MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.6.0! A lot of new scenes + bugfix

Hello! This version was made entirely by the team, so all glory to them. The last hotfix was kinda made-in-hurry, but Middlewared assured me that this version is good and stable! Okay, I have not much to say, to be honest. The exams time is starting, and I wish all students good luck! Fingers crossed for all of us;3

UPD 10.6.0!
Changes:

- Finally fixed the bug while going to the classes
- Added schedule descriptions for mom and dad (in the help section)
- Added school schedule description (in the school hallway, there is a link "school")
- Fixed "read a book" in the library (now takes 20 minutes)
- Fixed the bug with siblings displaying in the stats menu
- A bit fixed the sister schedule
- New scene with sister by Emma! You and your sister have to have more than 50 corruption point + you need to have sex with sis at least 2 times after that go to her room after 22:30 (a small chance)
- New scene in school by Rachael! Now a classmate can flirt with you during a class. You must have at least 20 reputation points (you need to have more than 40 corruption points for blowjob, vaginal, anal scenes) - small chance
- New scene in school by Emma! You can meet Cristy in the girls restroom, and she'll offer you to clean her up. Small chance.
- New street scenes! If you're drunk (more than 50 points of intoxication), you can meet 2 new events on the street (small chance) - gang bang and fun in a car (Thanks to nomopo13!)
- Meet a new character - Nora! You can meet her during a class (you must have at least 40 corruption points. A small chance). Later you can go to her house and continue your dialog. If you picked a "romantic" relationship type with her, you could meet her in the cafeteria (a small chance, too. And it was made by Emma).
- New scene with mother by Emma! If you had a bad class, and the teacher has scolded you, there is a small chance that your mother will comfort you in a lewd way after school. Mother should have more than 20 corruption point

Have a good day! See you next weekend, people^^

BronzeKneeCap

Jul 7, 2020
I am struggling with the pictures. I extracted the downloadable pic folder into the already existing one and moved the hTML file into the same folder but the pictures still arent appearing

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I am wondering. Is wearing a dress still considered to be naked from waist down? I had to put on a skirt under the dress to not be caught by the police when i last played the online version.

ZMorpheus10

Aug 9, 2019
Current cheats are as follows:

+30 Relationship with Ralf = bestmansfriend
+300 Money = ymoney
+10 Blowjob Experience = addbjexp
+10 Anal Experience = addanalexp
+10 Vaginal Experience = addvagexp
+30 Corruption = ycorrupt
+30 Beauty = beautifulm
+30 School Reputation = populargirl
Max Energy (Refill) = drinksomecoffee
+10 Sibling Relationship = soulmate (Works on both at the same time)
+10 Sibling Corruption = scorrupt (Works on both at the same time)
+10 Parents Relationship = yparentsliberty
Change the Date = datechanger
----------
What bugs me is that there is no "+10 Parents Corruption". If it exists, someone's not telling. If not, create one.

I also would like someone to put up a guide on how to unlock certain clothing; i.e. dog collar.
I figured out how to get a dog collar to enter Bitch Mode, but I don't know if there are other ways to obtain
it or if there are more clothing to be unlocked/acquired. If there are more clothing to unlock/acquire, then I
can't seem to find them as the game is usually on a "loop". If you know what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you get after school scene with mother? Not sure how you get scolded exactly or to cause that and what the indication is.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How do you get after school scene with mother? Not sure how you get scolded exactly or to cause that and what the indication is.
if you mean getting spanked just skip school .....by either staying home past start time or cut class and come home before school normally ends

if you want to add corruption fast walk around the house and do house events naked

if you mean this one - New scene with mother by Emma! If you had a bad class, and the teacher has scolded you, there is a small chance that your mother will comfort you in a lewd way after school. Mother should have more than 20 corruption point .....Don't know i haven't got there yet

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
if you mean getting spanked just skip school .....by either staying home past start time or cut class and come home before school normally ends

if you want to add corruption fast walk around the house and do house events naked

if you mean this one - New scene with mother by Emma! If you had a bad class, and the teacher has scolded you, there is a small chance that your mother will comfort you in a lewd way after school. Mother should have more than 20 corruption point .....Don't know i haven't got there yet
Yeh was referring to bad class, is there a way to trigger a bad class though?
Also not sure how or what indicated after that it bee successful since after school your mothers not actually home yet so not sure how to exactly or where to go to trigger it

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I don't know if it's just me or what, but I get the same error as in the previous version, see attachment.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hey like no matter what i do, i get really rare any events at school..

other thing is there a continuations when u find the toys in ur parents room? After the scene when u get like „i want to be a good girl for mommy“ ?

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Suggestion: Add a coefficient to doing things for getting dirty. It seems like every click dirties you the same amount. So if I go to the gym and spend 8 hours there I'm clean, but click around my house for the day I'm overwhelming stinky before I sleep. So say you gain 1 Dirty a click right now. Give around the house a .25 multiplier, then give jogging a 2x multiplier, Gym 3x, etc.

Also add make up to the wake up morning routine options...Especially since someone else is always in the bathroom in the morning.

Bugs:
- Meeting Christy is available from school start which kicks you out of school. Also playing with the boy in class and going to the broken WC kicks you out of school. All of these mean that when you go home your parents are unhappy with you skipping.
- You can train your throat even at 0 energy

Last edited:

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Now that the Gym has been added, how long or how much fitness do you need to change your body type? Kind of skinny to strong?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes