4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Is this where the love is?

Frankly i am shocked that someone would post negative comments on the internet. I assumed the interweb was a place for the good-natured exchange of ideas.

I am going to write someone a very strongly worded letter.

Oh and very excited for update...spoiler: the is a scene where Marcus has sex with Dracula and then kills him by staking him with his morning wood.

Unruly (but never rude)

If we put it that way ... - I'm absolutely okay with being a victim of your "Dracula". ;) :ROFLMAO:
(I think this is the first time in years that I have found such a lively=wild thread in this site/platform)

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
I knew it! This object is completely inedible and exudes a very strong stench. Such pathetic narcissism.
Well, now it remains to wish everyone love and kindness :love:
randiel, I'm sorry, but it smelled unpleasant here. Speaking of pleasant things. What dish are you making for us this time? Will it be spicy or is it something sweet?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Thanks all for the support :)

Please keep the discussion in here civil. I'm open to all criticism but pouring hate on everyone around is not right. Plus as it is against the policy here you may be banned (which we just witnessed).

You know what ... - I'll tell you everything, it's not here, nor thanks to your game that I learned of your exceptional work. (it's thanks to something more personal, on another site that has nothing to do with the world of gaming ...) - moreover, it's been much longer than your involvement in the world of gaming that I got to know the beautiful person who you are. (and very handsome young man)
For my part I reassure you, I will never be disrespectful, nor unfaithful to the genius and absolutely adorable young man who you are.
I still love your job so much, and the beautiful person you are. - one day you knew how to touch my heart and this is not likely to change. I can promise you that I will never change my mind or my feelings.
I will never let you down. Even though we are just acquaintances since the beginning, I will always be here to support you.
It saddens me a bit that I can't do more than that for you, but at least it's something already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I knew it! This object is completely inedible and exudes a very strong stench. Such pathetic narcissism.
Well, now it remains to wish everyone love and kindness :love:
randiel, I'm sorry, but it smelled unpleasant here. Speaking of pleasant things. What dish are you making for us this time? Will it be spicy or is it something sweet?
I prepared a very nice pizza with a different ingreadients on each slice. Spicy slices were decoured with a brotherly love, there is one nerdy asian piece, few slices with a random stuff and one big slice (that one is hot like jalapeno) with uncle and Marcus origin story. That and more :) Hope you are hungry.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: greenray

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
You know what ... - I'll tell you everything, it's not here, nor thanks to your game that I learned of your exceptional work. (it's thanks to something more personal, on another site that has nothing to do with the world of gaming ...) - moreover, it's been much longer than your involvement in the world of gaming that I got to know the beautiful person who you are. (and very handsome young man)
For my part I reassure you, I will never be disrespectful, nor unfaithful to the genius and absolutely adorable young man who you are.
I still love your job so much, and the beautiful person you are. - one day you knew how to touch my heart and this is not likely to change. I can promise you that I will never change my mind or my feelings.
I will never let you down. Even though we are just acquaintances since the beginning, I will always be here to support you.
It saddens me a bit that I can't do more than that for you, but at least it's something already.
Thank you but to be honest I'm a bit surprised. I try to think on how/where we could have met (I'm not that socially active on the Internet) or even where you saw my picture :D

KyberNS

Oct 2, 2018
I prepared a very nice pizza with a different ingreadients on each slice. Spicy slices were decoured with a brotherly love, there is one nerdy asian piece, few slices with a random stuff and one big slice (that one is hot like jalapeno) with uncle and Marcus origin story. That and more :) Hope you are hungry.
Well now I know where to go when I'm on lunch break :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
This is random feel free to skip this post

On a different note I would like to blame randiel and this game on my whoring thoughts... I was not like this. (joking obviously)

Yesterday I was reading a M/M book that focus more on the friendship (i mean the MC's will only get together at 80% of the book and it's big for an ebook) most of the scenes where these 3 friends would get together and get drunk'n'high my mind would go straight to the gutter imagining all kinds of things mostly that would end with them tag team the poor MC.

The friends = Police Captain who's huge beast of a man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the other MC the Redneck that used to bully the MC in HS

The eBook is "Falling off the face of the Earth by J.F Smith is the second book I read of this author and the first one "Latakia" is my favorite by far read it two times already.
But this one I'm not sure how i feel about it. I think I only finished so I could feed my fantasies about Jerry and Brick :devilish: ... anyway just sharing my thoughts and why I was blaming randiel and giving and explanation.

• Haha

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Thank you but to be honest I'm a bit surprised. I try to think on how/where we could have met (I'm not that socially active on the Internet) or even where you saw my picture :D

I know. Do not worry.
I know how to keep secrets. - the proof is that I never did anything to scare you or hurt you. (anyway i never had any reason to do that)
If it's up to me, your identity will only stay in my memory and will go with me to my grave.
I have always been in the past someone who always remained in the shadows in order to be able to help anonymously ... - it was only a short time ago that I decided to give up my anonymity.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
This is random feel free to skip this post

On a different note I would like to blame randiel and this game on my whoring thoughts... I was not like this. (joking obviously)

Yesterday I was reading a M/M book that focus more on the friendship (i mean the MC's will only get together at 80% of the book and it's big for an ebook) most of the scenes where these 3 friends would get together and get drunk'n'high my mind would go straight to the gutter imagining all kinds of things mostly that would end with them tag team the poor MC.

The friends = Police Captain who's huge beast of a man

and the other MC the Redneck that used to bully the MC in HS

The eBook is "Falling off the face of the Earth by J.F Smith is the second book I read of this author and the first one "Latakia" is my favorite by far read it two times already.
But this one I'm not sure how i feel about it. I think I only finished so I could feed my fantasies about Jerry and Brick :devilish: ... anyway just sharing my thoughts and why I was blaming randiel and giving and explanation.

Okay... ;)
Definitely ... - I love/adore your comments.
Having said that, you write very funny and very beautiful things very often. (something quite surprising and unique/rare these days)
If only there were more people like that... - in this world of bullies and haters ...
But alas ... Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer of us ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorgOfThorns

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Wow thank you for your kind words, I have a hard time expressing my self so always hated writing essays and such growing up so its quite surprising for me.

aussieblow

Aug 1, 2018
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to randiel, really love playing this game! Also I was curious if you've considered making the project open source, I'd be happy to submit some grammar changes.

As far as feedback goes I'd really like to see a bit more progression in the early game, similar to how the base game played. There's a few scenes that seem to unlock super early regardless of your corruption (for example ordering pizza in the kitchen). I would also love more interactions between the characters around town, like bumping into them a the mall etc. Finally, just a suggestion but perhaps it's worth completely removing the 'surf the web' search bar and instead show links specifically to the useful searches. They could be tied in with specific characters/events; for example, relaxing at the park you overhear people mentioning a gay bar (based on your corruption), that provides you the option to 'Search for the 'gay bar' someone mentioned at the park.'

• Red Heart

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to randiel, really love playing this game! Also I was curious if you've considered making the project open source, I'd be happy to submit some grammar changes.

As far as feedback goes I'd really like to see a bit more progression in the early game, similar to how the base game played. There's a few scenes that seem to unlock super early regardless of your corruption (for example ordering pizza in the kitchen). I would also love more interactions between the characters around town, like bumping into them a the mall etc. Finally, just a suggestion but perhaps it's worth completely removing the 'surf the web' search bar and instead show links specifically to the useful searches. They could be tied in with specific characters/events; for example, relaxing at the park you overhear people mentioning a gay bar (based on your corruption), that provides you the option to 'Search for the 'gay bar' someone mentioned at the park.'

I want to focus on these grammar errors in the next update (plus do some extra cleaning along the way with some unused gifs/scenes). I write scenes whenever I'm horny (which is quite often recently :D ) so making this game an open project would be problematic at this point from the version control. Maybe once my backlog is reduced.
The corruption process... this update will give you some light on Marcus's origin story. Overall I treat corruption as an indication for kinkier sex, not overall sex drive. The main character isn't a saint, he is a horny twink in a city full of sexy gay guys so you know :)
Random encounters are something I'm aiming to do as well. "Free the characters" so to say, similar to what I did in the swimming pool where you could meet bro, Adam, Jack, and others. However, this complicates these scenes with a lot of "if's" so progress on that will be slow.
As for that laptop - yeah. I initially had different plans for that but now it seems a bit useless. Will probably move the gay bar and the castle to "explore town".

Reactions: aussieblow

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

I want to focus on these grammar errors in the next update (plus do some extra cleaning along the way with some unused gifs/scenes). I write scenes whenever I'm horny (which is quite often recently :D ) so making this game an open project would be problematic at this point from the version control. Maybe once my backlog is reduced.
The corruption process... this update will give you some light on Marcus's origin story. Overall I treat corruption as an indication for kinkier sex, not overall sex drive. The main character isn't a saint, he is a horny twink in a city full of sexy gay guys so you know :)
Random encounters are something I'm aiming to do as well. "Free the characters" so to say, similar to what I did in the swimming pool where you could meet bro, Adam, Jack, and others. However, this complicates these scenes with a lot of "if's" so progress on that will be slow.
As for that laptop - yeah. I initially had different plans for that but now it seems a bit useless. Will probably move the gay bar and the castle to "explore town".

You know, your grammar mistakes aren't anything so special, especially since they're the exact same Google translator mistakes. - and therefore completely understandable for people a minimum serious and adults.
Don't worry too much about these tiny details ... - you still have a lot to learn and do, you're too young, you still have your whole life ahead of you.
Don't forget that the world of gaming is above all about sharing our passion with an audience. - and not become a false identity created from scratch by manipulative strangers.
Take good care of you.
LOVES

magitur

Dec 25, 2020
Hii,no update today?? :cry:

Also, never said it but thanks for the beautiful game! Always looking forward to new updates

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes