ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A little spoiler: In the next chapter we will find out who the mysterious hand under the bed belonged to.

I made a poll on Patreon and S.S. and the opinions are quite divided. What do you think? Which of the two girls is lying?
Neither are lying.
Both did it.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A little spoiler: In the next chapter we will find out who the mysterious hand under the bed belonged to.

I made a poll on Patreon and S.S. and the opinions are quite divided. What do you think? Which of the two girls is lying?
It was both of them, they noticed each other because their hands touched

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
It was both of them, they noticed each other because their hands touched
I mean , there was one hand playing under the sheet, and then after a while a second hand joined and the party was over. I wonder who the first hand belonged to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Chapter 8 does not appear to be the end, am I missing something?
The fact that it is the final release of chapter 8 and not a completed game? If it was a completed game there would be a giant "Completed" status on the game.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Emma seems too timid to get frisky like that when there's a third person in the bed. I'd say a better chance with Ruby.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love Anna, Ruby and Emma. They are the best in this game. :love:

I don't like Zoe, she is too much ''slutty'' for me.
And I don't really know what her relationship with MC is.
They are definitely fuck buddies, but I don't know their past. Also, I don't know if Zoe only has sex with MC, or with others too.
She's not in a relationship with the MC, it's all possible. Knowing her personality.:unsure:

I don't like her sister (Veronica?) either, I heard that she behaves similar to Zoe and changes boys like sleeves.

Reactions: Sagf

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Emma seems too timid to get frisky like that when there's a third person in the bed. I'd say a better chance with Ruby.
This is what I'm thinking, too. I think Emma might, if she was really brave, touch mc's dick, but not stroke it.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm damn just got to the end pretty fast haha. Anyway i loved emma's shower scene nyahaha(watersport the best naah!). Just to know the gallery's scene after anna 2 locked is normal (cause they're for the next chapter) or i just missed something ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm.. In the game files in ch8 (images) I can see there are sex scenes with Zoe in the MC room with Ruby. And I didn't have this scene. But I had an Emma sleepover.

It depends on some choice? or how?
I personally prefer Emma to stay overnight, but I'm just curious. :D

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm.. In the game files in ch8 (images) I can see there are sex scenes with Zoe in the MC room with Ruby. And I didn't have this scene. But I had an Emma sleepover.

Well the scene with zoe sex beside ruby was after the truth and dare for me. And the only way to not have it is to refuse zoe's invitation. (i tried every answer to see what would happened)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020

When you go to hangout with Lucas, you can either play games with Lucas, or go to Emma's room. If you go to Emma's room, she comes for a sleepover. If you stay with Lucas, Zoe comes for a sleepover (and Emma's LI story ends).

Reactions: Qmil679

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

LOL I wanted to heart and laugh at this comment. Kinda interesting that the fans are equally distributed. Means both are written quite well...Or well people do really have a thing for incest of any kind.

When you go to hangout with Lucas, you can either play games with Lucas, or go to Emma's room. If you go to Emma's room, she comes for a sleepover. If you stay with Lucas, Zoe comes for a sleepover (and Emma's LI story ends).
IMO it "SEEMS" this is the best way to ignite things between the MC and Ruby, just because of her reaction but I guess either choice may become viable.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
LOL I wanted to heart and laugh at this comment. Kinda interesting that the fans are equally distributed. Means both are written quite well...Or well people do really have a thing for incest of any kind.

IMO it "SEEMS" this is the best way to ignite things between the MC and Ruby, just because of her reaction but I guess either choice may become viable.
I prefer to be with Emma. Than have sex with this slutty Zoe. I don't like her.

And with Ruby, it'll work anyway. She love us. :)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes