finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Tried searching the thread, can't find the answer: how do you increase corruption with your family members? Walking around the house naked/partially naked occasionally gets a +1 relationship with dad, but it doesn't seem to affect his corruption stat (or anyone else's).

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Tried searching the thread, can't find the answer: how do you increase corruption with your family members? Walking around the house naked/partially naked occasionally gets a +1 relationship with dad, but it doesn't seem to affect his corruption stat (or anyone else's).
get naughty when you are together with the family

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
BUG : Got this message going to the cafeteria trying to meet Nora for the 2nd time.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#2): Cannot read property 'nora' of undefined

!!!

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.todaysClasses is undefined -this makes it impossible to go to school.

Also, brother is still missing, although option is enabled.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a scene list available anywhere? I'm trying to figure out if there's anything I haven't seen, particularly in FB mode (I've gotten police dog and brother, but nothing else).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, what a start.
Second day at school and my character gets detention, a female teacher fucks her with half her arm but still my character has her hymen?

So it's magical parthenogenetic lesbian sex, so the "first time" can be claimed by a man "for realz," huh? :ROFLMAO:

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there any chance of adding content in the future that lets maria become a futa and get girls pregnant? like the mom or sister?

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I downloaded the latest version of this and the image pack, and now I can't seem to go to school anymore. With any of the options (Dress lewdest, dress normal, already be dressed and just click go to school) it has an error message pop up which says This Page Says UNKNOWN CLASS. After I click okay, there's a red error message which says Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'pop' of undefined

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.todaysClasses is undefined -this makes it impossible to go to school.

Also, brother is still missing, although option is enabled.
I found a workaround in getting dressed for school, then 'go out' and click school from the list in town.
Well, I was able to go to school this way, but once 9:02 came, and I clicked go to class, I got the same issue so I'm sorry, nevermind about the workaround.

nwioqfnqowifn

Jan 21, 2020
I downloaded the latest version of this and the image pack, and now I can't seem to go to school anymore. With any of the options (Dress lewdest, dress normal, already be dressed and just click go to school) it has an error message pop up which says This Page Says UNKNOWN CLASS. After I click okay, there's a red error message which says Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'pop' of undefined
is this happen with a fresh start or did you load a save from prev versions?

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.7.0! Some new scenes and an empty nightclub~

Hi, people! I'm sorry for such big delays between updates. I feel exhausted the last few weeks (maybe months) and can't work as much as I used to. Sweet times, I miss them. Plus exams, plus the new project - Homelands. You know that I care about fans, so please forgive my temporary weakness.

This update is bigger than it looks. New scenes are cool and have new gifs/pics. Moreover, I found some broken links and fixed them. Not in the Gym, tho. A couple of guys showed me the broken pics, but everything works perfectly for me. Mistery.

UPD 10.7.0
Changes:

- Added some locations in Nora's house
- Now your partner at janitor's closet can be a girl - by Rachael
- Now you can sleep and watch Netflix with Nora - by Emma
- Added Full Moon - energy drink to Night club bar and Beach bar. $10 for 25 points of Energy
- Now consuming drinks there will take some time (5 minutes)
- Added ability to dance in the Night club. Also, it has a bar now. For the very first time, you'll get a special drink. No scenes there, yet
- Fixed some pics here and there

See you soon, boys and girls! In a week, I hope. Fingers crossed for me and the team! (God bless them)

Nov 28, 2019
Young Maria v10.7.0! Some new scenes and an empty nightclub~

Hi, people! I'm sorry for such big delays between updates. I feel exhausted the last few weeks (maybe months) and can't work as much as I used to. Sweet times, I miss them. Plus exams, plus the new project - Homelands. You know that I care about fans, so please forgive my temporary weakness.

This update is bigger than it looks. New scenes are cool and have new gifs/pics. Moreover, I found some broken links and fixed them. Not in the Gym, tho. A couple of guys showed me the broken pics, but everything works perfectly for me. Mistery.

UPD 10.7.0
Changes:

- Added some locations in Nora's house
- Now your partner at janitor's closet can be a girl - by Rachael
- Now you can sleep and watch Netflix with Nora - by Emma
- Added Full Moon - energy drink to Night club bar and Beach bar. $10 for 25 points of Energy
- Now consuming drinks there will take some time (5 minutes)
- Added ability to dance in the Night club. Also, it has a bar now. For the very first time, you'll get a special drink. No scenes there, yet
- Fixed some pics here and there

See you soon, boys and girls! In a week, I hope. Fingers crossed for me and the team! (God bless them)
Offline version not updated?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes