Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
only significant thing with mom in S2 Ch4 is what she does after she catches you with Ruby and you don't warn her to clean her face.
which could be an indication of future plans with her and Ruby
Small scene but incredibly hot. As was the entire scene together with Emma and Ruby in the cabin. Great update!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm curious to see who is the person that is in the pool, at the end of the update. Most likely candidate is Anna but it could also be Aurora, to help MC figure out what to do in order to help Lucas.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm not being able to open the game, it crashes and give me an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file /Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/Young_Again_s02.c04_Early-pc/game/chapter204.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file /Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/Young_Again_s02.c04_Early-pc/game/chapter204.rpyc.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sun Sep 10 09:22:07 2023

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I heard that MC's mother is only supposed to be a side character.
If this is true, fuck this game. I won't touch this game anymore because I played only for her.:cautious:

And if I'm wrong, like the person I heard it from, please correct me. I hope I'm wrong.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
images (27).jpeg
I heard that MC's mother is only supposed to be a side character.
If this is true, fuck this game. I won't touch this game anymore because I played only for her.:cautious:

And if I'm wrong, like the person I heard it from, please correct me. I hope I'm wrong.
I fairly sure we are going to fuck her. but we already got lectured by ruby saying 3 ways is too much. Mom/ruby/emma

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2918741

I fairly sure we are going to fuck her. but we already got lectured by ruby saying 3 ways is too much. Mom/ruby/emma
I know that we will definitely have sex with her. But I care more about relationship with her. Not just sex. I don't want her to be just a side character with whom we have sex only.

I don't care about mc's relationship with sister and mother together, for me mc's mother alone is enough. But if dev have a problem with it, I can't see it very well.

But if dev decided that MC's mother is only side Li and sister is main Li... then good luck, I'm out.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2918741

I know that we will definitely have sex with her. But I care more about relationship with her. Not just sex. I don't want her to be just a side character with whom we have sex only.

I don't care about mc's relationship with sister and mother together, for me mc's mother alone is enough. But if dev have a problem with it, I can't see it very well.

But if dev decided that MC's mother is only side Li and sister is main Li... then good luck, I'm out.
If I remember right, the mom(not mom) is a solo path. You can't be romancing anyone else. But my memory is pretty fucked and only Zargon_games knows.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
If I remember right, the mom(not mom) is a solo path. You can't be romancing anyone else.
Can anyone confirm/refute that? I don't want to extract all the game renders and ruin the new content by seeing something before I play it...but if anyone already has: is there more sex content with the mom in there that must be accessible throught different game choices??

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes