4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before. But to see Sam (the biker neighbour) you need to sit naked in the window. However I can't seem to find how to do this, even with max streak level (I think).
It is random so he will not pop up always. You need to be naked (body and underwear) and it has to be day. There is a 20% chance that you will see him.
After you visit him first time he will no longer appear this way but you will be able to visit him directly from the living room.

Ieht

Jan 15, 2021
It is random so he will not pop up always. You need to be naked (body and underwear) and it has to be day. There is a 20% chance that you will see him.
After you visit him first time he will no longer appear this way but you will be able to visit him directly from the living room.
After checking again I noticed I had to take off the clothes I was wearing. I forgot how to do that, somehow I thought ther was a clothing option for nude (like there is one for school uniform and suit)

Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
My excel is complete (I hope)

one place where you can see:
- all possible characters you can meet (only these that I bothered to name that is) and how to meet them
- all endings and how to get them
- all 320 sex scene and where/how to find them

Enjoy

KyberNS

Oct 2, 2018
Btw did you ever think about rummaging content like you can check parents/ brothers room and find some dirty secrets depending on their corruption, and a clean day let's say in the weekend in wich your father/mother finds one of the toys you bought maybe underwear aswell.

(the ones already in your inventory the moment when the games start, you could place them in an extra shop in the mall and after 20 corruption or so can enter it and buy them)

When it comes to underwear: with low corruption let them confiscate it and berate/punish you, but after a certain amount of corruption is reached you can ask it back but in return that you have to put it on on the spot and do a little show. After this event and with high enough corruption they themselves will sometimes buy underwear for you to show it around, let's say underwear you can't find in the mall yourself (underwear with a dildo placed inside on the back for examp...,).

And later on, you can only wear that kind of underwear.

For the toys: a little the same but that when they find out and have high enough corruption let you use them in the living room or kitchen (by your choice or theirs). Maybe put in a weekly check up for the dad that he asks you to his bedroom to see if you are wearing a puttplug for examp.

Reactions: Men are Radiant

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Btw did you ever think about rummaging content like you can check parents/ brothers room and find some dirty secrets depending on their corruption, and a clean day let's say in the weekend in wich your father/mother finds one of the toys you bought maybe underwear aswell.

(the ones already in your inventory the moment when the games start, you could place them in an extra shop in the mall and after 20 corruption or so can enter it and buy them)

When it comes to underwear: with low corruption let them confiscate it and berate/punish you, but after a certain amount of corruption is reached you can ask it back but in return that you have to put it on on the spot and do a little show. After this event and with high enough corruption they themselves will sometimes buy underwear for you to show it around, let's say underwear you can't find in the mall yourself (underwear with a dildo placed inside on the back for examp...,).

And later on, you can only wear that kind of underwear.

For the toys: a little the same but that when they find out and have high enough corruption let you use them in the living room or kitchen (by your choice or theirs). Maybe put in a weekly check up for the dad that he asks you to his bedroom to see if you are wearing a puttplug for examp.
These are some very specific requests :)
rummaging - like the idea, simple yet kinky
underwear - that would require a lot of tricky coding in a lot of different scenes, too complex considering my backlog

UnrulyDogBoy Can say the same about yours, "Demitransference" is packed with content.;)
Demitransference is packed with content. I just paste a gif and write a few sentences, Unruly creates a complex story like a plot of marvel movies :)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
My excel is complete (I hope)

one place where you can see:
- all possible characters you can meet (only these that I bothered to name that is) and how to meet them
- all endings and how to get them
- all 320 sex scene and where/how to find them

Enjoy
Hello.

Thanks for the listing (I only read the list of characters since I would prefer finding them myself).

So, even with an old version, I interacted with all the characters. I just miss Padre Angos that doesn't exist and the relation with the boss that doesn't really progress.

Thanks for answering to my previous post. It makes me want to continue to participate.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
underwear - that would require a lot of tricky coding in a lot of different scenes, too complex considering my backlog

Demitransference is packed with content. I just paste a gif and write a few sentences, Unruly creates a complex story like a plot of marvel movies :)
Randiel you do so much more than that! And I don't create plot, I discover the essence of humanity and reveal it through art.

UnrulyDogBoy Can say the same about yours, "Demitransference" is packed with content.;)
KyberNS ,yes you can. I really try to shovel it in there.

But Young Marcus is where I go to address my daily (or more often if I have a long lunch break) needs.

Unruly

• Red Heart

KyberNS

Oct 2, 2018
Maybe the underwear might be to mush work idd can't argue with that haha. But what do you think about the toys? That you are only able to use them in the bedroom, that is.

Or were you already planning on expanding on that?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
So, even with an old version, I interacted with all the characters. I just miss Padre Angos that doesn't exist and the relation with the boss that doesn't really progress.
What do you mean by "doesn't exist" and "doesn't progress"? They were added in the recent update and I hope I didn't have any bug preveing the progress with them (also a reminder that a new game is required for this new relation).

Maybe the underwear might be to mush work idd can't argue with that haha. But what do you think about the toys? That you are only able to use them in the bedroom, that is.

Or were you already planning on expanding on that?
I have some plans for toys being used by other family members but nothing too complex.

Reactions: rfox317 and KyberNS

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
What do you mean by "doesn't exist" and "doesn't progress"? They were added in the recent update and I hope I didn't have any bug preveing the progress with them (also a reminder that a new game is required for this new relation).
Hello.

As I said in my previous message, I discovered the game online, searched information, founded this thread, tried to download the last version and failed miserably. So I returned to play the online version [V 0.6].
And I was happy to know I found every characters available. Padre Angos doesn't exist yet after all and the relation with the boss is robotic.

While I'm at it, this ending
1616290496616.png
is the same as "Mindless Cumdump" or another forgotten one.

Some new ideas :
_When you're in the library, you can
spy and masturbate
Come up and shame
Film it
So, you could also join and, the film, you could watch it in your bedroom (on TV or laptop)
_When we go to the outskirts, we always use the bus but we could also use the train, the plane or the boat.

Thanks again.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hello.

As I said in my previous message, I discovered the game online, searched information, founded this thread, tried to download the last version and failed miserably. So I returned to play the online version [V 0.6].
And I was happy to know I found every characters available. Padre Angos doesn't exist yet after all and the relation with the boss is robotic.

While I'm at it, this ending

is the same as "Mindless Cumdump" or another forgotten one.

Some new ideas :
_When you're in the library, you can
spy and masturbate
Come up and shame
Film it
So, you could also join and, the film, you could watch it in your bedroom (on TV or laptop)
_When we go to the outskirts, we always use the bus but we could also use the train, the plane or the boat.

Thanks again.
Phew. Looks like you missed update 7: update post
As for traveling, finding gifs with gay sex on a plain is very difficult. This is why I focused only on what I can find meaning a bus and a train.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes