• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TrainDez

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah I don't like the story here. The MC is barely a jerk, he loses everything because he doesn't believe someone is a witch. Maybe it's just because I'm not in the mood for it, but damn, what a depressing story.

Last edited:

Adultress

May 20, 2021
It's possible to soft lock the game if you shrink your feet enough that your old ones won't fit but you don't have time to buy replacements.

Reactions: Event1

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There's a reality change path, a trans path, a sissy path and a male path. There's also three romance options: Griffin, Jessica and Raven.

There might be a way to screw over Raven. I haven't decided yet.
What's the reality change path ?
Is there a Walkthrough for how to get on these paths, the one on TF website seems lacking.
And are all the romances available on all paths?

I do hope where you do get revenge on Raven. The MC barely acts like a jerk, but gets cursed because Raven's an idiot. A route where the MC embraces the transformation but also gets back on the person who did would be a breath of fresh air.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I do hope where you do get revenge on Raven. The MC barely acts like a jerk, but gets cursed because Raven's an idiot. A route where the MC embraces the transformation but also gets back on the person who did would be a breath of fresh air.
At no point does she come across as genuinely regretting what she did. She regrets that she could get in trouble and she doesn't like getting yelled at, but she doesn't really think that what she did was wrong. Still, the rest of the witch club is even worse. At least the MC kind of does something to her. He does literally nothing to them and they just mock him and refuse to help. And since they're the gatekeepers of magical knowledge, his only real recourse is to spy on them, since they are withholding what could potentially be a lifesaving treatment (people kill themselves because of gender dysphoria all the time, even if the game doesn't want to acknowledge it). And in response, they rape him and then curse him so he gets raped some more.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There's a reality change path, a trans path, a sissy path and a male path. There's also three romance options: Griffin, Jessica and Raven.

Main problem with the different paths is that even though the mc may look like his former male self after Raven's spell, the mc is in fact by magic transformed into a biological woman with vagina, monthly periods, etc, so he is no longer male.

So far I see only 2 paths :
- If mc sticks to his masculine attributes (with a lot of training) mc might hold QB status and might get his dick back at the end of the game and continue his normal male life. (If nothing goes wrong when the magic spell runs out.)
- If mc explores his new female side, feminization of his body will continue, forcing mc to adapt to his new body, eg body magically grows boobs and mc has to buy a bra to deal with this new reality. If the spell is not lifted and mc continues on this path, mc will turn into a full feminine woman.
It is not clear how this will play out when the spell runs out and mc gets his dick and part of his masculinity and strength back. Maybe a very feminine mc may end as a TS/dick girl if boobs and other feminine attributes do not vanish.

Since the mc lost his dick and is biologically a woman, it doesn't really fit with a trans (TS?) or sissy path. With the new vagina the mc is actually turned into a tomboy (unfeminine girl). Both paths would require the mc to stay male and keep his dick, in the trans path to develop feminine body attributes while in the sissy path becoming a sub and being forced to wear feminine clothing by his girlfriend/mistress, etc.

Such paths could be started by a wider set of different curses by Raven (or other witches), e.g.
- take away masculinity, strength and dick, add vagina (current situation)
- leave dick but add boobs and other feminine attributes (TS)
- add magic chastity cage or shrink or soften dick or add another vulnerability for mc like the cursed panties, reduce strength (sub, sissy)
All paths could change masculinity to feminity over time ...
However having the game start with different curses for different paths would more or less turn the game into a set of different games for each path.
An alternative would be to leave the dick mostly uneffected by Raven's first spell and later add the vagina based on player choices only on some paths, eg as part of witchcraft training developing feminine magic power, ...
Such changes would require a lot of rewriting, so maybe better stick with current plans and finish the game/story as planned and after that maybe come back with a new approach for different paths in a new (rewrite of the) game ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When going full feminin, it would be nice to have a more open relationship with the girls ... like a lesbian harem with Jessica, Raven, Morgan, the cheerleaders and witches where girls just have some fun.
Maybe also some lesbian anal play with buttplug and strap-on. (Note that female mc probably has no prostata, so anal stimulation works differently.)

There should be an option to talk with Morgan so that she stops calling mc a sissy when he is in fact a full girl.

If the mc gets his dick back, he probably has to redefine his clothing and sexual relationships with the girls depending on male/feminin body attributes, dom/sub stats and if they took turns with the strap-on.

Also when staying at the same QB level as Griffin, there should be an option to keep the QB position. I am in late November and mc has 94, Griffin has 92, so they should be a pretty good QB team.

Note :
The mc has a Homosexuality stat which is misleading.
After the curse the mc is stuck with a male mind in a more and more feminin body with vagina. So the homosexuality when having sex with guys would be in mind only and it is a question of definition if it should be called gay or straight.
It would probably be better to just have two stats for sexual interest in boys and girls where mc starts with boys 0% and girls 100%. This would allow to distinguish between straight, lesbian, gay and bisexual, etc.

Edit :
For the sex scenes it would be nice to have 2 paper dolls, one for the mc and one for the partner, to visualize removing the clothes.
There should also be the option to focus on the partner and continue until the partner had an orgasm. Many of the sexual encounters are strange because the mc comes too fast, even when eating out the girl.
I don't thing the dev planning to add an Harem into the game. Once he go with griffin and do kinki things with ther the MC got an opion break up with Jessica. Such a sad turn of event. I hing the same way go with Raven and other characters game if romantic relation ocure ther alwys bee break up with Jessca. Beter avoid been in reelationship with everyon if you want be loyal to Jessica.

Since Iwas kind with Raven and didin't even laught or told it bullish. Just been a polite hegot cursed. Ok been kind with Raven in frist place or have fun on herboth chise lead to been cursed. That kinda sucks.This way I rejected her kiss. If rRaven didin't cursed him I would kissd her but this way no thanks.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It just sounds to me like you all are otherthinking the hell out of this game about a magical spell giving a guy a vagina.

Reactions: GravGrav and Vim!

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone happen to have a save with the requirements for Griffin to ask MC out on a date unlocked?
It says in the hints that he needs to have sex with you by practice 4/5 which can only happen if you've broken up with Jessica by then by progressing far enough into spying on the witchcraft club and then had the girl talk scene with Jessica.
I can't seem to unlock those requirements as the closest I got forced me into breaking up with Jessica in order to date raven and no option for girl talk path after that.

Girlyarry

Feb 5, 2022

How to go down the sissy path can you leave instructions or say and when is the next update coming out

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
wait there's a sissy path? I've done the trans & reality and knew of the male path but never heard of the sissy path how do you get that one? Plus how deep does the raven romance option go?
How to go down the sissy path can you leave instructions or say and when is the next update coming out
The sissy path is the default path, where you get feminized but don't do the reality change or come out as trans.

The next release should be sometime before the end of this month.
It's possible to soft lock the game if you shrink your feet enough that your old ones won't fit but you don't have time to buy replacements.
Hmm. That should have been fixed in the most recent update. If you still have the game open, can you send me a save?
What's the reality change path ?
Is there a Walkthrough for how to get on these paths, the one on TF website seems lacking.
And are all the romances available on all paths?

Your parents will visit in mid November. To get on the reality change path, you'll either have to do a spell with Jessica to change their memories of you or do a spell to make Jessica look like you. These options won't be available if you're too masculine.

The romances are available on all paths, though you won't be able to date Griffin on the male path.

To find the Walkthrough, click on Hints.
At no point does she come across as genuinely regretting what she did. She regrets that she could get in trouble and she doesn't like getting yelled at, but she doesn't really think that what she did was wrong. Still, the rest of the witch club is even worse. At least the MC kind of does something to her. He does literally nothing to them and they just mock him and refuse to help. And since they're the gatekeepers of magical knowledge, his only real recourse is to spy on them, since they are withholding what could potentially be a lifesaving treatment (people kill themselves because of gender dysphoria all the time, even if the game doesn't want to acknowledge it). And in response, they rape him and then curse him so he gets raped some more.
To be fair, Raven will curse you if you've been mean to her or challenged her by asking to prove that she was a witch. She was drunk and didn't mean to take it so far. And her friends in the club didn't like you anyway and only heard her side of the story.

I'm not saying that Raven and her friends are justified, but they are 18 year old girls with magical powers. They're supposed to be flawed characters.

If you don't like the premise, then this might not be the game for you.
Anyone happen to have a save with the requirements for Griffin to ask MC out on a date unlocked?
It says in the hints that he needs to have sex with you by practice 4/5 which can only happen if you've broken up with Jessica by then by progressing far enough into spying on the witchcraft club and then had the girl talk scene with Jessica.
I can't seem to unlock those requirements as the closest I got forced me into breaking up with Jessica in order to date raven and no option for girl talk path after that.
Practices 4 and 5 happen before he asks you to break up with Jessica. If he's asked you to do that, then it sounds like you're on the right track. Did you break up with Jessica? Did you give her and Marco permission to date each other?

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
Practices 4 and 5 happen before he asks you to break up with Jessica. If he's asked you to do that, then it sounds like you're on the right track. Did you break up with Jessica? Did you give her and Marco permission to date each other?
Hm yes to both of those things but then after breaking up with Jessica he starts doing stuff with Morgan and doesn't ask me out. The hints say he has to "have sex with MC" but he asks to break up with Jessica after only getting a blowjob from MC in the practice after you kiss him on the field after knocking him down. (No condom, how about a blowjob)

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Yup. I think his path is broken. After the first BJ he locks you into breaking up with Jessica and seemingly automatically enters a relationship with Morgan.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Hm yes to both of those things but then after breaking up with Jessica he starts doing stuff with Morgan and doesn't ask me out. The hints say he has to "have sex with MC" but he asks to break up with Jessica after only getting a blowjob from MC in the practice after you kiss him on the field after knocking him down. (No condom, how about a blowjob)
  • Go to lunch, sit with Raven and Griffin and talk about Morgan
  • Go to lunch, sit with your friends, and listen in on the conversation
Yup. I think his path is broken. After the first BJ he locks you into breaking up with Jessica and seemingly automatically enters a relationship with Morgan.
Here are some things that will make Griffin choose you over Morgan (you don't need all of them):
  • Doing lots of transformations
  • Using the girls locker room
  • Doing the spell to give him your football ability
  • A relationship with him of 100
  • Homosexuality above 60

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
He starts the relationship with Morgan way before you have time to do any of those.
I sit with him and his sister to get the relationship up ASAP. I did every transformation following the hints.
Did every practice with him.
October 14th he was already dating her.

As ravynne said, first time you give him a blowjob, he asks you to break up with Jessica, then that's pretty much it with him. He dates Morgan.

MajorDong

Jun 2, 2017
I think what is happening is you can rush down Griffin's path which can lock you out because you don't do the other stuff it says. Basically if you have an option to go to the lake, don't click it, focus on reading the 'hints' and doing what it says in order.

What I mean about the lake option is that can show up long before Morgan even starts showing interest or the player even knows who Morgan even is.
The hints are a bit tedious so I recommend opening the game twice, and having the hints open on another tab.

Reactions: Vim!

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
He starts the relationship with Morgan way before you have time to do any of those.
I sit with him and his sister to get the relationship up ASAP. I did every transformation following the hints.
Did every practice with him.
October 14th he was already dating her.

As ravynne said, first time you give him a blowjob, he asks you to break up with Jessica, then that's pretty much it with him. He dates Morgan.
By starting the relationship with Morgan, do you mean that you went to go to the lake with him but he was already there with Morgan, or that you practiced with him and thought that he was about to ask you out but instead he told you that he had a date with Morgan?
is it possible to do the splits in the yoga class?
Yeah. Do Amy's quest

mide

Nov 28, 2017
By starting the relationship with Morgan, do you mean that you went to go to the lake with him but he was already there with Morgan, or that you practiced with him and thought that he was about to ask you out but instead he told you that he had a date with Morgan?

Yeah. Do Amy's quest
who is amy, and how do i do her quest? im on november 23rd, and i thought i was on the raven path, but since nothing at all has happened in forever, i have no idea if anything is happening at all. iv got griffins stats into the 100s but his confidence and leadership isnt moving.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The later. I tried to hang out outside of practice and he turned me down because he was in a relationship with Morgan now and couldn't hang out with me anymore.
Though he is still fine with asking you to do permanent magic to transfer your skills to him.
He has become quite unlikable.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
who is amy, and how do i do her quest? im on november 23rd, and i thought i was on the raven path, but since nothing at all has happened in forever, i have no idea if anything is happening at all. iv got griffins stats into the 100s but his confidence and leadership isnt moving.
You'll need to have done the reality change (the spell that makes everyone think you've always been a girl) to do her quest and do the splits. If you haven't, then you can't do the splits.

It sounds like you've reached the end of the content on your path.
The later. I tried to hang out outside of practice and he turned me down because he was in a relationship with Morgan now and couldn't hang out with me anymore.
Though he is still fine with asking you to do permanent magic to transfer your skills to him.
He has become quite unlikable.
If he told you right after you practiced that he was going on a date with Morgan, then it sounds like some of the things you might have done wrong are not having 50 homosexuality by that practice (necessary), not changing in the girls locker room and not transferring your skill to him. The last two aren't necessary but if you haven't done them, you'll need to have done lots of transformations.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes