4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Sounds like something the community can start to put together. I volunteer someone else!

unruly
I volunteer UnrulyDogBoy :D who's with me?

First off I really like this game.
Secondly Is there a walkthrough for each route available? If not, will a walkthrough be made available at a later date?
Thank you so much :)
No walkthough so far, there is a Help info in the game to explain how to get each ending but other than that it is open world RPG. Maybe it would be a good idea to add all scenarios and what kinks are where (sub/dom, gangbangs, outdoor and so on) to help new players. Game is already expanded enough that you can get lost easily.

Aktheom

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't find Tony in the gym or invite him at home or swiming pool or lexena market (I have high corruption and met him when I train alone).

Thank you for the game it's really great, you have done such a great work so thak you so much.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hello, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't find Tony in the gym or invite him at home or swiming pool or lexena market (I have high corruption and met him when I train alone).

Thank you for the game it's really great, you have done such a great work so thak you so much.
You need to have at least 51 physique for him to pick an interest in you. Once you have train alone (not with Damien) in the gym. He will approach you.
Only after you meet him for the first time he will pop-up at a pool (random) and at the marked (when you see all the shops in the list, also random).

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Really nice update! I had to skip the last update because of the size, but now I got the full download. and damnit, that's a lot of content.

One bug I encountered: when having breakfast with the family (between 8:00 and 9:00 AM) the "Have a nice day" option have the image broken.

Reactions: randiel

Tobbi29

Mar 31, 2019
This might just be a safari issue?
Yeah it's just Safari not being able to view webp files. Works fine on Chrome!
Yes its a safari issue. To expand on that webp should work on safari on mac os 11 Big Sur and later according to this website

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Yes its a safari issue. To expand on that webp should work on safari on mac os 11 Big Sur and later according to this website
I've been playing on chrome and I've been encountering some broken image issues as well. The one I mainly noticed was the shower images not working, but there's been a few random ones. Also the same one as Rafster

but it is a great game and great update! I've been following the expansion a lot and I really do love it! Great work as always :)

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I'll fix these broken images in the next update. I focused on checking if all were correctly converted (sometimes conversion from gif to webp brakes the animation) and forgot to check if all were updated in code.

Thanks for the info Tobbi, I'll add it to first info page.

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
why i cant invite tony back to home and i never see him in swimpool or market
and thief scene just always have dad come out..brother no come out(⊙_⊙)?
corruption is full high

Snipaste_2021-02-09_18-57-07.jpg

Last edited:

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
why i cant invite tony back to home and i never see him in swimpool or market
and thief scene just always have dad come out..brother no come out(⊙_⊙)?
corruption is full high
You need to be higly corrupted (>80) to invite some random guy home.
With night attack: dad is saving you by default, have fun with you with his high corruption. Only when dad is having fun with you bro may join two of you (depending on his corruption).

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
You need to be higly corrupted (>80) to invite some random guy home.
With night attack: dad is saving you by default, have fun with you with his high corruption. Only when dad is having fun with you bro may join two of you (depending on his corruption).
yes my corrupted is 130...but cant invite any guy in gym to home fun...and brother never see him come out join the night attack,and him corrupted is high too

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
yes my corrupted is 130...but cant invite any guy in gym to home fun...and brother never see him come out join the night attack,and him corrupted is high too
Damn, double checked all conditions. I missed setting his flag to true, so you always meet him for the first time. Will fix it for next update.

As for night attack:
Brother joining when you are being fucked by dad is only one line:
1612882407859.png
You should have it with like: father corruction >60 and bro corruption also >60. Having high corruption only with brother will not cause this, you need father too.
I may divide it in the future so you will be save by bro separately.

Reactions: rfox317

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
Damn, double checked all conditions. I missed setting his flag to true, so you always meet him for the first time. Will fix it for next update.

As for night attack:
View attachment 1028062
You should have it with like: father corruction >60 and bro corruption also >60. Having high corruption only with brother will not cause this, you need father too.
oh this is brother?i think is dad scene

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020

As for night attack:
View attachment 1028062
so Tony also cant find in market? because i try many time..never see him in market any place

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
randiel

Nice game :) Some great content within the game.

As others have reported I've noticed several missing images within the game (mostly with shower scenes and teasing your mom on the couch). I'm using the latest version of FireFox on Windows 10.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
so Tony also cant find in market? because i try many time..never see him in market any place
Sadly yes, game will always think that you two never met.
I tested it before and it worked, stupid coding. Fix one issue and two other things will brake.
randiel

Nice game :) Some great content within the game.

As others have reported I've noticed several missing images within the game (mostly with shower scenes and teasing your mom on the couch). I'm using the latest version of FireFox on Windows 10.
Thanks :) Code refers to some images as gif where they are now webp files. Sorry, forgot to update it in all places. Will fix it in the next update.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Well gorgeous, one more thing for you look up is the bdsm flag. I've tried what you said (and hoped) that could fix it but it didn't. Interesting enough, my old save actually let me go experience the castle normally (but the intrusion scene never happens, only in my new save, but I think it's just clashing with the old code)

Mi Kakunin

Jan 22, 2019
I'm really happy that the game is getting an expansion :0

Imma put my suggestion and that will be:
Adding a character who is like a mafia leader? and a character who is a police or detective that is hunting the mafia will be great

gremmy

Feb 4, 2020
My suggestion would be to include more sleep fucking. I know there're 2 scenes in the fishing trip, but it'd be nice if your brother got so used to you sleeping with him that when you sleep in your own bed he goes into your room and fucks you before passing out.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes