damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You need to go on the date to the mall with either Jessica or Griffin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should only need to get it to 10, or 11. Once you get that hint you need to talk to Raven about learning magic, she'll send you to the gym to do yoga.
Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately,

I had avoided to speak about the beach date with my friend.
So I try it. And I even tell them about all the events where I was "girly" (like Raven's ward one her panties and that i was still wearing them).
But I still don't get the date at the mall with Jessica.
The only option I have with her are
Have sex​
Have sex...with her using the strapon​
Hang out with her​
Does the option to have the date only occurs after a certain time ? It's the 4 November in my game.

And each time I speak to Raven, the only option I have is
Ask if you can learn magic now that you have a pussy​
And it's finished by this 2 options
How come the library has books on witchcraft?​
Okay, I'll be right back​
None of them make advance on the witch path.

So I'm still stuck.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how do i get the strapon and get jessica to both use it and stay with mc?
and how to i unlock unlimited masturbation's after getting locked out by transformation fears?

Last edited:

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
I think the original scenes enhance Raven's story and adding an explanation as to why she was so antagonistic can help lead to a possible romance. Besides a goth girl with no bite isn't really interesting.

If you show that earlier on some of the teammates were typical jock assholes to her and her friends(Grif doesn't know this) she could say that since you were the leader of the team she thought you were just like them that way if you are actually nice to her she is surprised that her initial assessment of you was wrong. If you weren't nice than she should absolutely be antagonistic with you even if she is a possible LI.

She should still be trying to get her brother to be the star on the team but if you were nice at the beginning she should be a bit more remorseful after telling you that she was drunk when she cursed you. Her falling for you as the curse progresses and you finding out that she's a lesbian is what makes her an interesting LI.(she should only be interested in you on the trans or reality warp paths.)

I don't think you'd need to add too much on the programming side if you explain it in the writing. I think that someone here or on the programming section of the forum can help show you how to add a more remorseful bit of dialog(if you were nice) to her regular story after she tells you she was drunk.
That's a good point, and I'll think about it. I think it would be jarring though if you got an antagonistic Raven scene right after a romantic one.
Has someone made a list of all actions that can trigger the transformation?
Yes. Click on Hints and you'll be able to see the list of all the actions
Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately,

I had avoided to speak about the beach date with my friend.
So I try it. And I even tell them about all the events where I was "girly" (like Raven's ward one her panties and that i was still wearing them).
But I still don't get the date at the mall with Jessica.
The only option I have with her are
Have sex​
Have sex...with her using the strapon​
Hang out with her​
Does the option to have the date only occurs after a certain time ? It's the 4 November in my game.

And each time I speak to Raven, the only option I have is
Ask if you can learn magic now that you have a pussy​
And it's finished by this 2 options
How come the library has books on witchcraft?​
Okay, I'll be right back​
None of them make advance on the witch path.

So I'm still stuck.
There's a bug on the trans path that means you won't be able to go on some dates so I think that's probably it. It'll be fixed in the next public update.
how do i get the strapon and get jessica to both use it and stay with mc?
and how to i unlock unlimited masturbation's after getting locked out by transformation fears?
You can take the strap-on from Raven's room during the panty raid. Jessica will also ask you to get a strap-on after you have sex with her, so you can still get it even if you didn't take it from Raven's room.

After getting locked out, you'll be able to unlock it after you've transformed 10 times and are aroused.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
There's a bug on the trans path that means you won't be able to go on some dates so I think that's probably it. It'll be fixed in the next public update.
Well then, I will patiently wait for the fix.
Thank you for your reply.

For Raven to teach us magic, I suppose that we must have make our coming out as a trans?
So we will be considered as a girl ?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That's a good point, and I'll think about it. I think it would be jarring though if you got an antagonistic Raven scene right after a romantic one.
The way I see it even if Raven starts to warm up to you she can still a bit defensive because she thinks you could be lying to her/she still wants to help her brother be the star quarterback. I know the more time you spend with characters the higher their affection counter rises so if Raven's affection is high enough than she'd stop being antagonistic.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
The way I see it even if Raven starts to warm up to you she can still a bit defensive because she thinks you could be lying to her/she still wants to help her brother be the star quarterback. I know the more time you spend with characters the higher their affection counter rises so if Raven's affection is high enough than she'd stop being antagonistic.
To be honest, the main character still behaves very well with her, despite the fact that in fact Raven ruined his life. And I really don’t like in the current update that after meeting with the parents and the player has gone far with the transformations, Raven gives you an ultimatum and the main character becomes a girl, regardless of how Raven does it. This leaves a very bad aftertaste, exactly how she corrects her jamb.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
To be honest, the main character still behaves very well with her, despite the fact that in fact Raven ruined his life. And I really don’t like in the current update that after meeting with the parents and the player has gone far with the transformations, Raven gives you an ultimatum and the main character becomes a girl, regardless of how Raven does it. This leaves a very bad aftertaste, exactly how she corrects her jamb.
Personally Raven makes an interesting LI for characters who actually enjoys the transformations(ex. trans). Since I've never tried to stay a guy (but did stay the star quarterback) I can't speak on that but her being antagonistic towards guy MC is fitting if affection is low. I felt anger towards her for the curse in the beginning but she grew on me as the transformations progressed.

Reactions: youngethan

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Personally Raven makes an interesting LI for characters who actually enjoys the transformations(ex. trans). Since I've never tried to stay a guy (but did stay the star quarterback) I can't speak on that but her being antagonistic towards guy MC is fitting if affection is low. I felt anger towards her for the curse in the beginning but she grew on me as the transformations progressed.
In fact, she got into the life of the protagonist, inflicted enormous damage on him and, in a rough calculation, told him to get out himself. All her further help is ridiculous in the final score if you count the damage. Judging by the backstory, the protagonist did nothing to deserve this. And here it does not matter if the transformations are voluntary or not. Nothing justifies her, and the message about the deprivation of her powers as the story progresses is absolutely justified. But as I understand it, she may be deprived of chill, but Corrie will not be cured.
And there is another question. When talking with Raven about becoming a witch, there is an option to think about becoming a witch and about the penis return spell. The second option is she answers something about the spell and that's it. Is this unfinished content or am I missing something?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The 0.43.1 version fix that bug, I was able to date Jessica to the mall. And I was able to do my coming out as a trans after that.
Thank you.

paradoxrcl1977

Mar 7, 2017
can we get a corruption path. say if you sleep with ryan for votes, he starts turning MC into a slut and uses her to corrupt raven, jessica and the rest of the cheerleaders. maybe make it only available if you do the griffin votes first.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
even if we try too cheat editing save file all the sateta strengt agil exetera, it seem it impossibile to cheat state to pass on three while lissent girlfriend and withche talking.

Is the anyone can make cheat modfor this game? This way we can enjoy the game more. This game seam kind uncheatble. We nee cheat mod for this game,this way we can cheat realationship as well, items and other stats.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Guess this was done because Raven was a complete bitch to the MC leading up to the curse(even when you're nice to her and her brother). Guess her earlier antagonism left a bad taste in enough people's mouth that changes were needed to justify a romance.
Better be with Jessica, becouse be nice to Ravan lead to no good, I bt ther all forced up on player. Acept or not acppt skills magic it lead to transorm regardl all the good kin choise trow raven. So for Raven bee treath good mean force him to become female. No thanks, I rather make the foortball team los the championship and the MC will be foreve girl. Raven deserve los her power by the way. Helping his brothr become best football player with magic it selfish more slfish thing close to evil.

Reactions: Eudj

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Better be with Jessica, becouse be nice to Ravan lead to no good, I bt ther all forced up on player. Acept or not acppt skills magic it lead to transorm regardl all the good kin choise trow raven. So for Raven bee treath good mean force him to become female. No thanks, I rather make the foortball team los the championship and the MC will be foreve girl. Raven deserve los her power by the way. Helping his brothr become best football player with magic it selfish more slfish thing close to evil.
For the love of fuck... slow down your typings and double check your spelling bro...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
0.43.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.44.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.43.1 link: Mega

What's new in 0.43.1:
  • Added the dinner scene with your parents on the trans path. There are 46 new passages, three approaches you can take in how you deal with your parents coming, and content for all of the MC's possible partners, as well as if she's single
  • Fixed a bug that made the dinner scene with your parents inaccessible on the trans path
  • Can work out in sports bra if you're trans
  • No longer allowed to work out without a shirt or a bra if you're seen as a girl
  • Fixed bug during shoe shopping if you haven't chosen shoes for some outfits
  • Jessica no longer asks you to do the ritual if you've already done it
  • When the game references your last transformation, it will say the right thing if your mannerisms were the last thing that changed
  • No longer get message about not wanting to masturbate in the shower if you've unlocked masturbating
  • You're no longer allowed to change out of your skirt before the football tryout
  • There's now a warning if you've maxed out a stat, but the max is under 100
  • When you train speed, your speed increases along with Griffin's
  • Adjusted starting football stats
  • The mall is now open during the evening and closes at night
  • Fixed continuity errors and typos

What's new in 0.44.0
  • There is now a Quickstart feature! You can answer some questions and fast forward to Halloween, skipping over the first month of the game
  • You now get another period in November
  • New sex scene and costume during Halloween (pick the prisoner jumpsuit to trigger it)
  • Jessica shows up at the Halloween party
  • You can now put your hair into a ponytail while you work out. This also triggers a transformation.
  • The football stats have been balanced. The difficulty level for the games and for your stats being raised and lowered should make sense
  • Griffin can f*** you at the lake
  • Corey gets a male gym uniform
  • If Griffin gets a boner, the paper doll shows his hard cock
  • Fixed bug where some dates wouldn't happen on the reality change or trans paths
  • Fixed bugs where you could get romantic scenes for players you weren't romancing
  • You now have to change before and after your workout. This should fix the bugs that happen if you don't change back after working out in a sports bra
  • Fixed broken link in Raven sex scene
  • Raven's reason for wanting you to sacrifice your skill for Griffin now makes sense
  • Cleaned up the code around your transformations, which should fix some bugs
  • Fixed continuity errors and typos
what? Why the speed need to increse along side with Griffin? It happen even we train alone? Why it happening, I usaly train a lot by myself don' gonna give raven satisfaction to make his brother become better football player on our fall, it no right and anfair. I train may skill speed and the Griffin skill increas as well? Weird, this why I alweys train alone. Don't like to give up my skill just to make him better player. Raven is evil and force that up us regardless our choise.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
what? Why the speed need to increse along side with Griffin? It happen even we train alone? Why it happening, I usaly train a lot by myself don' gonna give raven satisfaction to make his brother become better football player on our fall, it no right and anfair. I train may skill speed and the Griffin skill increas as well? Weird, this why I alweys train alone. Don't like to give up my skill just to make him better player. Raven is evil and force that up us regardless our choise.
It's not if you train alone.
It's if you go practicing with Griffin. From what you have written, I suppose you never do that.
But if you do, you will have 3 trainings available: accuracy, strength and speed. And now, practicing speed with Griffin will also increased your (after all, you run with him, so you are practicing too).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's not if you train alone.
It's if you go practicing with Griffin. From what you have written, I suppose you never do that.
But if you do, you will have 3 trainings available: accuracy, strength and speed. And now, practicing speed with Griffin will also increased your (after all, you run with him, so you are practicing too).
I practice alone, If some evile curse me for fun drank or not I never gonna help her or his brother to be better in something. Better train alon then. This how I see things. In new version to give up our skills give them to griffin, I better keep them. I hope is ther will be temporari and one reality change the will be extra skill just for make fun of griffin (Just dreaming).
What about in the Gym, strent tapirulant they insead become better the got worse, I never see losing strengt it's unreal. even if I keep rise my strent it alweis fail wen I try to go up the three to spy on withcraft meating, it alweys fail..

We need cheats mod for this

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Well then, I will patiently wait for the fix.
Thank you for your reply.

For Raven to teach us magic, I suppose that we must have make our coming out as a trans?
So we will be considered as a girl ?
Yeah, you'll need to be trans or do the reality change to show the witches that you're serious. You aren't actually able to join the Witchcraft Club yet though. The end of current content is meeting the witches in the woods.
It would probably require looking over the Raven scenes and making her treat you differently depending on what your relationship with her was like, but I'll consider it. Having her still be an antagonist if you aren't nice to her and fight the transformation would be fun.
And there is another question. When talking with Raven about becoming a witch, there is an option to think about becoming a witch and about the penis return spell. The second option is she answers something about the spell and that's it. Is this unfinished content or am I missing something?
It's unfinished content. I'm planning on adding that to the game later.
so mc's parents didnt show up on november 17 and the game feels glitched tbh
That's weird. Can you PM me a save please?
It sounds like you need to talk to Raven and go to Archie's with her to talk about what happened at the Witchcraft Club.
Jessica needs to be in the Witchcraft Club for her to be able to do the spell.
can we get a corruption path. say if you sleep with ryan for votes, he starts turning MC into a slut and uses her to corrupt raven, jessica and the rest of the cheerleaders. maybe make it only available if you do the griffin votes first.
I've received a lot of requests for a Ryan path. I'm open to it but I want to focus on the main paths first.
DamnedFrog is correct. If you practice alone, then only your speed increases.
Loved every minutes of it
Thank you!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes