Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It seems that your system renames the file when downloading it. is the patch in a zip. Try to download it and then extract the one file patch.rpy in the zip to the folder ..../Young_Again_0.5-pc/game/ .
I can't thank you enough!

And thank you bydesign will save that page for the future.

Most awesome of you two :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i started where i left off and the game ended in 3 clicks wtf i hate when theres a new update but no new content. like why release it then??
Something has definitely gone wrong. Possible causes:

- Maybe you use the WT Mod? It hasn't been updated to the new version yet, it is still on v0.4.
- The MAC and Android versions here are also still v0.4. The new downloads v0.5 are coming a bit later.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great update. I really like Emma and Ruby. They both very plausible as is the MC. Nice story and renders.(y)

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I'm hoping this last update isn't indicative of a new direction. The first chapter sets up Ruby and Emma perfectly and you have a real feeling of progression with both.

The last 2 updates however have lacked the same quality of realism and are quickly venturing into the 'Meet and Fuck' aspect. With no build up or realistic desires, just ok I've met you now lets fuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't enjoy those types of VN's and as this one started out so great I was rather let down by the last few updates seeming to take it in that direction.

Reactions: Bailz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a good one just one thing I should point out if it's not already been mentioned. The part with Lucas when we can either accept or reject the money he gives us I rejected the money. But in the next scene at the flower stand, the MC mentions about the money he got from Lucas.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
That was a good one just one thing I should point out if it's not already been mentioned. The part with Lucas when we can either accept or reject the money he gives us I rejected the money. But in the next scene at the flower stand, the MC mentions about the money he got from Lucas.
After Lucas told the MC that he wanted to spend the money for nonsense stuff, the MC changed his mind and took his part of the money.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After Lucas told the MC that he wanted to spend the money for nonsense stuff, the MC changed his mind and took his part of the money.
Yeah, got it now I must have double-clicked on that scene or something here I was thinking he'd save that money to help with the debt and his stupidity he wants to waste it if he wasn't the MC son I probably wouldn't have bothered.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, got it now I must have double-clicked on that scene or something here I was thinking he'd save that money to help with the debt and his stupidity he wants to waste it if he wasn't the MC son I probably wouldn't have bothered.
Me neither, Lucas is an idiot. :LOL:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lewy9

Oct 23, 2017
Can we pls have more content with Zoe? She is the MC's girlfriend, could we have more intimate moments, some kissing and some backstory?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Still not 100% satisfied with the way my patch is. Might remove the naked scene, it feels outta place. If people want to see her nude, maybe they should just play the scene out.

Any advice on that Zargon_games?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 20/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Young again" version "Chapter 7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Young again" versione "Chapter 7".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 03/1/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Young again" version "0.6".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Young again" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Young again" version "0.5".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Young again" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes