4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I like whoremaker, sadly it doesn't have to much gay stuff :( Adding that mechanism of slow depravation to a game already filled with other mechanic would be challenging to say the least. It would be easier to have it in a separate game, solely dedicated to it.
The thing is, the people who write content for it have written an insane amount of gay stuff if you check their googledocs. The dev is just very slow at implementing content (probably because his code is a complete mess).

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
The thing is, the people who write content for it have written an insane amount of gay stuff if you check their googledocs. The dev is just very slow at implementing content (probably because his code is a complete mess).
Have sometimes similar problem. I work with the code written by two people, while parts reworked by serialares are nicely readable some older stuff from the very original game (like core mechanics) are hard to track or understand. Not that I leave it nicely adjusted or anything ;) I have a crazy mind so I can understand my code (in most cases), others would have some problem with it :D

Reactions: Rafster

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
No, that is just usual me. Recently I'm a bit down cuz of how Cyberpunk turned out (it is still a good game just not as good as I expected) so I'm finding myself a new thing to do. I'm still looking for something new to play, once I do expect more rare releases:)
Oh, and I have already an idea for something new(ish). I would like to use what I learnt (and still learning) to create something from the scratch.
I bought Dragon Age Inquisition (2014) for <$10 the same day I bought Cyberpunk... sad to say, but Dragon Age pulled me in a week ago and it's not clear I'll go back to Cyberpunk until at least Q3 2021. Who'd'a thought...

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
No, that is just usual me. Recently I'm a bit down cuz of how Cyberpunk turned out (it is still a good game just not as good as I expected) so I'm finding myself a new thing to do. I'm still looking for something new to play, once I do expect more rare releases:)
Oh, and I have already an idea for something new(ish). I would like to use what I learnt (and still learning) to create something from the scratch.
tbh I was so dissapointed w/ Cyberpunk, I ended up going into older RPG's that I used to love, Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc. just to scratch that RPG itch again

huge fan of the game, can't wait to see your next update~

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Update 0.5. :cool:
I've done major changes to the school, this is a first time I created so many dependencies from the scratch so if you notice any errors please let me know.

This update includes some movies. I noticed that the tool I used (Easy Video Maker) to prepare my videos was increasing the size of the file. For example original movie weight 100 MB, when I cut 5 min out of that movie (which was around 20 min long) instead of having this in a smaller size it actually increased the weight to 160 MB (where length of that movie was cut by 75%) o_O
Now new movies are in reduced size (up to 50MB) so I'll be adding some additional ones and redoing old, hope it will decrease the size a little.

Changelog:
- New options at the beginning of the game to enable/disable bestiality and BDSM. With bestiality turned off you can meet Brian without a need to be fucked by Ralf. Added before in hot fix, now officialy in the full package.
- New location: Army camp, discovered after meeting Jeff.
- New main character - Jeff. You can find him at a bar in Gay Bar (random, check bar few times).
- 6 different sex scenes: 1 bj and 5 anal (unlocable by relation progress)
- ending with 100 relation points
- New events at the Beauty Salon when getting a new haircut
- School after major reconstruction:
- new schedule, class system and exams
- some activities are depending on intellect (new attribute) or physique
- after school activities expanded
- new scenes after the sport activities
- new options for increasing your reputation
- punishement for missing school changed into punishement for failed exam in school. There is a random chance that even with failed exam your parents will not be notified and you may avoid the punishement.
- some scenes depend on your reputation at school
- Christian expanded:
- added three additional gangband scenes (you need to go with him, not follow; one will test your sex skills)
- invite him to your house, 5 scenes (with you, with dildo, with bro, with dad, with both). Scenes depend on bro/dad corruption or if you have a normal dildo in inventory
- New main character - Mr. White. You meet your new teacher after going to school more that 10 times. He can play hard to get, so make sure to read carefully what he says for any hints to progress the relation further.
- once you unlock a relation with him there are three different scenes: top, vers and bottom
- New cheats for Intellect, relation with Jeff and Mr. White.
- Added sex stat increase where it was missing. I hope I added it in all scenes
- Sleep in bed now reduces corruption
- Added removed football game with Jack

Bug fixes
(thanks mikki23, Ow11wO, Adamex and eduded for reporting):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've updated Future Plan list in the original post with additional ideas and your suggestions. Check to see what you may see in this game in the future :)

If you notice any issues please submit the via SUBMIT A TICKET, it is much easier for me to track all the changes there.

Enjoy :)

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
Protein injection?

Yes, you can do them yourself or ask anyone for help. Let me demonstrate. Nurse!
Error: <<HaveASexWidget>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token 'case'; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token 'default')

Guy dressed in blue comes in

found this error when falling in the shower and getting to the hospital

also is it just me or does mister white fail to appear? I'm on the 8 week and he hasn't shown

Last edited:

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Where exactly can we meet Mr White? Because I have visited school way more than 10 times and I don't see any mention of him, neither at the afterschool activities nor anywhere else.
Other than that great update, looking forward to what else you got cooked up : )

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Update 0.5. :cool:
I've done major changes to the school, this is a first time I created so many dependencies from the scratch so if you notice any errors please let me know.

This update includes some movies. I noticed that the tool I used (Easy Video Maker) to prepare my videos was increasing the size of the file. For example original movie weight 100 MB, when I cut 5 min out of that movie (which was around 20 min long) instead of having this in a smaller size it actually increased the weight to 160 MB (where length of that movie was cut by 75%) o_O
Now new movies are in reduced size (up to 50MB) so I'll be adding some additional ones and redoing old, hope it will decrease the size a little.

Changelog:
- New options at the beginning of the game to enable/disable bestiality and BDSM. With bestiality turned off you can meet Brian without a need to be fucked by Ralf. Added before in hot fix, now officialy in the full package.
- New location: Army camp, discovered after meeting Jeff.
- New main character - Jeff. You can find him at a bar in Gay Bar (random, check bar few times).
- 6 different sex scenes: 1 bj and 5 anal (unlocable by relation progress)
- New events at the Beauty Salon when getting a new haircut
- School after major reconstruction:
- new schedule, class system and exams
- some activities are depending on intellect (new attribute) or physique
- after school activities expanded
- new scenes after the sport activities
- new options for increasing your reputation
- punishement for missing school changed into punishement for failed exam in school. There is a random chance that even with failed exam your parents will not be notified and you may avoid the punishement.
- some scenes depend on your reputation at school
- Christian expanded:
- added three additional gangband scenes (you need to go with him, not follow; one will test your sex skills)
- invite him to your house, 5 scenes (with you, with dildo, with bro, with dad, with both). Scenes depend on bro/dad corruption or if you have a normal dildo in inventory
- New main character - Mr. White. You meet your new teacher after going to school more that 10 times. He can play hard to get, so make sure to read carefully what he says for any hints to progress the relation further.
- once you unlock a relation with him there are three different scenes: top, vers and bottom
- New cheats for Intellect, relation with Jeff and Mr. White.
- Added sex stat increase where it was missing. I hope I added it in all scenes
- Sleep in bed now reduces corruption
- Added removed football game with Jack

Bug fixes
(thanks mikki23, Ow11wO, Adamex and eduded for reporting):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've updated Future Plan list in the original post with additional ideas and your suggestions. Check to see what you may see in this game in the future :)

If you notice any issues please submit the via SUBMIT A TICKET, it is much easier for me to track all the changes there.

Enjoy :)

MEGA

Where exactly can we meet Mr White? Because I have visited school way more than 10 times and I don't see any mention of him, neither at the afterschool activities nor anywhere else.
Other than that great update, looking forward to what else you got cooked up : )

I also don't have any luck finding Mr. White. I also can't get the Christian "Go with; Sex skill test" scene. Are these bugs? or is there something that we need to do to unlock them?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hot fix:
- for Mr. White (I removed wrong line after my testing), he should now appear after going to school 5 times. You will see "Something interesting happened today" on 6th day.
- Christian new gangband will happen after joining him at least one on the old one (follow him few times, then join him inside)
- Hospital issue fixed

Still only Sub paths???
Mainly yes, there are vers and dom scene with Mr. White and one vers in the army camp.

Reactions: Jedothy

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well then i will wait till you can choose between going Sub or Dom paths
Do you mean wait for SUB and DOM path for the whole game?

I kinda feel like this game structured more such that each encounter may have different choices. Some choices might result in a bottom (sub) experience, some vers, and some top. So you can play some encounters as a top, some as bottom, some as vers.

This game is very hot, but I agree, I need to be able to top more from time to time, or my ass gets worn out. And I think Randiel's newest update is a great step in that direction. But I don't know if there are "paths" in this game. More like situational decisions.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Unruly

Reactions: Adamex

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
You are completely right Unruly :)
I'm sub so writing this path comes more natuarly for me. With this update I added few scenes where you can be dom and fuck someone or vers scenes where you and someone else switch. I want to add one character that would be sub to you so there is something more for dominant guys but I don't plan to add more than that. Well maybe a scene here and there but definetly no multi dialog options with already created characters. That would be a bit too much for me :)

Reactions: GoodLord9

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey randiel, congrats for making to the full game section. I know, I'm late, but hey, I've just realized today when I found it under the latest updates section.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
And about the dom/sub path (or maybe top/bottom?) issue...I dunno if it's possible to do with this game. As unruly said, the original wasn't structured to have a dominant/sub characters, I think it was intended for a sub protagonist (it was originally an hetero game, remember? young maria). randiel would need to modify a lot of the game to achieve this, and honestly, it would better to start a brand new game instead (that's what I did).

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Ask for a book about school laws
"You spend a lot of time searching old books for any kind of hope.
Unfortunately, you didn't find anything usefull."
Do I need to disable BDSM to learn something in the library? The second week. Damn it! I'll get tuberculosis from so much dust.
UPD: I did it, but it was extremely annoying :(

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes