4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
seeing comments/demands like "make straight version of this game" or "Why is he only a sub I want a dom" is making me doubt my future in here.
If anyone wants a "straight version" remind them that this game has a "GAY" tag for a reason.

And NEVER doubt your future here. In less than 3 months you already have a fan base, that's an advantage if you have a future project in mind.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
If anyone wants a "straight version" remind them that this game has a "GAY" tag for a reason.

And NEVER doubt your future here. In less than 3 months you already have a fan base, that's an advantage if you have a future project in mind.
Eager for your game as well Rafster!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

Men are Radiant

Nov 13, 2020
Maybe not quite as loving of an addition on this love thread (love you Randiel!) but just wanted to point out this is a gay version of a straight game called "Young Maria" so we already do have a straight version out there, just some assholes want to derail anything they get grossed out by. Live long and love men comrades.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Eager for your game as well Rafster!
I can't wait to show it. And at the same time, totally terrified.

but just wanted to point out this is a gay version of a straight game called "Young Maria" so we already do have a straight version out there
I totally forgot about young maria! you're right, we can direct anyone asking for a straight version on the link that randiel posted.

Reactions: JorgOfThorns

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Maybe not quite as loving of an addition on this love thread (love you Randiel!) but just wanted to point out this is a gay version of a straight game called "Young Maria" so we already do have a straight version out there, just some assholes want to derail anything they get grossed out by. Live long and love men comrades.

Well...
I've already played a bit of that game you're talking about ... - but it's definitely not quite a game for me.
Otherwise, it's true that that game is very similar to this game here, but in a heterosexual sense.
At first I was a little puzzled, and a little frustrated at the resemblance, but over time the funny side turned into disgust, then I'm really 100% homosexual.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Well...
I've already played a bit of that game you're talking about ... - but it's definitely not quite a game for me.
Otherwise, it's true that that game is very similar to this game here, but in a heterosexual sense.
At first I was a little puzzled, and a little frustrated at the resemblance, but over time the funny side turned into disgust, then I'm really 100% homosexual.
Welcome to gay club then :D

Young Marcus (the original done by Serialaries) was a 1:1 conversion of Young Maria (at that point). He just changed gender of main character and swaped all hetere gifs with gay ones so core mechanics of the game are identical.

• Haha
Reactions: againsthaters

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome to gay club then :D

Young Marcus (the original done by Serialaries) was a 1:1 conversion of Young Maria (at that point). He just changed gender of main character and swaped all hetere gifs with gay ones so core mechanics of the game are identical.

;)
Definitely I adore you.
Not only are you a pure genius who is very passionate about what you do, plus with the time you really seem to be a lovely guy, sometimes funny, and also sometimes a little naive ...
I'm glad I finally decided to register here on f95zone and come talk to you. (I have been following your work for a very long time) - but for some time now I have decided to come back from the shadows I had fallen into.
(well, thank you gaming world ...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
It's not just "very similar". The original Young Marcus by Serialaries (https://f95zone.to/threads/young-marcus-v6-0-1-serialaries.43425/) was a gay copy of Young Maria, changing the MC gender. Basically, Serialaries though the same that what the "why don't you make a straight version" crowns here do, in the opposite side, but rather than complaining to the author of the original game he went and made his own. With blackjack and hookers, though I think that those were already in Young Maria.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
It's not just "very similar". The original Young Marcus by Serialaries (https://f95zone.to/threads/young-marcus-v6-0-1-serialaries.43425/) was a gay copy of Young Maria, changing the MC gender. Basically, Serialaries though the same that what the "why don't you make a straight version" crowns here do, in the opposite side, but rather than complaining to the author of the original game he went and made his own. With blackjack and hookers, though I think that those were already in Young Maria.

:LOL:
Well, we repeat our to each other, just to say that we expressed it in different ways. (I think it's because of the translation, then my two common languages are Portuguese and then French) - I know, I should practice the English language more, after all it is the language of my native country ... (L.A. - US)
Since around 1994 I hardly speak the English language any more.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
;)
Definitely I adore you.
Not only are you a pure genius who is very passionate about what you do, plus with the time you really seem to be a lovely guy, sometimes funny, and also sometimes a little naive ...
I'm glad I finally decided to register here on f95zone and come talk to you. (I have been following your work for a very long time) - but for some time now I have decided to come back from the shadows I had fallen into.
(well, thank you gaming world ...)
I started creating my version of this game 3 months ago (thou it does feel like a year sometimes) so you didn't follow me for "a very long time" :D
So as you decided to step into the light maybe share some ideas what you would like to see in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: againsthaters

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I started creating my version of this game 3 months ago (thou it does feel like a year sometimes) so you didn't follow me for "a very long time" :D
So as you decided to step into the light maybe share some ideas what you would like to see in the game.

Well ... So far, so good.
You know now that I am even impressed. - then even if it's only been that long, it already seems very far due to your evolution which is quite bluffing.
Stay yourself (stay true to yourself), trust yourself more. - I reassure you, you have everything to be able to go far, you just need a boost in your reassurance.
(I know that sometimes it's not easy, the gaming world can sometimes be ruthless, that certain mentalities are very raw and cruel towards the professions that are linked to the world of gaming and the virtual world) - and this that's why sometimes you have to know how to keep your face in stone/stay cold when this kind of people criticize us irrationally.
It's like in everything else, there are good comments to take, and others that must be completely ignored.

Besides, I almost forgot a detail that is relatively significant. - you have already done a lot more for this game (in a lot less time) than Serialaries did in the previous version.
You knew how to revive a soul that was extinguished a little drastically ... - (Obviously I'm talking about the magic of the game, which moreover has completely changed with its resurrection in the right direction)
So... I think I don't need to repeat myself ...?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Not only did randiel gave life back to this game, this thread turned wholesome.
So many good ideas going back and forth, so many like-minded people in one place... It's the only thread I always enjoy checking the notifications.

I completely agree with you. There is a whole community that is very supportive and unites even more over time, which is growing and regrouping behind the adorable and absolutely brilliant Randiel. - he fully deserves it.
Unlike many other developers, Randiel has already evolved enormously and made quite surprising progress in a very short time. - he demonstrates this almost constantly with his very frequent updates.

• Red Heart

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

While my dumbself is still searching for a way to make it work by myself, the online version got updated to [V0.7]. So I'll share my thoughts about it.

At first, it was difficult to adapt. While you were going to school or working in the morning and free for the reste of the time before, now you go to school from 9:00 to 14:00 and work from 15:00 to 20:00. So you can't do as many things as before and you can't have 2 different characters (one young, hesitant and one mature, confident).

The Office :
It feels more like a workplace than before. The choice of Austin Wolf as the boss is a really good idea. I was annoyed at first that there was already an office slut because I thought it was the role he had to fulfill.
Mr McEvoy says you can miss one or two days but what are we supposed to do? Never coming, is it an issue? Coming late? Leaving early? Outside money obviously.
Overtime should be available with the progression in the relationship with the boss.
You're forced to be in the living room to go to work. Why it isn't on the city map (and available only on working hours like the school)?

There is a large choice of extra jobs and varied enough to touch many kinks. Though there is a problem : the smartphone jobs are rendered useless since they cost more time, more energy and are less profitable. The other problem is that the sexy scenes are too easily reachable (I tried with 0 corruption (thanks the new meditation) and could have them for Dog walking, Delivery boy and Shop assistant) though you shouldn't have anything.

The devil is cute. The church is well tought for this kind of universe (the reference to Demi Transference is nice, you could do the same with the family game of sunday and Campus Magnum). My only problem is : I wouldn't have found it by myself. Your description made me try it. So I thought that there should be a sign (like a dream or a voice when you pleasure yourself or red eyes^^ when you see yourself in the miror) at some point to make you medidate because, frankly, for this game, meditation is slowing the progress so it's useless .

The expansion of the bank is good enough because it was useless before. And it's more useful since you have to withdraw what you earn from the office work.

The new scene with the webcam : nice and the repercution with the bucks is also a good surprise.
More toys is also nice (I suggested it before so thanks).
Making the school available from the city map is also a good thing. Though you could also be able to interact with Mr White, the only character you can progress by only 1 a day.

The new shoplifting is better though I think it's too easy to rob money. The scenes in the police station seemed less violent than before or have I become less sentive, I don't know.

The study on the laptop : I found it useless though modern since we can gain intelligence by going to school, going to the library or with activities in the garage.

And now it concerns the rest :
There are some sex scenes with the father that are only concerned with Marcus corruption : when Marcus take a shower, when the father is sleeping and when the boss prepare a surprise (they played well though I had less than 20 for dad corruption).
Using the hornus in the breakfast always results with sex with the father or the brother even if you don't upgrade their respective corruption.

_I usually encounter Jeff a Friday but when I open my eyes, it's Sunday.
I said that in my first message but it got worse. Now it's sunday evening. So you loose 2 days.
The same happen when you sleep with Mr McEvoy (I remember loosing a day).
While trying the new shoplifting system, I went to the Police station on Thursday and returned home on Sunday.

My fault guys, sorry. I removed them by mistake when adding fleshlight. Will add them back in next update
It's not just the butt plug but all the erotic accessories (the only one still available is the collar from Ralf). Besides, there's nothing for the mouth (I thought Jerry would give it).

The cost for playing with Jerry in The Castle should be displayed. I sometimes go there to increase my relationship with Jerry and forget it isn't free.

The morning, at 8h30, while the father is having breakfast in the kitchen, you can surprise him in the shower. The same at 17:00, he is watching TV with the mother while he is also working till 20:00.

On the city map, there are 2 South Area (1 for school, 1 for the hospital). The week-end, the school is closed because it's the night. When you're still in the gym after 0:00, you can continue as long as you have energy (I haven't tried the beauty salon or lexena market).

I thought the Cumdump ending was happening more easily at first but it seems I did things I shouldn't have since it appeared less later on. Though, just having sex with the policeman after jogging nude one time to unlock it was a surprise. Another one is the message for the therapist disappearing (I hadn't enough money at first and when I had the second dream, it was like this).

_If you buy the map, you can't find Jake since "Explore them" disappear.
_Your parents don't always invite you to the farm the first Sunday.
You corrected these problems, thank you.

Some questions :
_Having bad hygiene does it have an issue? (I tried not to shower during some time, the message became red but nothing happened)
_Shaving : does it unlock some content or is it just for personal taste? There isn't any gif or image for it and it could also become a play with the father, the brother or another partner.
_The vitamins : does it have an utility? Also the counter when you wake up never decrease.
_The beauty is useful for the webcam show and the modeling job. Is that all?

We can't customize the character at the start anymore. It's not a problem though it was amusing to change everything every new game (we can only change what the beauty salon propose).
If we choose the brother is 18, then they are twins (logically but nothing let us think so)?

I found some spelling mistakes if you're interested in correcting them.

A new idea:
There is always a problem at home so a repairman could come (plumber, builder, garagist...).

PS :
I have read the conversation with JohnEP so I don't know my help is useful anymore. If so, I'll stop to mingle and say sorry for the inconvenience.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hello.

While my dumbself is still searching for a way to make it work by myself, the online version got updated to [V0.7]. So I'll share my thoughts about it.

At first, it was difficult to adapt. While you were going to school or working in the morning and free for the reste of the time before, now you go to school from 9:00 to 14:00 and work from 15:00 to 20:00. So you can't do as many things as before and you can't have 2 different characters (one young, hesitant and one mature, confident).

The Office :
It feels more like a workplace than before. The choice of Austin Wolf as the boss is a really good idea. I was annoyed at first that there was already an office slut because I thought it was the role he had to fulfill.
Mr McEvoy says you can miss one or two days but what are we supposed to do? Never coming, is it an issue? Coming late? Leaving early? Outside money obviously.
Overtime should be available with the progression in the relationship with the boss.
You're forced to be in the living room to go to work. Why it isn't on the city map (and available only on working hours like the school)?

There is a large choice of extra jobs and varied enough to touch many kinks. Though there is a problem : the smartphone jobs are rendered useless since they cost more time, more energy and are less profitable. The other problem is that the sexy scenes are too easily reachable (I tried with 0 corruption (thanks the new meditation) and could have them for Dog walking, Delivery boy and Shop assistant) though you shouldn't have anything.

The devil is cute. The church is well tought for this kind of universe (the reference to Demi Transference is nice, you could do the same with the family game of sunday and Campus Magnum). My only problem is : I wouldn't have found it by myself. Your description made me try it. So I thought that there should be a sign (like a dream or a voice when you pleasure yourself or red eyes^^ when you see yourself in the miror) at some point to make you medidate because, frankly, for this game, meditation is slowing the progress so it's useless .

The expansion of the bank is good enough because it was useless before. And it's more useful since you have to withdraw what you earn from the office work.

The new scene with the webcam : nice and the repercution with the bucks is also a good surprise.
More toys is also nice (I suggested it before so thanks).
Making the school available from the city map is also a good thing. Though you could also be able to interact with Mr White, the only character you can progress by only 1 a day.

The new shoplifting is better though I think it's too easy to rob money. The scenes in the police station seemed less violent than before or have I become less sentive, I don't know.

The study on the laptop : I found it useless though modern since we can gain intelligence by going to school, going to the library or with activities in the garage.

And now it concerns the rest :
There are some sex scenes with the father that are only concerned with Marcus corruption : when Marcus take a shower, when the father is sleeping and when the boss prepare a surprise (they played well though I had less than 20 for dad corruption).
Using the hornus in the breakfast always results with sex with the father or the brother even if you don't upgrade their respective corruption.

I said that in my first message but it got worse. Now it's sunday evening. So you loose 2 days.
The same happen when you sleep with Mr McEvoy (I remember loosing a day).
While trying the new shoplifting system, I went to the Police station on Thursday and returned home on Sunday.

It's not just the butt plug but all the erotic accessories (the only one still available is the collar from Ralf). Besides, there's nothing for the mouth (I thought Jerry would give it).

The cost for playing with Jerry in The Castle should be displayed. I sometimes go there to increase my relationship with Jerry and forget it isn't free.

The morning, at 8h30, while the father is having breakfast in the kitchen, you can surprise him in the shower. The same at 17:00, he is watching TV with the mother while he is also working till 20:00.

On the city map, there are 2 South Area (1 for school, 1 for the hospital). The week-end, the school is closed because it's the night. When you're still in the gym after 0:00, you can continue as long as you have energy (I haven't tried the beauty salon or lexena market).

I thought the Cumdump ending was happening more easily at first but it seems I did things I shouldn't have since it appeared less later on. Though, just having sex with the policeman after jogging nude one time to unlock it was a surprise. Another one is the message for the therapist disappearing (I hadn't enough money at first and when I had the second dream, it was like this).

You corrected these problems, thank you.

Some questions :
_Having bad hygiene does it have an issue? (I tried not to shower during some time, the message became red but nothing happened)
_Shaving : does it unlock some content or is it just for personal taste? There isn't any gif or image for it and it could also become a play with the father, the brother or another partner.
_The vitamins : does it have an utility? Also the counter when you wake up never decrease.
_The beauty is useful for the webcam show and the modeling job. Is that all?

We can't customize the character at the start anymore. It's not a problem though it was amusing to change everything every new game (we can only change what the beauty salon propose).
If we choose the brother is 18, then they are twins (logically but nothing let us think so)?

I found some spelling mistakes if you're interested in correcting them.

A new idea:
There is always a problem at home so a repairman could come (plumber, builder, garagist...).

PS :
I have read the conversation with JohnEP so I don't know my help is useful anymore. If so, I'll stop to mingle and say sorry for the inconvenience.
Wow that is a long list.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll definetly look closer into that and improve the game.
To comment on bigger topics:
While you were going to school or working in the morning and free for the reste of the time before, now you go to school from 9:00 to 14:00 and work from 15:00 to 20:00. So you can't do as many things as before and you can't have 2 different characters (one young, hesitant and one mature, confident). I wanted to give a possibility to do anything player want to do. There is no punishment when not going to school or office (I removed the original punishement for school) so you can totally skip school/work if you prefer to focus on other storylines.

The scenes in the police station seemed less violent than before or have I become less sentive, I don't know. I haven't modified it so looks like you become too corrupted :D

Day loss - will need to take a look into that

Having a lot of sex scenes with 0 corruption - again, it is a porn game and you need to have a possibility to gain these points somehow. Corruption is used for more crazy/kinky scenes not for all of them. It's not like with 0 corruption Marcus is clean and unsued as a nuns ass.

_Having bad hygiene does it have an issue? (I tried not to shower during some time, the message became red but nothing happened) Nothing happens as there is nothing behind it.... yet.
_Shaving : does it unlock some content or is it just for personal taste? There isn't any gif or image for it and it could also become a play with the father, the brother or another partner. Nothing extra, it is a leftover from the original game where I'm not sure it had anything connected there. Purely cosmetical.
_The vitamins : does it have an utility? Also the counter when you wake up never decrease. From what I remember after you take X amounts of vitamits it will increase your energy but I haven't touch this in my expansion.
_The beauty is useful for the webcam show and the modeling job. Is that all? Webcam, whoring, modeling job and photo model.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
----------------------------------------------------------------- Research help needed -----------------------------------------------------------------
As we are working on out games that you love, we want to make sure that we are not missing out on some parts that you, as a player would like to see. I prepared a web form with different kinks where you can mark your preferences. This will help us target bigger audience of players with our future updates/games.
This web form is anonymous and should take up to 3 min to fill. We would really appreciate your feedback there.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

To comment on bigger topics:
While you were going to school or working in the morning and free for the reste of the time before, now you go to school from 9:00 to 14:00 and work from 15:00 to 20:00. So you can't do as many things as before and you can't have 2 different characters (one young, hesitant and one mature, confident). I wanted to give a possibility to do anything player want to do. There is no punishment when not going to school or office (I removed the original punishement for school) so you can totally skip school/work if you prefer to focus on other storylines.
Thanks for the precision. The game is more flexible than I thought. Though I wouldn't miss school since it's the only possibility to interact with Mr White.

Having a lot of sex scenes with 0 corruption - again, it is a porn game and you need to have a possibility to gain these points somehow. Corruption is used for more crazy/kinky scenes not for all of them. It's not like with 0 corruption Marcus is clean and unsued as a nuns ass.
Sorry if my remark sounded like I was prude. I was more wondering why it wasn't progressive like gaining the trust of your employer or evolving like what happen when you're having fun at school with a classmate (frottage, then sucking, then fun in the library cf image). Having sex the first time you do the job was too easy, even for a porn game.

Thanks for the answers to my questions. So that may explain why I happened to gain 10 energies in one of my try (from 100 to 110).

----------------------------------------------------------------- Research help needed -----------------------------------------------------------------
As we are working on out games that you love, we want to make sure that we are not missing out on some parts that you, as a player would like to see. I prepared a web form with different kinks where you can mark your preferences. This will help us target bigger audience of players with our future updates/games.
This web form is anonymous and should take up to 3 min to fill. We would really appreciate your feedback there.
I've already answered it though it was difficult to choose between Tolerate it/I don't like it nor hate it and I like it/I love it.
It was really precise and you swept a large spectrum to please everybody (I think you'd have to make more options like bestiality/BDSM depending on future choices).
I want to be naked with a necktie!

And once again thanks for this wonderful game.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes