Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
How do I get that to happen? The game just hit its end at this update. So have to start over if i want to get there..
Yeah, to see that line you'll probably need to start over.

Currently there are two ways to trigger the reality transform, both of them require Jessica to have joined up with the witch club. To get her to do that, you need to talk to her and "complain about Raven." Follow that line until she joins up with them. Make sure you get the scene where you spy on them, that's when she officially joins, just keep talking to her about it until you get the option to spy on them. You can do this fairly early.

Then, the week that your parents are coming to visit, you have the option to talk to Jess about your dilemma. She'll tell you to do a ritual, then give two options of spells she can do. One option is the reality change spell. The other one will make her look like the old Corey, and the two of you go out with your parents, while you play the part of Corey's girlfriend. If you choose the second one, Raven will then step in and one of the options there is she will cast the reality transform spell.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Yeah, to see that line you'll probably need to start over.

Currently there are two ways to trigger the reality transform, both of them require Jessica to have joined up with the witch club. To get her to do that, you need to talk to her and "complain about Raven." Follow that line until she joins up with them. Make sure you get the scene where you spy on them, that's when she officially joins, just keep talking to her about it until you get the option to spy on them. You can do this fairly early.

Then, the week that your parents are coming to visit, you have the option to talk to Jess about your dilemma. She'll tell you to do a ritual, then give two options of spells she can do. One option is the reality change spell. The other one will make her look like the old Corey, and the two of you go out with your parents, while you play the part of Corey's girlfriend. If you choose the second one, Raven will then step in and one of the options there is she will cast the reality transform spell.
Cheers will try to replay the game and see if I can get that to happen. A walkthrough would be nice though, the game could use one..

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
I really enjoy this game... but my goodness, it is really hard to figure out what to do sometimes, and I got stuck in some infinite loops with the tampon thing, and then i had to go like two weeks doing nothing, and griffin randomly started going out with morgan even though he asked me out and we were always doing things together... and now i am apparently only able to interact with Raven... its just... a bit counter intuitive...

Reactions: melaveikko22
Dec 4, 2021
You can make Griffin stop fucking Morgan at the lake by going on the mall date and agreeing to be his girlfriend.

The end of content is on thursday December 12th, because the championship game will be on friday.

Get the reality change while still dating Jessica. Then when you try to get the football team's votes, Ryan will offer to give them to you if you sleep with him. Then you just need to invite Jessica to the threesome.

Thanks! Fixed!

You need to have B cup boobs or have talked to your therapist about your boobs.

Good catch. I've added it.

It sounds like you're behind on your transformations. If you were dating Jessica at that point, you could have also told her the tampon was for Jessica.

Thanks! It's been fixed!

Thanks. That's been fixed in the patreon version.

No, you need B cup boobs to get the swimsuit.

Thanks. I need to update the scenes where you hang out with Jessica. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Thanks. I think that's been fixed in the patreon version but I'm not sure. Can you send me a save so I can double check?
Found some more interesting stuff: going through Jessica's route without telling her the truth. Yea, the whole route like wearing full bikini on the beach, various dress ups, going into girls locker and even using strap-on on MC and she still didn't notice anything unusual. I don't have any other idea what to do for her to notice. (save file attached)

Also, some dudes in gym don't recognize colors if you shop by yourself.

Reactions: Vim!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just make MC to look to make it female permamn on his own, without talking to Raven, this she can talk to Jessica and ask her help to find a way to be female forever even after if they win or lose, it would just to make Raven go in troble with the witch council and make her loos her powers. Since Raven is selfish and want see her borther become Quaterback replacing MC, since MC never offended her. Don't belive her dosn't mean he making fun or worse it not good motive to course someone. So for me She need to lose her power if MC manage to still female and having ability of temporary dick for Jessica, this MC can become pregant in the end.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Since Griffin is Raven brother, and talk to her about MC and maybe complained about. Raven decide to Curse MC to aven her bother? It kinda gonna be a back fire in the end If we mange to lose the championship and still female forever. It gonna make me laugh and I thing I better keep saboate Griffin without helping him. Whay I bring that up now. It semple that Griffen complained about MC there we are in this situation. How we can punishe them both instead. By loosing the Championship.

Almost forgot. the thing I noticedsince the begining of the game is that Griffin and Raven are alweys togeter while dooing beark and eating at the same table. Why a footbable player need to sat alone (with his sister). Ther it become more and more clear why. It all Griffin fault so I never gonna give up my Futball skill just to make him better player with magic it's cheating. It make more sense now that it all Griffin fault, since all player make fun of Griffin for suck on football.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaeed

Eudj

May 27, 2022
This game need slut path. Like, who's roommate MC? Patrick?
What if Patrick or Marco discovered the secret of the MC and began to blackmail him? Follow my orders or I'll reveal your secret. And make 2 variants - a quest for compromising evidence, so that the MC learns such a secret about Patrick or Marco, so that he keeps the secret of the MC, and the MC will keep his secret. Or succumb to blackmail, and then he will at first demand change, then he will start changing the MC into different clothes, until finally the MC will have sex with him.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This game need slut path. Like, who's roommate MC? Patrick?
What if Patrick or Marco discovered the secret of the MC and began to blackmail him? Follow my orders or I'll reveal your secret. And make 2 variants - a quest for compromising evidence, so that the MC learns such a secret about Patrick or Marco, so that he keeps the secret of the MC, and the MC will keep his secret. Or succumb to blackmail, and then he will at first demand change, then he will start changing the MC into different clothes, until finally the MC will have sex with him.
If Marco or Patrik does the best revenge would be Lost the championship on pourpose, should've they win the champiionship or do you want them lose it just to fuck MC? Didn't you think it could backfire big time if he tell or blackmailed it would be same I would gladly make them lose their championship. Why just don't help MC to reaveng on the witches to make put them on the spot light of the world, that would be the best thing ever.

Last edited:

Eudj

May 27, 2022
If Marco or Patrik does the best revenge would be Lost the championship on pourpose, should've they win the champiionship or do you want them lose it just to fuck MC? Didn't you think it could backfire big time if he tell or blackmailed it would be same I would gladly make them lose their championship. Why just don't help MC to reaveng on the witches to make put them on the spot light of the world, that would be the best thing ever.
ok, if we talk about the plot and you want to get attached to the logic, then there are so many questions you can throw that the game will never be released. You can always make options. For example, if Patrick finds out the secret of the MC, you may have a dialogue in which the MC can: a - tell the story with Raven, b - try to lie referring to the disease, etc., c - refer to Jessica / Griffin, depending on whether with whom are you talking, d - keep silent and say nothing. Choose option a - Patrick can offer to help with the witches or with the championship. b and c are neutral options but Patrick can help with the championship in option b and do nothing in option c, and e is the way in which the MC can become a whore if the conditions are met - if the homosexuality is high enough at least 30 and you are at a Halloween party spent time with Marco, then the event will start, that Patrick will tell Marco about it and Marco, having added 2 + 2, will begin to blackmail the MC. I can elaborate on this thread. I doubt that this will make the MC corruption scale, add a corruption scale that some features may depend on. So with a high degree of corruption, MS in the school toilet can use the glory hole. Can use additional options in the Sex Shop so that Jessica uses a strap-on and other toys on you. Sory for my English.

Reactions: RAISLTIN12345

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
So I did the quick start option, setting it so Griffin asked me on a date, but am unable to actually trigger the date. It seems to be forever in a holding pattern.

Am I missing something?
Thanks! Fixed.
Yeah, I was dating Jessica, and I did have the option to say it was for her, but I chose the option to tell the girl it was for me. In all my prior playthroughs of the previous version, when choosing this option, she would respond that she didn't believe me, but I would get the option to show her my vag in order to convince her, but this time that option wasn't present. When she said she didn't believe me, my only choice at that point was to bail and go back to the boys room.
Your exhibition is too low. If it was higher, you could show her your pussy.
Oh, also, minor bug, there is no line break between the lunch conversation links of talking about your date with Jessica and asking if the girls have trouble working out with long hair, the two links just run together on the same line.
Can you send me a save or a screenshot? I'm looking at the code and it's not obvious to me how they could both be on the same line.
e... but my goodness, it is really hard to figure out what to do sometimes, and I got stuck in some infinite loops with the tampon thing, and then i had to go like two weeks doing nothing, and griffin randomly started going out with morgan even
The tampon loop has been fixed. Morgan's interested in Griffin and will start going to the lake with him (just like you), but if you get Griffin to make you his girlfriend, he'll stop. As for spending two weeks doing nothing, yeah, sometimes you can get into a state where there isn't a lot of content. What has your MC done in the game and which paths are you on?
Found some more interesting stuff: going through Jessica's route without telling her the truth. Yea, the whole route like wearing full bikini on the beach, various dress ups, going into girls locker and even using strap-on on MC and she still didn't notice anything unusual. I don't have any other idea what to do for her to notice. (save file attached)

Also, some dudes in gym don't recognize colors if you shop by yourself.
Yeah, you're supposed to tell Jessica about your secret. I should probably add an event to make you do it if you haven't already.

The guys not recognizing the color of your bra has been fixed.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Thanks! Fixed.

Your exhibition is too low. If it was higher, you could show her your pussy.

Can you send me a save or a screenshot? I'm looking at the code and it's not obvious to me how they could both be on the same line.

The tampon loop has been fixed. Morgan's interested in Griffin and will start going to the lake with him (just like you), but if you get Griffin to make you his girlfriend, he'll stop. As for spending two weeks doing nothing, yeah, sometimes you can get into a state where there isn't a lot of content. What has your MC done in the game and which paths are you on?

Yeah, you're supposed to tell Jessica about your secret. I should probably add an event to make you do it if you haven't already.

The guys not recognizing the color of your bra has been fixed.
ETA on next version?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.45.2 has been released for everyone, and 0.46.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.45.2 link:

What's new in 0.45.2:
  • Added a scene where you tell Jessica that you used to be a guy. This comes with a sex scene
  • Added a scene where you tell Griffin that you used to be a guy. This may also come with a sex scene
  • Updated some of the scenes so Raven, Jessica and Griffin won't act like they think you've always been a girl if you've told them about the reality change
  • You can play as a black main character now
  • Added lots of new art, including different colored yoga pants
  • Replaced some of the old art assets with crisper art, including the dresses, sports bras, side characters
  • You now start off with a very muscular build.The paperdoll will also show you with muscular arms if you get your strength back
  • Rebalanced the football stats system
  • Added a scene where you buy a strap-on after the reality change
  • The sex shop is now part of the mall
  • Fixed bug with code that checks if you can wear the clothes that you're wearing
  • Fixed bug where you get the second tampon scene when you go to the mall to buy tampons for the first time
  • Fixed bug with checking transformations when doing Quickstart
  • Fixed bug where Jessica's panties weren't added to your inventory if you didn't put them on during the panty raid
  • There's now a link to go to the mall if you need a sports bra to work out but don't have one
  • Fixed bug where Griffin date sometimes doesn't trigger after using Quickstart
  • Fixed bug where you went back to the male path if you decided not to skip class to crash the Witchcraft Club

What's new in 0.46.0:
  • There's a new detailed semifinals game, whether you're still the starting quarterback, the backup, a cheerleader, or off the team entirely
  • You can now buy a necklace to match the dress you're going to wear to the Winter Ball. This comes with another daydream
  • You can play as an asian main character now
  • Added a new scene and transformation opportunity if Pinewood gets eliminated from the playoffs and you realize you're not going to turn back into a guy
  • When you talk with your friends about the upcoming or previous football game, the conversations now talk about where you are in the playoff race and what the stakes are
  • If you learned all the cheers and got Whitney's votes, you won't have to click through all the individual components of the cheers
  • Your football stats and your relationships will slowly decline if you ignore them
  • Got rid of the multiple sets of links you'd see when showering
  • You now get the nightmare about turning into a guy a week earlier to give you more time for the endgame
  • Fixed bug where some of your male clothes survived the reality change
  • Fixed bug where you didn't get a nightie after getting the reality change through Raven's ultimatum
  • Fixed other bugs and continuity errors

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Just make MC to look to make it female permamn on his own, without talking to Raven, this she can talk to Jessica and ask her help to find a way to be female forever even after if they win or lose, it would just to make Raven go in troble with the witch council and make her loos her powers. Since Raven is selfish and want see her borther become Quaterback replacing MC, since MC never offended her. Don't belive her dosn't mean he making fun or worse it not good motive to course someone. So for me She need to lose her power if MC manage to still female and having ability of temporary dick for Jessica, this MC can become pregant in the end.
does this really can make that bitch raven lose her witch power, just by not talking to her at all? and if so how to do it?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I don't understand the logic behind the reality change vs date Raven path. To get the reality change chance one has to go through Jessica, but Raven is the one who wants Corey to be a girl. But to get the date the player has to break up with Jessica before the reality change, which then (I assume) doesn't occur anymore, cause why would she still help Corey? So to get on Raven's romance path one has to give up on Corey becoming a girl? :unsure:

FluffyTheAwful

Jun 26, 2022
Hey Vim, small thing but are you gonna add having Jessica joining the Witch Club into the Quick Start options? Because I just think it'd be nice to have an easy way to get to the reality change stuff without having to keep doing that whole chain every time or waiting until the other path to it is implemented.

Reactions: gfdsf565

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
does this really can make that bitch raven lose her witch power, just by not talking to her at all? and if so how to do it?
Raven may end up losing her witch powers, but that's not in the game yet.
I don't understand the logic behind the reality change vs date Raven path. To get the reality change chance one has to go through Jessica, but Raven is the one who wants Corey to be a girl. But to get the date the player has to break up with Jessica before the reality change, which then (I assume) doesn't occur anymore, cause why would she still help Corey? So to get on Raven's romance path one has to give up on Corey becoming a girl? :unsure:
They're not opposed to each other. If you break up with Jessica, the two of you are still friends and she'll help you do a spell for when your parents visit, which will lead to the reality change.
Hey Vim, small thing but are you gonna add having Jessica joining the Witch Club into the Quick Start options? Because I just think it'd be nice to have an easy way to get to the reality change stuff without having to keep doing that whole chain every time or waiting until the other path to it is implemented.
Sure, I can do that.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Raven may end up losing her witch powers, but that's not in the game yet.

They're not opposed to each other. If you break up with Jessica, the two of you are still friends and she'll help you do a spell for when your parents visit, which will lead to the reality change.

Sure, I can do that.
Ahh, thank you, so I literally just got confused and then made a false assumption. Well, Jessica sure is a kind person, no denying that. (y)

Will the game always end on 12th of december or is that how far current content goes?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
0.45.2 has been released for everyone, and 0.46.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.45.2 link: Mega

What's new in 0.45.2:
  • Added a scene where you tell Jessica that you used to be a guy. This comes with a sex scene
  • Added a scene where you tell Griffin that you used to be a guy. This may also come with a sex scene
  • Updated some of the scenes so Raven, Jessica and Griffin won't act like they think you've always been a girl if you've told them about the reality change
  • You can play as a black main character now
  • Added lots of new art, including different colored yoga pants
  • Replaced some of the old art assets with crisper art, including the dresses, sports bras, side characters
  • You now start off with a very muscular build.The paperdoll will also show you with muscular arms if you get your strength back
  • Rebalanced the football stats system
  • Added a scene where you buy a strap-on after the reality change
  • The sex shop is now part of the mall
  • Fixed bug with code that checks if you can wear the clothes that you're wearing
  • Fixed bug where you get the second tampon scene when you go to the mall to buy tampons for the first time
  • Fixed bug with checking transformations when doing Quickstart
  • Fixed bug where Jessica's panties weren't added to your inventory if you didn't put them on during the panty raid
  • There's now a link to go to the mall if you need a sports bra to work out but don't have one
  • Fixed bug where Griffin date sometimes doesn't trigger after using Quickstart
  • Fixed bug where you went back to the male path if you decided not to skip class to crash the Witchcraft Club

What's new in 0.46.0:
  • There's a new detailed semifinals game, whether you're still the starting quarterback, the backup, a cheerleader, or off the team entirely
  • You can now buy a necklace to match the dress you're going to wear to the Winter Ball. This comes with another daydream
  • You can play as an asian main character now
  • Added a new scene and transformation opportunity if Pinewood gets eliminated from the playoffs and you realize you're not going to turn back into a guy
  • When you talk with your friends about the upcoming or previous football game, the conversations now talk about where you are in the playoff race and what the stakes are
  • If you learned all the cheers and got Whitney's votes, you won't have to click through all the individual components of the cheers
  • Your football stats and your relationships will slowly decline if you ignore them
  • Got rid of the multiple sets of links you'd see when showering
  • You now get the nightmare about turning into a guy a week earlier to give you more time for the endgame
  • Fixed bug where some of your male clothes survived the reality change
  • Fixed bug where you didn't get a nightie after getting the reality change through Raven's ultimatum
  • Fixed other bugs and continuity errors
There were a bug where if you tell both Jessica and Griffin about reality change it don't show botton to continue on both even if you Griffin first or jessica frist. It had been fixed?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes