4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
will the next update be the final one?
Also I cant seem to trigger the prison bitch ending even thou I went to jail more than 5 times
View attachment 1696227 View attachment 1696228
bank.png
That prison ending actually requires 10 times being in jail. I messed up one condition. :(

The next update will be delayed. I planned to have it in April but with everything happening around it is hard to jump into the right writing mood. I'm not sure when it will be

Jun 17, 2019
That prison ending actually requires 10 times being in jail. I messed up one condition. :(

The next update will be delayed. I planned to have it in April but with everything happening around it is hard to jump into the right writing mood. I'm not sure when it will be
ok take your time your mental health is important ^_^

sexyinstagram2022

Mar 27, 2022
If you open the contact on your phone its one that just says "priest" What is supposed to be there? Is there a priest i need to find??

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

If you open the contact on your phone its one that just says "priest" What is supposed to be there? Is there a priest i need to find??
If you meditate in your bedroom when you reach enough corruption points, you'll unlock some content with new characters and a special ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation. Take care.

Reactions: randiel

Audiomancy

Oct 19, 2021
Is Brian not showing up for anyone else? There's no option on the farm to meet him while you have bestiality on. I tried starting a new game and turning the beast preference off and then the option was available, but he doesn't seem to be available with bestiality on.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Is Brian not showing up for anyone else? There's no option on the farm to meet him while you have bestiality on. I tried starting a new game and turning the beast preference off and then the option was available, but he doesn't seem to be available with bestiality on.
To encounter Brian with bestiality enabled, you have to be caught fucking with Ralf and it may not trigger the first try.

Good continuation.

Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Ok I feel dumb, but I can not get the images to load, can someone help? what am i doing wrong?
None of them?
Make sure that when you download the game you have HTML file next to the Pics folder:
1651821404265.png
Or are you playing on a mobile device? If you do, first download Joiplay app (the link is in the first post) and open HTML file in that app.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes