nnay1234

Jul 12, 2017
There was a path where your girlfriend would ask you to fake break up to be/stay in the witchcraft club right ? Or did I imagine it ? I can't find it anymore

Caelia

Mar 18, 2018
There was a path where your girlfriend would ask you to fake break up to be/stay in the witchcraft club right ? Or did I imagine it ? I can't find it anymore
Removed, sadly. I was looking through the code earlier to figure out how to get some old scenes, but it seems like "girlfriend.inWitchcraftClub" never requires you to break up with your gf now. Instead, they give you the choice of the buttplug curse and progression is just blocked until you agree to it. After the author watered down Raven to just be a goth version of Jessica with no ulterior motives or coercion, it seems like they removed any "reluctance" paths and now you have to explicitly agree to everything. At least that's the case as of 0.43.1.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Removed, sadly. I was looking through the code earlier to figure out how to get some old scenes, but it seems like "girlfriend.inWitchcraftClub" never requires you to break up with your gf now. Instead, they give you the choice of the buttplug curse and progression is just blocked until you agree to it. After the author watered down Raven to just be a goth version of Jessica with no ulterior motives or coercion, it seems like they removed any "reluctance" paths and now you have to explicitly agree to everything. At least that's the case as of 0.43.1.
Guess this was done because Raven was a complete bitch to the MC leading up to the curse(even when you're nice to her and her brother). Guess her earlier antagonism left a bad taste in enough people's mouth that changes were needed to justify a romance.

nnay1234

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, thanks. That's what I thought. Bit of a bummer ngl. Is there any way to download older versions ?

Guess this was done because Raven was a complete bitch to the MC leading up to the curse(even when you're nice to her and her brother). Guess her earlier antagonism left a bad taste in enough people's mouth that changes were needed to justify a romance.
I would have preferred if it was kept but would only appear after specific choices but I understand why the author would choose to do this

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
My biggest problem is the Overall stat numbers literally dont even equate properly. Like ever. 83+93+89+49+27 = 341/5 = 68.2 yet my "overall" is 59. Not how medians work but good try i guess dev?

Jul 1, 2022
Raven's transformation control spell seems borked for me. Entered the text, hit enter, and... nothing.
Attached exported save just prior or on the screen.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Any plans for more Raven content during the first half of the game?
Yes! I'm planning on having the MC be able to join the Witchcraft Club after "proving" that she's a girl, and for her and Raven to start dating.
I think I convinced her to join because elvira gave the buttplug curse in exchange for letting her stay but nothing happened afterward.

And the reason I asked about the transformations is because it's essentially impossible to get all changes in one playthrough, which is one of the big draws of a game like this. The hints are only somewhat helpful but situations like "buying" or "wearing" panties for the first time seem to not like the panty raid event that forces you to wear some and prevents you from buying for a while. Seems like a transformation or two get lost just in the panty situation.
If you look too manly, you won't be able to do it, because you can just visit your parents normally and you won't look too different.

If you took Raven's or Elvira's panties, you get the transformation if you put the panties on without trying to wear boxers first. You get another transformation if you keep the panties on even after the curse was removed. With Jessica's panties, you get the transformation when you wear them.
Versions after 0.42 and above are much worse in terms of stability. For example, on an Android phone, you have to play with the avatar disabled, because the windows are displayed incorrectly in a vertical position. And when I started a new game, I can’t save, the Opera browser gives an error. I'll try it on Chrome again, will there be a similar error. But in any case, the game did not give out such problems before.
The only thing I can think of that might have caused it is changing the font color when the MC talks as her voice is transformed. I'm surprised that would give Opera so much trouble though.
is there a way to be nude always and have sex or am i missing something
?
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean
Whats the plan on Corey/Jessica/MC Relationship?
Jessica is still a path but I don't have any new dates with her I'm planning on adding right now. They have 3 dates which is more than the MC and Raven have.
Hoping we do, eventually, get some chance of a possible Throuple type dealings down the road.

Like atleast if we are dating Jessica and if we do some things with either Grif or Raven, we come somewhat clean about our interest in them and maybe have some arrangement of sorts.
There's a throuple scene already in the game! Stay with Jessica, do the reality change, run for Winter Queen and try to get the football team's votes. Ryan will want to have sex with you in exchange for the votes. You can agree to it and invite Jessica along.

Or did you mean being able to date Griffin and/or Raven while still dating Jessica? I have the MC only being able to be in a relationship with one at a time, but I'm open to changing it.
This is all nice and good, but can we get some forward progression soon? This story has been spinning its wheels for a few versions now.
The public update advances the trans path :) But I know what you mean, and I'm working on advancing the reality change path next.
Has the game been updated to go beyond the football championship yet?
No, it hasn't
Yeah, I got rid of those scenes because it didn't fit for Raven to be both a love interest and an antagonist.
My biggest problem is the Overall stat numbers literally dont even equate properly. Like ever. 83+93+89+49+27 = 341/5 = 68.2 yet my "overall" is 59. Not how medians work but good try i guess dev?
Arm strength and accuracy are more important to your QB skill than speed, confidence or leadership.
Raven's transformation control spell seems borked for me. Entered the text, hit enter, and... nothing.
Attached exported save just prior or on the screen.
Looks fine to me. I clicked the link, copy pasted the text, hit enter and was able to move forward.

Reactions: Lord Nux
Jul 1, 2022
Looks fine to me. I clicked the link, copy pasted the text, hit enter and was able to move forward.
Huh. Replay that I just lost to buffer clear had me conclude it was due to trans path shenanigans.

Apparently its the online host that I was previously using has its version borked. :shrug:

And yes, please give Raven and Griffin some romantic subplotting before BestGirl!Jessica.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Or did you mean being able to date Griffin and/or Raven while still dating Jessica? I have the MC only being able to be in a relationship with one at a time, but I'm open to changing it.
Yes, exactly what I mean. With Griffin, Jessica gets the D she's been looking for, and we get to experiment with Griffin, and likely a threesome of sorts down the road. With Raven... bit of drama, sure, but I could see it grow out into something wholesome.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Huh. Replay that I just lost to buffer clear had me conclude it was due to trans path shenanigans.

Apparently its the online host that I was previously using has its version borked. :shrug:

And yes, please give Raven and Griffin some romantic subplotting before BestGirl!Jessica.
I actually liked that If you got to understand raven during the early releases of the game and found out that she was a lesbian , she eventually developed feelings for the MC over the course of the changes etc.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I actually liked that If you got to understand raven during the early releases of the game and found out that she was a lesbian and developed feelings for the MC over the course of the changes etc.
That's what made me interested in possibly dating her in the first place. Wasn't going to cheat on Jes but the original build up to dating Raven was pretty good.

Hopefully the dev decides to revert the retcons because the original Raven relationship is what made it interesting.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Personally I think a story where a LI starts as an enemy would be very interesting.
I agree. The only problem is that I'd have to make Raven antagonistic towards the MC normally, and neutral or nice to the MC depending on how far you are on her path, and I'm not a good enough coder for that :LOL:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I agree. The only problem is that I'd have to make Raven antagonistic towards the MC normally, and neutral or nice to the MC depending on how far you are on her path, and I'm not a good enough coder for that :LOL:
I think the original scenes enhance Raven's story and adding an explanation as to why she was so antagonistic can help lead to a possible romance. Besides a goth girl with no bite isn't really interesting.

If you show that earlier on some of the teammates were typical jock assholes to her and her friends(Grif doesn't know this) she could say that since you were the leader of the team she thought you were just like them that way if you are actually nice to her she is surprised that her initial assessment of you was wrong. If you weren't nice than she should absolutely be antagonistic with you even if she is a possible LI.

She should still be trying to get her brother to be the star on the team but if you were nice at the beginning she should be a bit more remorseful after telling you that she was drunk when she cursed you. Her falling for you as the curse progresses and you finding out that she's a lesbian is what makes her an interesting LI.(she should only be interested in you on the trans or reality warp paths.)

I don't think you'd need to add too much on the programming side if you explain it in the writing. I think that someone here or on the programming section of the forum can help show you how to add a more remorseful bit of dialog(if you were nice) to her regular story after she tells you she was drunk.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I think the original scenes enhance Raven's story and adding an explanation as to why she was so antagonistic can help lead to a possible romance. Besides a goth girl with no bite isn't really interesting.

If you show that earlier on some of the teammates were typical jock assholes to her and her friends(Grif doesn't know this) she could say that since you were the leader of the team she thought you were just like them that way if you are actually nice to her she is surprised that her initial assessment of you was wrong. If you weren't nice than she should absolutely be antagonistic with you even if she is a possible LI.

She should still be trying to get her brother to be the star on the team but if you were nice at the beginning she should be a bit more remorseful after telling you that she was drunk when she cursed you. Her falling for you as the curse progresses and you finding out that she's a lesbian is what makes her an interesting LI.(she should only be interested in you on the trans or reality warp paths.)

I don't think you'd need to add too much on the programming side if you explain it in the writing. I think that someone here or on the programming section of the forum can help show you how to add a more remorseful bit of dialog(if you were nice) to her regular story after she tells you she was drunk.
To that 2nd part, I wholeheartedly agree, Part of me is like yeah fuck this bitch for cursing the character, but when I am aiming to be a Nice football QB playthrough, I tend to wish there were more options than a black and white "Fuck you!' or "Oh im sorry" kind of deal, I wish there was a gray area between the two options for either a light but equally, "im pissed at you for what you did, but i will hear you out" or a "You could have just talked to me and this could have been avoided, you don't know if im like the rest" Etc. etc. I just feel its a bit too cookie cutter for it to feel real if you get where I'm thinking/coming from. People are complex and this story while it does need work and dev is doing so, I tend to lean towards the fact that the game doesnt have enough Humanity? to it. Its like an alternate reality where with Griffin you ball your eyes out on the field, whereas raven its as if MC doesnt care either which way.

Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
To that 2nd part, I wholeheartedly agree, Part of me is like yeah fuck this bitch for cursing the character, but when I am aiming to be a Nice football QB playthrough, I tend to wish there were more options than a black and white "Fuck you!' or "Oh im sorry" kind of deal, I wish there was a gray area between the two options for either a light but equally, "im pissed at you for what you did, but i will hear you out" or a "You could have just talked to me and this could have been avoided, you don't know if im like the rest" Etc. etc. I just feel its a bit too cookie cutter for it to feel real if you get where I'm thinking/coming from. People are complex and this story while it does need work and dev is doing so, I tend to lean towards the fact that the game doesnt have enough Humanity? to it. Its like an alternate reality where with Griffin you ball your eyes out on the field, whereas raven its as if MC doesnt care either which way.
Yeah when Raven first cursed the MC I was like "fuck this bitch" but the longer I played the more interesting she became. As you progress in the story you see that some of the MC's team/friends seem to act a bit of an ass so you'd be able to see where her initial animosity came from.(it is nice that it seems to stop when you come out as trans tho.)

To me Raven's reason for cursing you is not only for her brother but she thought replacing you as the leader would get the asshole members in line. That would also lead to character growth where she learns not to judge people on the actions of others.(or something like that.)

That's why I think having her start off antagonistic fleshes out her character and makes her more human. This is what separates her from Jess who is shown to be supportive of you from the beginning.

I play the MC as trans so she wasn't THAT upset overall with what Raven did and she remains the star quarterback and still dates Jess.

Reactions: youngethan

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm totally stuck on the trans path.
My masculinity is at 12. I think I have always choice "girly" option (like wearing a female costume at the Halloween party). I go on therapy, and have many sessions. Don't remember how many, but at least 4 or 5 I think.
But I have no new subject to speak of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hints speak of a date at the mall.
The only one I manage to get was with Raven to buy a bra. Should I've gone with Jessica instead ?
I speak about that, but I'm not sure if it was at the fifth session. Does it beak that path if it was in a earlier session ?

Also, how to increased Arcana ?
After a few research on witches, I got this message " Hint: You don't have anything to research in the library. Repeated trips are likely to be just as unhelpful. "
And Arcana only increased by 1 each time.

Thank for any help.

nakid

Jan 24, 2019
The hints speak of a date at the mall.
You need to go on the date to the mall with either Jessica or Griffin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, how to increased Arcana ?
Should only need to get it to 10, or 11. Once you get that hint you need to talk to Raven about learning magic, she'll send you to the gym to do yoga.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes