4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Post/avatar combo :ROFLMAO:

I'll be both happy and sad when the game is finished. It's so good, and I enjoyed most of the updates a lot. Do you already have another game planned, Randiel, or do you intend to take a much deserved break?
We will see how it goes. I have something in mind plus I have State of Exposure to finish as well so we will see :)

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the police station on the map? If so, how ? Thanks!
It's been ages since I played, but it won't appear at the map, you need to do a crime, I think (for example, whoring yourself at the park) to access it.

Holy shit, I want so badly to add a police station in my game... but sadly I don't have time :cry: :cry:

Reactions: randiel

merik24170

Jul 31, 2023
It's been ages since I played, but it won't appear at the map, you need to do a crime, I think (for example, whoring yourself at the park) to access it.

Holy shit, I want so badly to add a police station in my game... but sadly I don't have time :cry: :cry:
Sweet, thanks for the answer! I was just curious, because there was something that suggested I visit Thomas in the police station after I recuperated from being snatched by the thugs, and I wasn't sure how to get there without commiting crimes. Thanks!

Reactions: Rafster

xamassa

Dec 6, 2022
Hi! hope you have a great day, do you have any idea of when the new update will be ready? thanks for your hard work

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Larian Studio must be punish for forcing me to top all NPCs just cause my character is a huge hunk I wanted to oogle at while playing hahah

Boboiboy97

Jul 16, 2023
View attachment 993562

Overview:
This is a full-on expansion of Serialaries remake of Mariamod's "Young Maria". If you know and love Marcus and want to see more of his adventures this game is for you.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full list of all scenes and where/how to find them:

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Released Date : 2021-12-28
Developer: randiel
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Original Game: Young Marcus v6.0.1
Genre:

Installation and developer notes:

Changelog:

New game is required!!!

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

View attachment 1046563 View attachment 1046564 View attachment 1046565
How to find j
Accessories

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes