4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Speaking honestly I'm not familiar with this term and google isn't much of the help. What's a landshark? Is it something like a landlord?

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
Speaking honestly I'm not familiar with this term and google isn't much of the help. What's a landshark? Is it something like a landlord?

this is a land shark. It was some sml skit I was shown once and what I assume unruly was referring too.

• Haha
Reactions: randiel

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
You could totally have someone in a shark costume who randomly knocks on doors then “eats” them. Because everyone knows the landshark’s favorite food is sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: randiel

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
You could totally have someone in a shark costume who randomly knocks on doors then “eats” them. Because everyone knows the landshark’s favorite food is sausage.
I think LandShark started with that sketch. Or maybe a Monty Python sketch.

On the swim team, we used to call out "Landshark" before pulling down someone's trunks. I have no idea how that relates to the SNL sketch, but I guess it is only polite to say something. There was also a lot of "Say hello to my little friend"

Another favorite game pouring powdered cherry KoolAid over someone's head while they in the shower and calling them Carrie.

I learned most of my pop culture references from swimming pranks.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
pulling down someone's trunks - got it. I added one gif for that recently with the army boys, plus there should be already few ones in school for that as well so blackflames90 you won't be dissapointed :)

I don't think I'll find any gifs presenting gay version of SLN Landshark so sorry guys :D

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
pulling down someone's trunks - got it. I added one gif for that recently with the army boys, plus there should be already few ones in school for that as well so blackflames90 you won't be dissapointed :)

I don't think I'll find any gifs presenting gay version of SLN Landshark so sorry guys :D
Well I had herd of the term a few different times in different context, I was shown the skit like a week ago I think so it was fresh on my mind.

Also while I am not disappointed there wont be any land sharks, I mostly just thought it was funny.

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
I think LandShark started with that sketch. Or maybe a Monty Python sketch.

On the swim team, we used to call out "Landshark" before pulling down someone's trunks. I have no idea how that relates to the SNL sketch, but I guess it is only polite to say something. There was also a lot of "Say hello to my little friend"

Another favorite game pouring powdered cherry KoolAid over someone's head while they in the shower and calling them Carrie.

I learned most of my pop culture references from swimming pranks.
This also makes much more sense than a door to door man eating shark. But considering I can't swim I am not surprised I didn't know this lol.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
It would be great if other characters, beside the police and familiy could notice Marcus nudity. Like his boyfriends (jack, and Damien) Or the people at the market.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
how about an STI system. Having so "much" unprotected sex is bound to give our horny bottom twink Marcus some sort of itch at least:)) also since dear Marcus is also a cam boy why not have him do a cam show with his daddy or his big brother :))

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
It would be great if other characters, beside the police and familiy could notice Marcus nudity. Like his boyfriends (jack, and Damien) Or the people at the market.
It would require changes in a lot of places but nothng super difficult. Will think about it :)
how about an STI system. Having so "much" unprotected sex is bound to give our horny bottom twink Marcus some sort of itch at least:)) also since dear Marcus is also a cam boy why not have him do a cam show with his daddy or his big brother :))
Which could later also case a need to visit a doctor... interesting.
I added or more like enabled webcam sicne it was already there just, hidden. I added that one scene just to cover it but may expand it more. I love what Ello Fat Dog did in Just Bros (totally recommend btw) so maybe something similar could be added in here as well.

Reactions: Adamex

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
anyone know this two actor name or come from what gay video ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One of my favourite videos :) The one bottom is Quin Quire. I don't know who the top is. If you cannot find him I recommend posting a question here:

• Haha
Reactions: chrisbbg

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
One of my favourite videos :) The one bottom is Quin Quire. I don't know who the top is. If you cannot find him I recommend posting a question here:
oh thank you,find out already on you say the bottom name XD

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
do you have a picture with his face shown better he seems familliar, might be edu boxer though he's a bit more hairy

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hi folks, next update is getting close (2 new characters, 1 new location and 1 location after MAJOR change), I'll post it today evening or tomorrow morning (CET). Still have few issues to resolve and few paths to test.

Reactions: ScarletHarlot

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Hi folks, next update is getting close (2 new characters, 1 new location and 1 location after MAJOR change), I'll post it today evening or tomorrow morning (CET). Still have few issues to resolve and few paths to test.
I'm so excited for the new update! Thanks for bringing us great content :)
Remember to give yourself break though. Although I love it that this game is practically getting updates weekly, I worry that you're going to burn yourself out.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
No, that is just usual me. Recently I'm a bit down cuz of how Cyberpunk turned out (it is still a good game just not as good as I expected) so I'm finding myself a new thing to do. I'm still looking for something new to play, once I do expect more rare releases:)
Oh, and I have already an idea for something new(ish). I would like to use what I learnt (and still learning) to create something from the scratch.

Reactions: GoodLord9

aox

Sep 20, 2019
Maybe we could imitate whoremaker.If Marcus don't improve his relation with mom,a month later dad and mom will get divorced,and mom will leave home for her new life.And soon dad's finance will face the crisis for alimony and job problem.Now depend the sub and dom of Marcus.Marcus,Milo and somebody wil be trained into whore to make money for dad,or he will train dad and brother and many other men into whore to make money.We could add the system like whoremaker.And improve the high tai brothel to unlock event and add new slave.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I like whoremaker, sadly it doesn't have to much gay stuff :( Adding that mechanism of slow depravation to a game already filled with other mechanic would be challenging to say the least. It would be easier to have it in a separate game, solely dedicated to it.

Reactions: GoodLord9
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes