JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
Hm... I'm trying pretty hard to date Raven (lesbian content usually doesn't do it for me, but her romance path is really good!), but the game doesn't seem to accept that we're "dating." When Jessica talks about being with Marco, MC is like "she's got a boyfriend and I'm single." Also I'd be expecting to be able to go to the Winter Ball with her, but I haven't gotten that option.

Oh, and a question, since Raven is bi: Could you conceivably begin going out with her and then maintain that relationship if you change back to a guy?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Isn't that a part of the appeal of the game though, to explore fetishtistic desires that might interest some players? Also, why does there need to be a particularly special reason for a character to potentially have a specific fetish? A lot of people don't really have a deep insightful grasp for why they have a particular fetish, of which, an interest in submission or feet is rather common as far as fetishes are concerned in the first place.

Moreover, it doesn't really seem like a consistent perspective behind choices in what's in the game since I wouldn't say every single fetishistic piece of content in the game necessarily has some sort of deep meaning behind it, and I'm not saying that as a criticism either. I think it's completely fair and valid to just give players options that resonate with them that make the game more satisfying on a personal level, rather, I think that's a plus, not a minus. After all, people will naturally want to be able to make choices that resonate with them on a personal level in a game like this, right?

For a more meta perspective, I don't see why if someone didn't care for it as an option, that they just couldn't opt out of it, rather than have it be removed for those who did like it. It's ultimately a net negative since it was never forced to begin with, or am I missing something? In my mind, more options to what you can do is always a plus, especially in a context orbiting highly subjective optional interest in how a character can express their intimate desires.

At the end of the day, the only thing that occured was that people who liked and related to intimate expression regarding foot play and the submissive undertones connected to it lost content they enjoyed and resonated with. No one actually benefits from its removal since it was never a forced option. Of which, even if it were, it could have simply been made optional. I think this would be true for any other such content removal of this nature. It only serves to throw people under the bus for no real benefit.

Isn't this so? I hope you will reconsider this choice and the implications behind it, since it seems like if enough people complain about a completely optional piece of content in the game, there is now a precedent for it to be removed when no one actually benefits from a choice like that. I don't think it's a justifiable outlook that people simply can't help themselves and purposely choose options they don't like. That would be a fault on them, would it not? And so, why should people who liked the content in question need to suffer for others' inability to simply not choose options they know they won't like?

I think this is a perspective worth considering, as I think it has a lot of merit and truth within it that corresponds to real world outcomes in regard to the enjoyment of the game.
That's a fair point. I wrote the foot licking content years ago and I kind of cringed reading it over now, but if there are people who enjoy it, I can add it back.
Haven't played this in forever, like some really old version. Years ago probably. I like the new pacing, mostly. I wish it was a ~touch~ easier to get femme'd up earlier(before the Halloween party), but the pacing makes sense. I like how it's story-driven and you can feel the stress of trying to balance literally everything and maybe slowly failing at it all.

On another note, bug report(if dev reads these): Second beach trip with Jessica, where you get a bikini top and makeup on, you put your casual clothes back on during the 'trip' and when you get to the beach and strip, the casual clothes underwear is my bottom(in this case the blue french cut panties), not the bikini bottom it should be
Thanks for the feedback! The new SubscribeStar release fixed the bug with the bikini bottoms and it makes the game less grindy too.
Hm... I'm trying pretty hard to date Raven (lesbian content usually doesn't do it for me, but her romance path is really good!), but the game doesn't seem to accept that we're "dating." When Jessica talks about being with Marco, MC is like "she's got a boyfriend and I'm single." Also I'd be expecting to be able to go to the Winter Ball with her, but I haven't gotten that option.

Oh, and a question, since Raven is bi: Could you conceivably begin going out with her and then maintain that relationship if you change back to a guy?
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying her path! You'll only be "officially" dating her after you agree to become her girlfriend, but that content isn't in the game yet.

I don't think it will be possible to date her if you go back to being a guy. I initially wrote Raven as being bi but I think she's actually more of a lesbian.

JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
I don't think it will be possible to date her if you go back to being a guy. I initially wrote Raven as being bi but I think she's actually more of a lesbian.
Thanks for the response! Glad I wasn't missing something (didn't realize there was content to finish), and your response to this last point makes total sense.

Reactions: Vim!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
That's a fair point. I wrote the foot licking content years ago and I kind of cringed reading it over now, but if there are people who enjoy it, I can add it back.

Thanks for the feedback! The new SubscribeStar release fixed the bug with the bikini bottoms and it makes the game less grindy too.

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying her path! You'll only be "officially" dating her after you agree to become her girlfriend, but that content isn't in the game yet.

Is there a fix for the broken outfits? Any auto outfit takes off a bra, putting a bra takes off the shirt, defaults to male clothes that don’t work anymore

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
There are more people into foot play than you might realize. It's just, it's not really natural to want to go to a developer in a game and tell them, "Hey, you know that foot interaction from that one scene? I really vibed with that." Perhaps it would be best to put it back for now, and when you think it would be worth your time, rewording the dialogue to be more up to par to where you are with your writing today? It's understandable that overtime your writing prowess will naturally improve. I'm sure if you looked over other instances of writing from early on, you probably could come up with ways to further improve upon it. It's just a matter of limited time I imagine since there is likely new content that may draw your attention more so.

More as to why people like that sort of thing, I think a common appeal for it is the symbolic submissive undertones that are attached to it. That is why I brought up before how I think it would fit well with Raven when you are dating her and routinely pick submissive options that puts Raven as the stronger and more dominant one in the relationship. It would further enhance that sensation if the protagonist were to submit to her feet in an increasingly devoted and longing way, as if the protagonist is becoming overtaken by this new found fulfillment of embracing a place beneath Raven as her submissive, eagerly accepting her as their stronger dominant through those powerful symbolic gestures, essentially surrendering to the shift in power and feeling euphoric fulfillment in doing so.

I could see this being a major, grin-inducing ego and confidence boost to Raven, and fill her with a deep satisfaction in seeing who the protagonist had not only become, but that they find fulfillment and happiness in such a contrasting new position with how things were before. E.g. From above her brother in a position of power and dominance, to happily and eagerly beneath her, and in a way that is even admitting that she is now overwhelmingly happy with what Raven had done to her, which would serve as a figurative cherry on top for Raven, getting her way in the end in addition to so much more. It also would serve as an indicator of the direction Raven would be encouraged to navigate things. All in all, the context the narrative builds around Raven in that relationship dynamic makes submissive acts and shifts in power like this incredibly tantalizing for submissives who crave that kind of potency that can only derive from well construed contexts like that.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Kinks aside, the foot licking was a very useful action mechanically -- most of the actions during sex increase MC's arousal faster than Jessica's (and she'll additionally lose some arousal if MC undresses and their appearance is no longer to her liking) which would generally lead to MC climaxing first, at which point the sex scene would end and Jessica would be left unsatisfied.

The foot action, in contrast, would increase Jessica's arousal faster than MC's. So using it would allow you to bring your partner's arousal even or ahead of MC's, allowing to give them an orgasm before end of the scene.

George W. Bush

Jan 15, 2024

Hey vim, is the final championship game playable? Everytime I play my 1.1.2 save it goes to game day and then ends, I saw on patch notes it should be playable, is that a bug?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
One of the main things holding this game back for me are the Akabur paper dolls. One day I hope to see some good quality paperdolls out in place

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Kinks aside, the foot licking was a very useful action mechanically -- most of the actions during sex increase MC's arousal faster than Jessica's (and she'll additionally lose some arousal if MC undresses and their appearance is no longer to her liking) which would generally lead to MC climaxing first, at which point the sex scene would end and Jessica would be left unsatisfied.

The foot action, in contrast, would increase Jessica's arousal faster than MC's. So using it would allow you to bring your partner's arousal even or ahead of MC's, allowing to give them an orgasm before end of the scene.

Yep, I actually thought it was necessary to satisfy her in order to stay in a relationship with her

Last edited:

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Is there a fix for the broken outfits? Any auto outfit takes off a bra, putting a bra takes off the shirt, defaults to male clothes that don’t work anymore
It sounds like the outfits are working as intended. You need to take off your shirt to change your bra, and taking off your shirt lets you see how the new bra looks on your body.

What do you mean by defaulting to male clothes? Once you're unable to use male clothes (like getting the final ass TF or your feet shrinking), you'll have to go and reset all of your outfits.
There are more people into foot play than you might realize. It's just, it's not really natural to want to go to a developer in a game and tell them, "Hey, you know that foot interaction from that one scene? I really vibed with that." Perhaps it would be best to put it back for now, and when you think it would be worth your time, rewording the dialogue to be more up to par to where you are with your writing today? It's understandable that overtime your writing prowess will naturally improve. I'm sure if you looked over other instances of writing from early on, you probably could come up with ways to further improve upon it. It's just a matter of limited time I imagine since there is likely new content that may draw your attention more so.

More as to why people like that sort of thing, I think a common appeal for it is the symbolic submissive undertones that are attached to it. That is why I brought up before how I think it would fit well with Raven when you are dating her and routinely pick submissive options that puts Raven as the stronger and more dominant one in the relationship. It would further enhance that sensation if the protagonist were to submit to her feet in an increasingly devoted and longing way, as if the protagonist is becoming overtaken by this new found fulfillment of embracing a place beneath Raven as her submissive, eagerly accepting her as their stronger dominant through those powerful symbolic gestures, essentially surrendering to the shift in power and feeling euphoric fulfillment in doing so.

I could see this being a major, grin-inducing ego and confidence boost to Raven, and fill her with a deep satisfaction in seeing who the protagonist had not only become, but that they find fulfillment and happiness in such a contrasting new position with how things were before. E.g. From above her brother in a position of power and dominance, to happily and eagerly beneath her, and in a way that is even admitting that she is now overwhelmingly happy with what Raven had done to her, which would serve as a figurative cherry on top for Raven, getting her way in the end in addition to so much more. It also would serve as an indicator of the direction Raven would be encouraged to navigate things. All in all, the context the narrative builds around Raven in that relationship dynamic makes submissive acts and shifts in power like this incredibly tantalizing for submissives who crave that kind of potency that can only derive from well construed contexts like that.
That's a fair point. I'll think about it and maybe put up a poll on SubscribeStar. I can at the very least put in an action to eat Jessica out which will raise her arousal.
Hey vim, is the final championship game playable? Everytime I play my 1.1.2 save it goes to game day and then ends, I saw on patch notes it should be playable, is that a bug?
The final championship game is only available on the reality change path.
One of the main things holding this game back for me are the Akabur paper dolls. One day I hope to see some good quality paperdolls out in place
Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to add nicer art to the game but I'm not really sure where to look. Are there any games where you liked the artwork or the paperdolls?

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jessica can be a gentle dom, kinda fits her entire wholesome aesthetics.
Yes, not only she seems to quite enjoy using the strapon on MC, she convincingly takes charge in general with more feminine/submissive MC, but it is done in a wholesome, soft manner, so to speak. This isn't very frequent in this kind of games and it's a nice experience.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes