May 20, 2021
am kinda stuck am going on the date and its mention there is a spell
"All done! Now, stand still. I'm going to do a spell."

A spell? but there's Screenshot from 2022-08-02 10-51-12.png a error

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay so does anyone know how to enter the raven romance path? The hint says winter ask you if you like being a girl but that didn't happen to me. I also did not get a scene where he masturbated with her.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Any idea when the Trans path will continue?
The update that's on Patreon right now adds the other main characters to the paperdoll avatar. After that, I'll work on the reality change path and the halloween party for a little bit and then go back to the trans path.
as someone who been struggling with identity i can relate to the Trans path am so exited to come out clean and admit that i want to be female , thank you for this game its helpful for me because i don't want to hide no more and be myself
I'm glad that my game resonated with you. Best of luck with your transition <3
Will version 0.38 be posted here? Or Just 0.37.1?
Version 38 is on Patreon right now. I'll be posting it here in about a month.
am kinda stuck am going on the date and its mention there is a spell
"All done! Now, stand still. I'm going to do a spell."

A spell? but there's View attachment 1961393 a error
Thanks. That's fixed in the Patreon update.
inter ask you if you like being a girl but that didn't happen to me. I also did not get a scene where he masturbated with h
You'll need to have transformed enough for Ms. Winter to notice and ask you about it. You'll need to have masturbated twice and gotten several other transformations to be able to unlock masturbating with Raven. So if you're trying to do a masculine playthrough, it will be difficult.
very nice game keep up ;)
Thank you!

May 20, 2021
The update that's on Patreon right now adds the other main characters to the paperdoll avatar. After that, I'll work on the reality change path and the halloween party for a little bit and then go back to the trans path.

I'm glad that my game resonated with you. Best of luck with your transition <3

Version 38 is on Patreon right now. I'll be posting it here in about a month.

Thanks. That's fixed in the Patreon update.

You'll need to have transformed enough for Ms. Winter to notice and ask you about it. You'll need to have masturbated twice and gotten several other transformations to be able to unlock masturbating with Raven. So if you're trying to do a masculine playthrough, it will be difficult.

Thank you!
thank you for accepting me its a long shot till i start hormones since i have to find a place to live start over save up for the process

about the spell.issue i dont have or use Patreon can i wait till its public the Patreon update.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Vim!

Are the Raven -> Witchcraft Club vs. Jessica -> Witchcraft Club paths meant to be exclusive?

I ask because they seem to cause some logic conflicts in the code. Not error-throwing bugs, but unclear to the player that one path or the other may either inadvertently lock them out, or that a lockout occurs because the way the code processes both paths attempting to coexist (or doesn't process them and instead gets confused).

I'll see if I can find some examples.

On a separate note, if I may ask: as a future enhancement, a calendar or date tracker of some kind would be amazing as it could help remind players of important upcoming milestones. e.g. games, witchcraft club, halloween, bf/gf date weekends, parents, etc.

Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
I can't figure out how to keep spying on the Witchcraft club. It always ends after one spy session by either by getting caught (buttplug or falling out of the tree) or with Jessica getting probation, and then the option is ALWAYS "but I don't want to go back there again"

Talking to Jessica either during or after the meeting there is no option to talk about the witchcraft club and if you accept the buttplug she gets accepted into the club and you promise to never spy on them again. but then never talks to you about it again until you need to do the reality altering spell (which is then a shock because YOU're telling her she told you about changing the witches' perception of you but that never happened)

Basically what I'm asking is there anything special you need to do to not get caught on the first spy session?
I've tried maxing out academics, or QB skill (for the tree climb), or getting into the joining the club path with Raven but none of those work.

Last edited:

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Vim!

Are the Raven -> Witchcraft Club vs. Jessica -> Witchcraft Club paths meant to be exclusive?

I ask because they seem to cause some logic conflicts in the code. Not error-throwing bugs, but unclear to the player that one path or the other may either inadvertently lock them out, or that a lockout occurs because the way the code processes both paths attempting to coexist (or doesn't process them and instead gets confused).

I'll see if I can find some examples.

On a separate note, if I may ask: as a future enhancement, a calendar or date tracker of some kind would be amazing as it could help remind players of important upcoming milestones. e.g. games, witchcraft club, halloween, bf/gf date weekends, parents, etc.
No, they're not meant to be exclusive. You can get Jessica in the Witchcraft Club but still try to learn magic from Raven. Let me know if you find any examples where they cause a logic conflict.

I really like the idea of adding something to make it easy to keep track of what events you have scheduled.
am not complaining its fantastic game i was curious really because its sorta a kink of mine
Yeah, it's not really that kind of game, sorry.
I can't figure out how to keep spying on the Witchcraft club. It always ends after one spy session by either by getting caught (buttplug or falling out of the tree) or with Jessica getting probation, and then the option is ALWAYS "but I don't want to go back there again"

Talking to Jessica either during or after the meeting there is no option to talk about the witchcraft club and if you accept the buttplug she gets accepted into the club and you promise to never spy on them again. but then never talks to you about it again until you need to do the reality altering spell (which is then a shock because YOU're telling her she told you about changing the witches' perception of you but that never happened)

Basically what I'm asking is there anything special you need to do to not get caught on the first spy session?
I've tried maxing out academics, or QB skill (for the tree climb), or getting into the joining the club path with Raven but none of those work.
The Witchcraft Club ends after one session and you're not able to go back unless it's through Raven's path. If you get caught by the witches and they make you wear a buttplug, it makes sense why you wouldn't want to go back, but I'll need to think of a reason you wouldn't want to spy again if you successfully climb the tree.
Can you add more sex scenes?
Entreat.
I'm planning on adding another sex scene with Raven and maybe another sex scene after a double date!

Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
The Witchcraft Club ends after one session and you're not able to go back unless it's through Raven's path. If you get caught by the witches and they make you wear a buttplug, it makes sense why you wouldn't want to go back, but I'll need to think of a reason you wouldn't want to spy again if you successfully climb the tree.
Ah okay that makes sense.

This means that I misunderstood the Hint "keep spying on the witchcraft club meetings until you suggest to break up with Jessica to get her into the club"

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Ah okay that makes sense.

This means that I misunderstood the Hint "keep spying on the witchcraft club meetings until you suggest to break up with Jessica to get her into the club"
That hint isn't accurate anymore. I've removed it.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
No, they're not meant to be exclusive. You can get Jessica in the Witchcraft Club but still try to learn magic from Raven. Let me know if you find any examples where they cause a logic conflict.

I really like the idea of adding something to make it easy to keep track of what events you have scheduled.
I'll see what I can reproduce. My testing is all black box as I don't know Twine, so it can take a bit unless I'm right on-top of a possible issue (I admit it could be user error on my part).

As for Calendar output, it looks like weekly events are triggered based on if/then/else statements on $dayofweek. I'm not sure how easily you'd be able to dynamically write calendar events to the UI, but I suppose you could hard code it given the repetition of a lot of weekly events. That could be a pain in the ass to refactor though. Otherwise, maybe you could build it off of "day" but that's still rather explicit; e.g. if day = 31 - 7 then write Halloween next week or somesuch?

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a sourceforge for Twine,or this would probably be easy, ha.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Another question: if the player doesn't go through with Raven's skill transference spell, does that prevent any future interaction with Raven?

Also, not sure how best to invoke the reality changing spell. Parents weren't put-off by Corey's appearance.

Last edited:

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Is it me, or is it too hard to end up dating Griffin in anything less than a perfect playthrough..?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
I'll see what I can reproduce. My testing is all black box as I don't know Twine, so it can take a bit unless I'm right on-top of a possible issue (I admit it could be user error on my part).

As for Calendar output, it looks like weekly events are triggered based on if/then/else statements on $dayofweek. I'm not sure how easily you'd be able to dynamically write calendar events to the UI, but I suppose you could hard code it given the repetition of a lot of weekly events. That could be a pain in the ass to refactor though. Otherwise, maybe you could build it off of "day" but that's still rather explicit; e.g. if day = 31 - 7 then write Halloween next week or somesuch?

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a sourceforge for Twine,or this would probably be easy, ha.
Yeah, it shouldn't be that hard to build out that page. I'll look into it.
Another question: if the player doesn't go through with Raven's skill transference spell, does that prevent any future interaction with Raven?

Also, not sure how best to invoke the reality changing spell. Parents weren't put-off by Corey's appearance.
No it doesn't. You can ask Raven to teach you magic and get on her path that way.

You'll need Jessica to be in the Witchcraft Club for her to be able to do the spell. But if you already look masculine, then you don't need it.
Is it me, or is it too hard to end up dating Griffin in anything less than a perfect playthrough..?
I added an in-game hint to the Patreon version / next public version to make it easier to know what to do to date him.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes