ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
Yea I'm gonna refer back to my question; does anyone have a save where the necessary conditions are met for Griffin to start asking you out?

Last edited:
Reactions: sunford

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
If he told you right after you practiced that he was going on a date with Morgan, then it sounds like some of the things you might have done wrong are not having 50 homosexuality by that practice (necessary), not changing in the girls locker room and not transferring your skill to him. The last two aren't necessary but if you haven't done them, you'll need to have done lots of transformations.
How early can you do the transferring spell? Because by the time I get to use the girls' locker room, he is already dating her.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
How early can you do the transferring spell? Because by the time I get to use the girls' locker room, he is already dating her.
You can do it after the fourth game, so that would be after the 22nd.
I think what is happening is you can rush down Griffin's path which can lock you out because you don't do the other stuff it says. Basically if you have an option to go to the lake, don't click it, focus on reading the 'hints' and doing what it says in order.

What I mean about the lake option is that can show up long before Morgan even starts showing interest or the player even knows who Morgan even is.
The hints are a bit tedious so I recommend opening the game twice, and having the hints open on another tab.
Yeah, it's possible to lock yourself out if you do his scenes in the wrong order. One day I'd like to change the way he decides who to ask out. If you meet the criteria by the deadline, you'll get asked out. If you keep doing practices without meeting the criteria, you'll do the default practices and still be able to get asked out.

Going to the lake won't hurt you though.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
I'm not sure what the etiquette is for updating these threads, but the new release is out!

0.37.1 (the public release) adds a lot of content to the Raven path, including progress on becoming a witch and a date with Raven. 0.38.0 (the patreon release) adds paperdolls for all of the major characters, new backgrounds and caps how high your QB skill can go if you start transforming.

0.37.1 link:

Reactions: DatGuy88

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I'm not sure what the etiquette is for updating these threads, but the new release is out!

0.37.1 (the public release) adds a lot of content to the Raven path, including progress on becoming a witch and a date with Raven. 0.38.0 (the patreon release) adds paperdolls for all of the major characters, new backgrounds and caps how high your QB skill can go if you start transforming.

0.37.1 link: Mega
In the future just post the update like you did and then report your own post as a Game Update. Also thanks for what you do, your game rocks.

May 20, 2021
as someone looking into transitioning irl sure is not like this it needs a lot of patients money and good doctors , saying that i rather be in usa again where i know there is good quality doctors and not to expensive progress like in costa rica

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Seem to be stuck suddenly, keep getting that i cant wear pants to school, but none of the pants lets me do so. 1659397339753.png

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
In the future just post the update like you did and then report your own post as a Game Update. Also thanks for what you do, your game rocks.
Thank you <3
Is there no way to not join the panty raid in favor of going to the project meeting?
No, you have to go to the panty raid now. People commented that it was too hard to unlock the trans path so I made it so you have to go on the panty raid (and get detention).
Seem to be stuck suddenly, keep getting that i cant wear pants to school, but none of the pants lets me do so. View attachment 1960187
Thanks. Could you send me a save file of that bug? You can do that by clicking on Saves, then Save to Disk and PMing me the file.
i have the feeling that i messed up my game file , i didnt manage to do most quests right and will have to restart
It's hard for me to tell from the screenshot but if you're far enough into the game and have missed out on dating Griffin and Raven then yeah, your best option would be to restart.

May 20, 2021
Thank you <3

No, you have to go to the panty raid now. People commented that it was too hard to unlock the trans path so I made it so you have to go on the panty raid (and get detention).

Thanks. Could you send me a save file of that bug? You can do that by clicking on Saves, then Save to Disk and PMing me the file.

It's hard for me to tell from the screenshot but if you're far enough into the game and have missed out on dating Griffin and Raven then yeah, your best option would be to restart.
i understand hun report isnt what i wanted its more my error not finding out how to unlock the hints

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Ok is there no end to the game, I just tried to do the spell to get Griffin to give me his football talent and Raven refused to do it (She's a total fuckin bitch) Also my girlfriend Jessica is trying to join the witch club and I have high masculinity and refused any to further become a woman. So is there no more progress for my route yet.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
i understand hun report isnt what i wanted its more my error not finding out how to unlock the hints
It's more my error for making it too difficult. Eventually I'd like to make it easier to get dates with Raven and Griffin.
Ok is there no end to the game, I just tried to do the spell to get Griffin to give me his football talent and Raven refused to do it (She's a total fuckin bitch) Also my girlfriend Jessica is trying to join the witch club and I have high masculinity and refused any to further become a woman. So is there no more progress for my route yet.
No, you're at the end of the route. There isn't a lot of content on the male path.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It's more my error for making it too difficult. Eventually I'd like to make it easier to get dates with Raven and Griffin.

No, you're at the end of the route. There isn't a lot of content on the male path.
Any idea when the Trans path will continue?

May 20, 2021

your good sweetie i willl be honest i never played a game like this , i got to say its amazing , and dont mind a challenge its my mistake honestly not knowing how to find the hints.

Reactions: Vim!
May 20, 2021
Any idea when the Trans path will continue?
as someone who been struggling with identity i can relate to the Trans path am so exited to come out clean and admit that i want to be female , thank you for this game its helpful for me because i don't want to hide no more and be myself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tripleP
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes