Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Here's the real release:

Changelog:
  • You can now do a spell with Raven to guarantee that you stay as a girl, even if the football team wins the championship!
  • Fixed bug where Raven wouldn't ask you out after the reality change
  • The content on the reality change path is now updated up to the championship game. This includes:
  • New catfight with Morgan on the reality change
  • New detention scene with Morgan
  • Find out whether you won the Winter Queen vote
  • New lunch conversations before the championship game where you talk with Jessica or Griffin about your decision
  • New lunch conversations after the semifinals game
  • New dreams on the night before the championship game
  • Revamped clothing system. Now if you want to change your bra or underwear, you'll automatically remove the outer layers first
  • Added new versions of post-reality change conversations with Jessica and Raven if they don't know about the reality change (talking to them about the reality change, you realizing the football team got eliminated)
  • Fixed bug where Ms. Winter could show up on a friday, which would make Raven unavailable for the whole weekend
  • Fixed typos and continuity errors
  • Declining sex after cemetery date with Raven no longer sends you to a sex scene with Jessica
  • You get credit for doing therapy sessions if you use the Quickstart, making it easier to get onto the trans path
  • Your gym shorts no longer disappear when you reset your workout outfit
  • Fixed times where Griffin, Jessica and Raven forgot about reality change while you transformed, even if you had already told them
  • If your feet transform when you're with another character, they no longer follow you to the mall

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Here's the real release:

Mega

Changelog:
  • You can now do a spell with Raven to guarantee that you stay as a girl, even if the football team wins the championship!
  • Fixed bug where Raven wouldn't ask you out after the reality change
  • The content on the reality change path is now updated up to the championship game. This includes:
  • New catfight with Morgan on the reality change
  • New detention scene with Morgan
  • Find out whether you won the Winter Queen vote
  • New lunch conversations before the championship game where you talk with Jessica or Griffin about your decision
  • New lunch conversations after the semifinals game
  • New dreams on the night before the championship game
  • Revamped clothing system. Now if you want to change your bra or underwear, you'll automatically remove the outer layers first
  • Added new versions of post-reality change conversations with Jessica and Raven if they don't know about the reality change (talking to them about the reality change, you realizing the football team got eliminated)
  • Fixed bug where Ms. Winter could show up on a friday, which would make Raven unavailable for the whole weekend
  • Fixed typos and continuity errors
  • Declining sex after cemetery date with Raven no longer sends you to a sex scene with Jessica
  • You get credit for doing therapy sessions if you use the Quickstart, making it easier to get onto the trans path
  • Your gym shorts no longer disappear when you reset your workout outfit
  • Fixed times where Griffin, Jessica and Raven forgot about reality change while you transformed, even if you had already told them
  • If your feet transform when you're with another character, they no longer follow you to the mall
Wrong version, still got the april fool joke end.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Trying to load my save gives me this error:

"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'properName').

Aborting."

Any way to fix this?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some thoughts

Trans Route QB: Honestlys seems like a waste of investing in yourself and being around 60+ overall and still getting the boot off the team all because you struggled with running. Not to mention, Griffon doesn't even step in and vouch for us or has our back even? Like the fuck? Like if ones stats are say around 55 or so, we should be able to say with the team, as perhaps the back up or even try a different position like punter or kicker.

Full body shaving: Honestly, the fact that we don't shave our groin annoys the absolute hell out of me. Legs and arms, sure, makes sense and all. But we can't shave our crotch to look a tad sexier??? Da fuck?!

Optional 'Femboy' route: Like I'm entirely fine with the entire gender swap, which works well and fine. Same time though? I honestly wouldn't mind a possible route where we still are able to keep out dick, abietly at a smaller size, and end up with a feminine appearence. Plus... Raven pegging party.

Reactions: genfetish

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Some thoughts

Trans Route QB: Honestlys seems like a waste of investing in yourself and being around 60+ overall and still getting the boot off the team all because you struggled with running. Not to mention, Griffon doesn't even step in and vouch for us or has our back even? Like the fuck? Like if ones stats are say around 55 or so, we should be able to say with the team, as perhaps the back up or even try a different position like punter or kicker.

Full body shaving: Honestly, the fact that we don't shave our groin annoys the absolute hell out of me. Legs and arms, sure, makes sense and all. But we can't shave our crotch to look a tad sexier??? Da fuck?!

Optional 'Femboy' route: Like I'm entirely fine with the entire gender swap, which works well and fine. Same time though? I honestly wouldn't mind a possible route where we still are able to keep out dick, abietly at a smaller size, and end up with a feminine appearence. Plus... Raven pegging party.
I think it's only possible to stay on the team on the trans route if you are wearing a sports bra, otherwise the speed stat penalty when running is too high, even if your speed stat would otherwise be high enough.

You don't have the chance to change before the practice though, so you need to be wearing it from that morning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it's only possible to stay on the team on the trans route if you are wearing a sports bra, otherwise the speed stat penalty when running is too high, even if your speed stat would otherwise be high enough.

You don't have the chance to change before the practice though, so you need to be wearing it from that morning.
Nope. Still get kicked off the team. So yeah, seems as there is no true way to stay on the team as a trans.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so loaded the last save that I had after the reality change, and I still after sleeping for the first time as "true" girl, the game resets into how it was before:

Evidence:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helltea

Sep 17, 2021
Raven is totally psychopath bitxx.... I need a story about punish her....
In every storyline, Raven ignores the effort and affection Corey put into football.
She talks like Corey has become a superstar solely out of chance and coach favoritism. This is so disgusting.
She not only takes away the skills he has gained from years of hard work, but also forces him to give it to his brother.
I know Raven is a character with something magical that's absolutely necessary for story progression, but I hope it comes out with something that pays her the price she deserves.
I like all the transformation and the dating scene, but I'm so stressed because the character Raven is so annoying.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Nope. Still get kicked off the team. So yeah, seems as there is no true way to stay on the team as a trans.
It's definitely an option in the code, gated by arm strength, speed, and accuracy stats, IIRC. There is a complex calculation of penalties though based on a bunch of stuff, the biggest one was sports bra wearing, but also breast size and hip swaying while walking also give a penalty to the speed stat, and maybe some stuff affects strength/accuracy as well. I think having small hands gives a penalty on the accuracy stat.

I've definitely played the game and successfully stayed on the team (there is not much content, just the first football practice and the semi-final game), but I may have adjusted speed/strength/accuracy variables manually in the console to make them high enough.

The trans + staying on the football team is one of the most interesting routes imo. Maybe Vim could adjust the speed/strength/accuracy thresholds a bit? I get that it should be pretty difficult, but it seems like it might be impossible to do without cheating atm.

Reactions: Vim! and youngethan

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
So are any of the links the real one at the moment, or are we still waiting for a non-April Fool version?

katiej1989

Jul 31, 2020
There a link to the 48.2 version here and on TFGames, but on Subscribestar the 48.2 isn't mentioned, it goes from 48.1 to 1.0.0 - are 48.2 and 1.0.0 the same?

bavvie

Jul 7, 2021
There a link to the 48.2 version here and on TFGames, but on Subscribestar the 48.2 isn't mentioned, it goes from 48.1 to 1.0.0 - are 48.2 and 1.0.0 the same?
it actually went from 0.48.1 to 1.0.0 because patreon voted to have one big update to the full 1.0.0 release tfg might just be dumb

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
For what it's worth (and I say that from the perspective of someone who also isn't a fan of the details of the initial interactions with Raven) she does not only come around but she does acknowledge having fucked up big time if one decides to be forgiving and kind towards her, which ofc isn't something a character like her is entitled to by any means.
Agreed. She's a very powerful witch but she's also an 18 year old girl and isn't very responsible with her magic. She did a bad thing but she realizes that. And of course, if you're roleplaying a character who eventually ends up enjoying being a girl, that makes it easier to forgive her.
I really liked this game early in development, but the daily routine structure with repeated scenes really makes everything feel like such a slog. I don't know why this is such a go-to format for HTML devs.
Thanks for the feedback. I agree. I'd like to eventually take a break from adding new content to streamline the game and minimize needless clicks.
Actually that joke made me feel like shit with my dysphoria.

I'd give anything to be a cis woman. I'm always one in my good dreams, and usually a mother, and I cry for a while after I wake up. I wish I could dream forever.
I'm sorry the release had that effect on you. That wasn't my intention at all. If it helps, the april fools release isn't canon. The MC is still a girl and the new release is out.
Wrong version, still got the april fool joke end.
This is the correct version. Can you double check?
Trying to load my save gives me this error:

"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'properName').

Aborting."

Any way to fix this?
Can you DM me the save?
Could someone link me an end-game save file?
Sure. Is there a specific build you want? (who you're dating, how feminine you are)
Ok so loaded the last save that I had after the reality change, and I still after sleeping for the first time as "true" girl, the game resets into how it was before:
Thanks for the screenshots. This has been fixed in the Patreon version.
So are any of the links the real one at the moment, or are we still waiting for a non-April Fool version?
The version I posted at the top of page 28 is the real version.
48.1 and 48.2 are the same. I had to name the TFGS version 48.2 because of a quirk of that site (if I kept it at 48.1, then the april fools release would be on top), but there's not any actual difference between them.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
So where is this real 1.0.0 version? Only versions I can find is either 48.0 (48.1 and 48.2 downloads will always say 48.0 on the left side when I start it) or the april joke 1.0.0 version, which says 1.0.0. on the left side but ends with the fake ending after a few clicks.

Helltea

Sep 17, 2021
Agreed. She's a very powerful witch but she's also an 18 year old girl and isn't very responsible with her magic. She did a bad thing but she realizes that. And of course, if you're roleplaying a character who eventually ends up enjoying being a girl, that makes it easier to forgive her.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree. I'd like to eventually take a break from adding new content to streamline the game and minimize needless clicks.

I'm sorry the release had that effect on you. That wasn't my intention at all. If it helps, the april fools release isn't canon. The MC is still a girl and the new release is out.

This is the correct version. Can you double check?

Can you DM me the save?

Sure. Is there a specific build you want? (who you're dating, how feminine you are)

Thanks for the screenshots. This has been fixed in the Patreon version.

The version I posted at the top of page 28 is the real version.

48.1 and 48.2 are the same. I had to name the TFGS version 48.2 because of a quirk of that site (if I kept it at 48.1, then the april fools release would be on top), but there's not any actual difference between them.
Please add a story that can make her reflect without the MC forgiving her.
She doesn't deserve forgiveness and good will.
'With great power comes great responsibility.'
She easily ignored other people's efforts and caused problems with self-centered thinking.
She is even more worried that she might be kicked out of the Witchcraft Club, even when the life of the MC, a promising football player, has been completely turned upside down. How selfish.
I know that she will reflect on herself in the future. However, it is something that must be accomplished on her own, not something that must be preceded by the victim's forgiveness.
Likewise, the MC can enjoy being a girl or immerse himself in it. However, that doesn't mean you have to forgive Raven, the main culprit who made the MC a woman.
In addition, reflection should be accompanied by apologies and rewards.
But Raven doesn't look like that at all until the MC treats her in good faith.
She is only happy that her magic has a strong power, and that her brother is able to take over the position of football team as MC.

Raven is just a bully.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes