4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
And you can join us over on the Discord where Randiel and other developers of m/m games hang out: . You'll get more news there.

Reactions: randiel

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Ya know just because I asked that, doesn't mean I'm losing patience. Randiel works hard and to be honest his modding of the game is in my top 5 on this site so... :ROFLMAO: S O R R Y I A S K E D ! ! !
I shouldn't search for a pun or a double meaning for every comment on this thread. Because it could be difficult for Randiel to do what he has to do in that condition.

More seriously, everything that Randiel has done was a success. Even the kinks that aren't for everyone are done in a way not to offend the most sensitives.

PS : I came across the error I spoke last time and sent a ticket. I hope it's enough to help you correct it.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I shouldn't search for a pun or a double meaning for every comment on this thread. Because it could be difficult for Randiel to do what he has to do in that condition.

More seriously, everything that Randiel has done was a success. Even the kinks that aren't for everyone are done in a way not to offend the most sensitives.

PS : I came across the error I spoke last time and sent a ticket. I hope it's enough to help you correct it.
Will take a look at that error, thanks for reporting. Cosidering the number of bugs and errors I wouldn't call my releases "successful" :( But I'm getting there :)

And if you have a pun or double meaning please post them. I love them :D

Reactions: Oliz82

Men are Radiant

Nov 13, 2020
Cosidering the number of bugs and errors I wouldn't call my releases "successful" :( But I'm getting there :)

Speaking only for myself here, I'd consider this extremely successful so far. The number of bugs is non-disruptive despite what might appear to you. Sure it doesn't help to have bugs, but anybody who's played their fair share of non-AAA games (and even some AAA games Bethesda) will have experiences with bugs that don't ruin the experience.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Speaking only for myself here, I'd consider this extremely successful so far. The number of bugs is non-disruptive despite what might appear to you. Sure it doesn't help to have bugs, but anybody who's played their fair share of non-AAA games (and even some AAA games Bethesda) will have experiences with bugs that don't ruin the experience.
Thanks for this message. I couldn't have said something better.

Will take a look at that error, thanks for reporting. Cosidering the number of bugs and errors I wouldn't call my releases "successful" :( But I'm getting there :)

Well, I'm just glad to be helpful. I was more talking about your creativity but, talking about bugs, it was the first one I found. You do seem to be pretty perfectionnist but don't look down on yourself too much, you do a very good work. The games on a famous community website begining with "F" have more bugs than your's.

Ya know just because I asked that, doesn't mean I'm losing patience. Randiel works hard and to be honest his modding of the game is in my top 5 on this site so... :ROFLMAO: S O R R Y I A S K E D ! ! !
So, I was thinking that if Randiel was working, hard, he would need somebody like Mr McEvoy needs Marcus. Sorry, I'm out.

Your messages make me really want to see what you are planing.

• Haha

gremmy

Feb 4, 2020
"sorry, I'm out" - Lowkey that sounds an awful lot like "and it's for that reason, I'm out"...

Goddamn I love dragons den lmfao...

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I think I fell completely in love with this new version of Henry McEvoy ... (the boss)
Sweet lord ...
What a man ... - and what an exceptional lover!
Despite everything, the ending with the Captain (or Commander ... - I can't remember ...) is still my favorite ...

• Red Heart

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Has anyone spellchecked this yet? So many grammatical errors it isn't even funny.
Also, there seem to be other settings advertised. BS. Nothing is in the Settings but one option which is to hide th energy.
Cheats? Yeah. Energy cheat doesn't work.

I hope to hell this...thing.. isn't being sold.

Nop.
Out of several hundred players, you are currently the only one. (I'm talking about grammar errors)
For my part, until now I have never found any major problem anywhere. (maybe it's because I'm using a translator, but I think the translation wouldn't have made sense if it was the case)
Instead of demeaning professionals, you should start by correcting yours first. (and above all respect the work of those who really work) - because there you just demonstrate that you are an inhuman selfishly immature.
(I saw all the posts you previously posted and then deleted in this platform)

Last edited:

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Has anyone spellchecked this yet? So many grammatical errors it isn't even funny.
Also, there seem to be other settings advertised. BS. Nothing is in the Settings but one option which is to hide th energy.
Cheats? Yeah. Energy cheat doesn't work.

I hope to hell this...thing.. isn't being sold.
I'm aware about the grammar mistakes, English is my second language so I'm not perfect in it. If they cause you so much displeasement, you could write your own game, written in perfect english, where you could put all that frustration that you hold back.

If you check the changelog you would notice that I moved other options from settings to preferences (check this post).

Could you please specify how "Energy cheat doesn't work"? I know providing some concrete and reliable information will be hard for you but it would really help me identify the root cause.

And finally, if you don't like my game I'm not forcing you to play it. Please be so kind to leave and never come back. :)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I'm aware about the grammar mistakes, English is my second language so I'm not perfect in it. If they cause you so much displeasement, you could write your own game, written in perfect english, where you could put all that frustration that you hold back.

If you check the changelog you would notice that I moved other options from settings to preferences (check this post).

Could you please specify how "Energy cheat doesn't work"? I know providing some concrete and reliable information will be hard for you but it would really help me identify the root cause.

And finally, if you don't like my game I'm not forcing you to play it. Please be so kind to leave and never come back. :)

Do not pay attention to him, thanks to my professional account I even have proof on my emails (detailed notifications) where there are all his defamatory, insulting, and demeaning messages. - everything suggests that it is a very young child who thinks he is an audiovisual and gaming professional. (I smell this kind of people for miles thanks to my almost 25 years of work in this universe)
For your own good, you should ignore this kind of individual.

Reactions: Rafster and randiel

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021

I don't know how you can take it so well. I would probably hit rock bottom by now due to my negative personality.

If you need help finding grammar mistakes, you can ask us to find them. I already proposed to report those I found if you're interested. Though it doesn't pose a problem to understand the game.
I would have been more sensitive if it was in french. I don't know why I'm always irritated when I found them in my native language. Maybe because of SMS.

Do not pay attention to him, thanks to my professional account I even have proof on my emails (detailed notifications) where there are all his defamatory, insulting, and demeaning messages. - everything suggests that it is a very young child who thinks he is an audiovisual and gaming professional. (I smell this kind of people for miles thanks to my almost 25 years of work in this universe)
For your own good, you should ignore this kind of individual.
Wow, I found it more horrifying now. I know we're in a world were people are becoming more and more selfish but it's always chocking.

I thought we were here to help, not to impose. That's what I'm always doing : saying what I think of a game, pointing errors and proposing things to make it better if the person in charge come here.

Well, Randiel has always been very attentive to every suggestion and maybe find a way to include it in the game later.

It's sad to have a message this negative in this thread that was always fun.

Waiting for the next update.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I don't know how you can take it so well. I would probably hit rock bottom by now due to my negative personality.

If you need help finding grammar mistakes, you can ask us to find them. I already proposed to report those I found if you're interested. Though it doesn't pose a problem to understand the game.
I would have been more sensitive if it was in french. I don't know why I'm always irritated when I found them in my native language. Maybe because of SMS.

Wow, I found it more horrifying now. I know we're in a world were people are becoming more and more selfish but it's always chocking.

I thought we were here to help, not to impose. That's what I'm always doing : saying what I think of a game, pointing errors and proposing things to make it better if the person in charge come here.

Well, Randiel has always been very attentive to every suggestion and maybe find a way to include it in the game later.

It's sad to have a message this negative in this thread that was always fun.

Waiting for the next update.

Eh ! - mais attends deux secondes...! Je te vois venir... LOL
Le Portugais et le Français sont mes deux langues principales que je parle couramment depuis bientôt 20 ans. - donc je peux parler pour moi même! Merci! ;-) (je plaisante bien-sûr)
Cela me fait très plaisir de rencontrer enfin au moins un Français ici.
Cela fait maintenant environs 27 ans que j'ai quitté L.A. (ma terre natale), pour vivre entre Lisbonne-Portugal et Paris-France... (pays desquels certains membres de ma famille sont originaires, surtout à cause de mon travail dans l'audiovisuel, et puis plus tard, des conventions/évènements du monde du gaming)

Reactions: Oliz82

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
How about you just kill yourself, dude?

Seriously, you're just some faggot who's sucking the OP's dick. You clearly have zero brain.

And for the record, I can say whatever the fuck I want and post whatever the fuck I want. If I have an opinion, I will fucking voice it, got it?

So why don't you go crawl up your mother's foul cunt and get aborted as you should have?

Obviously you're here just to put hate in every thread on this site ... - but that won't work with everyone.
It is not by insulting everyone and anyone that you will one day become a real respectable adult.
Even my youngest grandson of almost 9 years old is more mature, responsible and respectful than you.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Imagine what a pathetic human being one would have to be to derive self-worth from insulting developers who give you free games. Hopefully the mods will act soon and ban you because all you do is troll. Every single one of your posts has been negative and insulting. You're just a trash human being.
Is this where the love is?

Frankly i am shocked that someone would post negative comments on the internet. I assumed the interweb was a place for the good-natured exchange of ideas.

I am going to write someone a very strongly worded letter.

Oh and very excited for update...spoiler: the is a scene where Marcus has sex with Dracula and then kills him by staking him with his morning wood.

Unruly (but never rude)

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes