4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It seems the last update is bugged. Corruption of father or brother doesnt proceed and it stays always around 39 or 40 for me. Also there is no increase of relation with grandfather.
According to the changelog, that is intended. There is a way to get past that point, but you have to visit your uncle first and do the sex scene with the brother. After that, their corruption will grow as normal again.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
It seems the last update is bugged. Corruption of father or brother doesnt proceed and it stays always around 39 or 40 for me. Also there is no increase of relation with grandfather.
As Rafster said (thanks Raf):
- added new, the last scene of corruption lessons with uncle: a sex scene with brother. THIS SCENE IS NOW A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL THE INCEST SEX SCENES WITH BRO, DAD OR GRAMPA, their corruption will not increase past 39 without this
There is a new cheat as well to bypass this if you don't like scenes with uncle.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
According to the changelog, that is intended. There is a way to get past that point, but you have to visit your uncle first and do the sex scene with the brother. After that, their corruption will grow as normal again.
Thanks for your info. The changelog doesn't say it as you suggested. Anyway, I have already visited the uncle and had sex scenes with my brother, but nothing change... Something is weird, it was much better before...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
As Rafster said (thanks Raf):
- added new, the last scene of corruption lessons with uncle: a sex scene with brother. THIS SCENE IS NOW A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL THE INCEST SEX SCENES WITH BRO, DAD OR GRAMPA, their corruption will not increase past 39 without this
There is a new cheat as well to bypass this if you don't like scenes with uncle.
OK, thanks! ANd if I do not like it, what is the new cheat?

Car53

Dec 17, 2021
I've had the same issue. Corruption doesn't increase. I've manually turned the corruption up with the cheat but that didn't have an effect.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I've had the same issue. Corruption doesn't increase. I've manually turned the corruption up with the cheat but that didn't have an effect.
Whos corruption? One of the family members?
Please check this part from the changelog:

darkshift539

Dec 9, 2021
Wanted to say that I've been loving this. You've done a great job bringing the game forward and keeping the content flowing. Some of the characters you added I would have loved to see more fleshed out content with (the gambler and the beach buddy as some top picks), but I get that not every interaction will be a major one, and you only have so much time on your hands.

Excellent work, and I hope you continue making games. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

NazGuul_

Jan 12, 2022
This game is my absolute favorite I've played! I love how varied the content is, especially the incest content, and this truly is an expansion in all senses! There's so much more content compared to the original Young Marcus and even the current Young Maria. This game's truly an improvement in all senses and I can't wait to see more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

Exhibitchionist

Mar 13, 2019
I think I'm missing something, I just got the option to work at the office but there isn't actually an option to work anywhere. Is my game just bugged?

HariSeldon

Aug 17, 2019
Hi! I discovered Young Marcus Extended few weeks ago and it's fucking great! I have a lot of fun playing it... but I have a "silly" question: is there any "bisex" version? I mean a version with MM, MF, bisex MMF, transex, incest maybe also with a sister...basically fuck and be fucked without any gender restriction? Thanks!

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I think I'm missing something, I just got the option to work at the office but there isn't actually an option to work anywhere. Is my game just bugged?
You can go to work from the Living Room between 14 and 18. I think I need to expand it for the whole day

Hi! I discovered Young Marcus Extended few weeks ago and it's fucking great! I have a lot of fun playing it... but I have a "silly" question: is there any "bisex" version? I mean a version with MM, MF, bisex MMF, transex, incest maybe also with a sister...basically fuck and be fucked without any gender restriction? Thanks!
This is a pure gay (MM) version of the original Young Maria (https://f95zone.to/threads/young-maria-v11-8-0-milkynail.30452/). From what I read it is focused on FM sex with some rare FF cases. I'm not aware about any bi version

HariSeldon

Aug 17, 2019
This is a pure gay (MM) version of the original Young Maria (https://f95zone.to/threads/young-maria-v11-8-0-milkynail.30452/). From what I read it is focused on FM sex with some rare FF cases. I'm not aware about any bi version
Thanks for the answer, Randiel!
I know Young Maria, I've played it for long time...actually, I still play it sometimes.

I hope someone will try to develop a bi version or I'll have to try by myself... Just kidding, I should understand how it works before

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes