Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Nice update, too quick but i really like the relation/writing with Ruby, hope for the next in not too long

• Sad
Reactions: Sagf

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
There is a bug related to
Code:
if grace_relation == 1:
    mc "{i}(And having sex with Grace was a great bonus!){/i}"
grace_relation can be 1 because of waiting in the car, without any sex.

PS. Zargon_games, oh I see that was an early release. Nvm...

Good luck with everything, thank you so much for Grace. She is the best! :p
Thank you very much, I shouldn't have used one variable for two different things, I've already added this correction to Friday's release.

• Wow
Reactions: Sagf

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this update was ok, we got a little progress with Ruby at least!
But there was one big mistake in that game right at the end, when i get out from my boss's house the MC says that he just had fucked his daughter but i didn't.
So what !!! the game gives you choices then gives you the finger and goes on with a "canon" version. That's lame and annoying, if the dev doesn't want to have to take in account your choices why making them available ?
So for the dev the MC is a manwhore who fucks everybody available and doesn't really car fore anyone.
With Emma and Ruby's stories i was hoping for a nice development but in fact the MC is just a cheating asshole!, what a bummer !!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well this update was ok, we got a little progress with Ruby at least!
But there was one big mistake in that game right at the end, when i get out from my boss's house the MC says that he just had fucked his daughter but i didn't.
So what !!! the game gives you choices then gives you the finger and goes on with a "canon" version. That's lame and annoying, if the dev doesn't want to have to take in account your choices why making them available ?
So for the dev the MC is a manwhore who fucks everybody available and doesn't really car fore anyone.
With Emma and Ruby's stories i was hoping for a nice development but in fact the MC is just a cheating asshole!, what a bummer !!
Check the message above yours.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Well, if you had just read the message right before yours, you'd known that this was just a small programming bug in this early release version that has already been fixed for the actual release. No reason to assail the dev for a single misplaced line of text...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, if you had just read the message right before yours, you'd known that this was just a small programming bug in this early release version that has already been fixed for the actual release. No reason to assail the dev for a single misplaced line of text...
Well i didn't read the previous messages before posting, but my reaction was to be pissed because i like that game and i would hate to be forced to be an asshole. I have been disapointed by so many games lately, so when i saw this my reaction was "no not this time again!!":LOL:
The problem with those games, it's that when you give the players choices, after a while the story handling becomes a nightmare for the dev who has to do 4-5 or more versions to handle all combinations. So many devs just assume that there is a canon version and discard all other possibilities, this happens very often and i understand it from a dev point of view but it's annoying form the player point of view.
Fortunately it's not the case this time so we just can thank the dev for not doing it. It was just a programmation error that he will fix, so i can start to breath again!!:ROFLMAO:

Redster2000

Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone know why i keep getting this error whenever i download this game, i also have the walkthrough mod and the incest patch.

Gomangays

Aug 29, 2020
This update was awesome. The length of the chapter was great. All I think that could be improved is the sex scenes. It was a bit quick ngl :)

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey, I want to let you know that chapter 12 (public) is now available. You won't see the game in "Latest Releases" today, because it must be a week between releases (and the early release was leaked a few days ago). I could wait a week to change the links in this post, but I promised you that today will be the release day, so here it is.

PS: Don't be surprised if you see the announcement in "Latest Releases" next week, I guess if you follow this thread you'll have the benefit of being able to download it today.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Try again. Also, I'd note that that incorrectly posted torrent is a beta version.
oops, fixing now. Thanks binglebangles for catching this!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes