4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Sissy.Fey

Oct 22, 2023
Working on this game is crazy.
Each time I search for some gifs for a scene I'm currently working on I find a perfect gif for something else and my mind is already creating a scene for it. My "to do" list is growing quickly :)

Next update is in progress and will be focused on your house and people inside ;)
Sorry, I know this is unrelated and annoying but I can’t access my phone or any of my character statistics and that stuff, do you know how to fix that?? It’s been very frustrating. Sorry, big fan of the game!! <3

Talonix

May 3, 2019
Sorry, I know this is unrelated and annoying but I can’t access my phone or any of my character statistics and that stuff, do you know how to fix that?? It’s been very frustrating. Sorry, big fan of the game!! <3
As in the collapsible menu on the left won’t open, or they are dead links? Any help we can offer would need more detail than that.

BlaiseDrax

Dec 24, 2023
Imagine my excitement after downloading and playing Young Marcus and thinking "I think I've reached the end of what's here" only to find out I hadn't downloaded the extended version and now I have so much more to explore!

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel and Rafster

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
That's odd. First time I have heard about an issue with these buttons. Please provide some more details (do you have some sort of error when you click on them or they don't show up, stuff like that). My first general fix is to restart the game and start a new one. This usually helps with any hiccups

時間The discord is vanished
You mean the invite link is inactive? Don't know why it acts like that even when I generate one that should last foreve :rolleyes:
Here is a new one:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
A question i was wondering...
Does grandpa know brian was werewolf?
(Haven't played yet but asked beforehand)
And there won't be scene/ending where grandpa caught us with brian in werewolf form?
Just see possibilitie of alternative version like non beast of farm ending.

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
Hi folks, can anyone seed the working rar-file as a torrent maybe?

Since I downloaded the Game for my newer Win11-System on Mega and it gave me an Error when unpacking it with the Windows-intern rar-unpacker at least. 7z doesn't wanna unpack any rar-files on the current version I have, so I'm a bit bummed here. And downloading it a 2nd time failed because of the 5 GB Limit on Mega for approx. 4.5 hours or so.

Also: torrent-file-seeding would make sense with a Gayme this size...it's gloriously worth it though! * blows kiss to randiel *

P.S.: I've searched this Thread for "Torrent" and found none yet, hence my post about this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: randiel
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes