RPGM Completed Young Girls Inside the Abolished School [Full] [nagiyahonpo]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Beginning is hellish, because you have to get to Rei with full health, items, or both so you can fend off the six zombies in the plot battle. The enemies are way too fast on the map, though. You can fight, but they'll drain you too much and you'll lose the plot-fight; in truth, you must run till you get your powers. Once you have actual party members, it gets a little easier.

Everything's used....too little. You get a music box-to-rest-zone setup...that is only used once(Thus what you buy there is all you get, and you don't get revival items). You get puzzles involving your abilities....that only gets used for one sequence. 10 characters total, of which you'll use 3 and a fourth in 2 battles. And I'm not convinced the 'choice of characters' is an actual choice. I suspect they learn the same moveset, which makes sense-9 sisters, three choices, three per element.(The biggest risk is Tomo's area doesn't give you a Music Box, which would render things even harder.)

The game's short. Which is both good and bad.

Reactions: Melix3

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Amazing pile of hot garbage.

Awful game. Plus you get a one shot ability, which I assume was edited by the person who cracked it since the awful combat would have probably made me throw my keyboard out the window otherwise.

Reactions: Melix3 and dav121

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok never seen enemy's acting this way and also blocking us passage
and the speed off the off the enemy's is insane

Pesty

Jun 17, 2017
I actually bought the game yesterday. The ember skill is truely borked and was not hacked.
Causes 20000+ damage. Makes all other skills useless and bosses get killed on activation

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I have to imagine it was set that way for the sake of the plot battle but was never adjusted down afterwards. Fits with all the story tropes it's been following. If this was an anime, you'd go through all the 'game overs' and have our main character rescuing them with one blast. Or maybe they'd rescue each other.

Reactions: Anon21

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this game even possible without cheating it to death? Thank goodness for save editors.

octorok-ii

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone has a walktrough? I cant find a way through the sea/ship level, I'm evidently missing something.
Took me awhile to figure this out. From entrance, go right, cast water spell on the hole near the plant wall to grow a vine.
Light the torches with fire spell, go through the portal, and then melt the ice.
Go through the water portal, and from this point (see attached) go South that you can go through. Fairly straightforward after that (check the wall for a crack you can use your water spell on).

Reactions: lulzfail

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is this game even possible without cheating it to death? Thank goodness for save editors.
Yes, probably. See my gameplay suggestion in the review. :p

Basically the key is to save up as much money as possible (by killing monsters) before using the one-use shop/rest gate item (music box) to stock up on the cheaper MP item (cherry).

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, probably. See my gameplay suggestion in the review. :p

Basically the key is to save up as much money as possible (by killing monsters) before using the one-use shop/rest gate item (music box) to stock up on the cheaper MP item (cherry).

I didn't even know there WAS a shop. I know you get money, but I thought it was pointless.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes