Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I know, but some I didn't manage to get or seem to have been locked out of. Specifically, some Griffin ones and another one forgotten.
To get all the Griff ones you need to be dating him. There are steps in the guide for how to make that happen. The key moment is the practice where he asks you to change in the girls' locker room. If he doesn't ask you on a date after that one, you missed the window. I think I've found them all at this point, so if you have any specific ones you need help with, let me know.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
To get all the Griff ones you need to be dating him. There are steps in the guide for how to make that happen. The key moment is the practice where he asks you to change in the girls' locker room. If he doesn't ask you on a date after that one, you missed the window. I think I've found them all at this point, so if you have any specific ones you need help with, let me know.
OK then that makes sense. Coz I stuck with my OG girl.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I really like and enjoy playing this game. There are a few places where you get stuck (going to workout and you don't have certain articles of clothing and can't get them). Maybe until the game is more complete, a "return to dorm room" button could be added to the menu bar, instead of hitting the back button several times to get out of the situation.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see where this game is heading.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Bug I found when needing a tampon for the first time.

Not sure if this one has been reported but the first time you get your period, if you choose to just use toilet paper and then go to the mall after school you get caught in a loop. At the mall I bought tampons and put them in but Leave is crossed out saying "Not before you've finished shopping". I checked every store and the only one I can do anything with was "Beauty on the Go" but if I go in there again it has me buy the tampons and put one in again but on the page where it says you go to the bathroom to put one in the link to progress says "Get Dressed" instead of "Go back to the Mall" (which is said the first time). After you click "Get dressed" the days starts over as if you just got dressed in your room in the morning. If you go back through the events you just get "Get dressed" after getting a tampon again.

The only way I have found to break this loop is to go into the girls bathroom to begin with as any other option, including waiting until the next day does not break the loop.

Reactions: sickqt

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
yo anyone know if it's possible to stop Griffin from fucking around with that other woman (or anyone?). I've played this a couple times now and that keeps happening.
You can make Griffin stop fucking Morgan at the lake by going on the mall date and agreeing to be his girlfriend.
It seems its not possible to continue with the game after the update, you have to start over.

View attachment 2633788

I did exactly what the game told me and saved at that point, but after updating the game you can't continue from this point on.

Funny thing: i tried to reload that page to see if then i would be able to continue, but instead the whole scene changed (and i still can't continue the game):

View attachment 2633792

Lol?
The end of content is on thursday December 12th, because the championship game will be on friday.
Can someone tell me how to get the ryan jessica and mc scene? I restarted the game multiple times and cannot find it.
Is it removed in later updates?
Get the reality change while still dating Jessica. Then when you try to get the football team's votes, Ryan will offer to give them to you if you sleep with him. Then you just need to invite Jessica to the threesome.
Cool, thanks! I don't know if it's new to this update, but I found a spot where you can get stuck. Here's how it went down for me. Was dating Jessica and she invited me on the mall date. While there with her, bought my character's first bra. It was the lacy purple number that Jess liked. Note, btw, this did not trigger a transformation. After that, in the next day or so, I went to practice with Griffin and got stuck in the change outfit screen, because it said I needed a sports bra, but I didn't have one. I can't remember if there was a breast growth transformation between those two events or not, but there may have been.
Thanks! Fixed!
Speaking of bra shopping, I gather that it's expected you go get your first sports bra with either Jess or Raven, but I've never seen either of these scenes. I've always just gone to the mall alone after getting a dialogue while getting dressed about needing one. Is there something specific you need to do in order to go with one of those two?
You need to have B cup boobs or have talked to your therapist about your boobs.
Another issue I stumbled on, if you are pursuing both the Jess learns magic and the PC learns magic, you never get Jess's explanation of the two spells she wants to try, as that normally happens when you get back to her after doing the ritual. If you already did it for Raven, you just tell her on the phone that you've done it, she says something like, "Oh yeah right" and then nothing more until you go to her for help on the day your parents arrive and she asks which spell to do. Slight edge case, if both Raven and Jess have asked you to do the ritual before you do it, after completing it you only report back to Raven.
Good catch. I've added it.
Last thing, I was unable to try and convince the girl in the bathroom that my char was a girl when getting the tampon. Picked the "It's for me" option, she said I don't believe you, and the only option I had after that was to bail back to the boys room. I've never seen that before, did something change with this event in this update, or was I just further behind in transformations than I've been before at this point or something? Curious what the requirements are for this.
It sounds like you're behind on your transformations. If you were dating Jessica at that point, you could have also told her the tampon was for Jessica.
Vim! found a bug. If you're wearing a dress to the sexy picture event with Emily, on the first picture it gets removed to put on the white top. Then if you choose the upskirt picture for the second one, the white top is removed, leaving her in just bra and panties and it throws an error: Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.player.pants is null
Thanks! It's been fixed!
Found a bug in 0.44.1: worked out in "reality change" route (with "max" hair transformation), got ponytail hair and then got deadlocked because next passage doesn't exist.
Thanks. That's been fixed in the patreon version.
Also, I have a question about swimming lessons: is there any way to get caught with small breasts and get a swimsuit? Because in my last playthrough MC remained with A-cup up even after reality change and it felt like there is less content for such body configuration.
No, you need B cup boobs to get the swimsuit.
Another thing that I noticed are some inconsistencies in Jessica's behavior like constantly mentioning "perks of being a girl" or always talking about Marco regardless of your dates with her (this scene doesn't changes even if she spend Halloween with him, like 0 consequences)

Overall, this game gets better and better with every update.
Thanks. I need to update the scenes where you hang out with Jessica. Glad you're enjoying the game!
Bug I found when needing a tampon for the first time.

Not sure if this one has been reported but the first time you get your period, if you choose to just use toilet paper and then go to the mall after school you get caught in a loop. At the mall I bought tampons and put them in but Leave is crossed out saying "Not before you've finished shopping". I checked every store and the only one I can do anything with was "Beauty on the Go" but if I go in there again it has me buy the tampons and put one in again but on the page where it says you go to the bathroom to put one in the link to progress says "Get Dressed" instead of "Go back to the Mall" (which is said the first time). After you click "Get dressed" the days starts over as if you just got dressed in your room in the morning. If you go back through the events you just get "Get dressed" after getting a tampon again.

The only way I have found to break this loop is to go into the girls bathroom to begin with as any other option, including waiting until the next day does not break the loop.
Thanks. I think that's been fixed in the patreon version but I'm not sure. Can you send me a save so I can double check?

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
So I did the quick start option, setting it so Griffin asked me on a date, but am unable to actually trigger the date. It seems to be forever in a holding pattern.

Am I missing something?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
It sounds like you're behind on your transformations. If you were dating Jessica at that point, you could have also told her the tampon was for Jessica.
Yeah, I was dating Jessica, and I did have the option to say it was for her, but I chose the option to tell the girl it was for me. In all my prior playthroughs of the previous version, when choosing this option, she would respond that she didn't believe me, but I would get the option to show her my vag in order to convince her, but this time that option wasn't present. When she said she didn't believe me, my only choice at that point was to bail and go back to the boys room.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Oh, also, minor bug, there is no line break between the lunch conversation links of talking about your date with Jessica and asking if the girls have trouble working out with long hair, the two links just run together on the same line.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough.. For some reason Im stuck now. Raven told me to ditch Jess, so I did, and now I dont have interactions with either. Some one help a fellow gamer out here??

Reactions: sickqt

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
This game needs a walkthrough.. For some reason Im stuck now. Raven told me to ditch Jess, so I did, and now I dont have interactions with either. Some one help a fellow gamer out here??
Just keep hanging out with Raven at lunch. She'll ask you out on a date eventually.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How the devil do you get to do the splits? Ive been attending yoga classes forever, and working on the machines. But still not able to do the splits..

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
How the devil do you get to do the splits? Ive been attending yoga classes forever, and working on the machines. But still not able to do the splits..
You need to be on the reality transform path, and running for Winter Queen. One of the cheerleaders will teach you as part of the quest to get her vote.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
You can make Griffin stop fucking Morgan at the lake by going on the mall date and agreeing to be his girlfriend.
Cool, good to know. Thanks.

Also i just learned there's RNG involved in determining if Griffin ends up at the lake with Morgan or not. So, theoretically, i could save scum so that never happens?

lmao i just want that ho not in my game.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Cool, good to know. Thanks.

Also i just learned there's RNG involved in determining if Griffin ends up at the lake with Morgan or not. So, theoretically, i could save scum so that never happens?

lmao i just want that ho not in my game.
You actually don't need to save scum. The "roll" to determine if he's free or with her happens when you pick the options to meet him at the lake. So you can just use the back button and try again until you get the result you want.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You need to be on the reality transform path, and running for Winter Queen. One of the cheerleaders will teach you as part of the quest to get her vote.
How do I get that to happen? The game just hit its end at this update. So have to start over if i want to get there..

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes