Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a list of data witch syringe does what ?
Hovering over them should give you basic description. I'm guessing love love is a kind of aphrodisiac, maybe making her heart fill up faster. Sensitivity is useful for unlocking things, but only x-ray is still locked in the provided save.
How do i get her to kiss me she dosnt want to ;.;
Generally if she's not ready for something keep raising her affection and try again later, if it's the final confesion I think it took a bit longer than the earlier groping.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like they're working on some new clothing. It will be paid DLC, but from the preview it's not just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a second secret DLC.

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
Hello, I have put the language of Japanese and English in the language options of the pc now everything is seen in Japanese, and it turns out that it still gives me that black screen tnb poor app locale ntlea locale emulator and several emulators and I kept getting the black screen any more options to play the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I have put the language of Japanese and English in the language options...
You don't have to actually switch to the Japanese language pack, just have it downloaded. But it seems like some people do need to properly switch the locale for some reason. Emulators work most of the time, but not always.

General things. Have the game on the C: drive not a external one, and don't have a long file address. So not buried in too many folders, and shorten the games folder if it's overly long.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Many of you probably noticed that the first page panties and the hair accesories aren't selectable when choosing her clothes at home. Since that was annoying me a lot and seemed to be a bug, I messed around with the files and found out the problem.

I'm attaching a little patch to fix it, just extract it into "DATA_DRESS" overwriting the original files.

I've not played the game for too long, please let me know if you find other clothing items showing the same issue.

Btw, if you have less panties and hair accesories available after applying the fix (more question marks), that's because you didn't buy them. They were appearing even before buying them as a side-effect of the same bug.

2020-03-22 UPDATE: This patch was made for an earlier version (v1.10.3) and is no longer needed, the bug is already fixed.

Last edited:

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
To be honest the price of each article of clothing is just ridiculous, if you want to 100% the fashion aspect of the game you need to spend days upon days to finish, without a viable way of getting more money in a short time.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
To be honest the price of each article of clothing is just ridiculous, if you want to 100% the fashion aspect of the game you need to spend days upon days to finish, without a viable way of getting more money in a short time.
The fact that they're basically just palette swaps kinda makes it worse, at least to me, since it feels like they don't really add anything in terms of kinks or appeal.

Reactions: Modninjaz

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
hello everyone. I have a question, I launch this game with emulator, but each time I continue, the sister's stamina go back to 400 is it a bug? because last time it was at 600 for sure and now it goes down. And is there something that could rise it up? actually i am at my 27th day.

What manliness and sex appeal does?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes