Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Have not tried the Club myself yet. Will try later tonight or tomorrow.
But I can say that we are missing some images for this release - the Dad's lap for sure. Not sure about any others. I did download the full image pack - but the images in the YM-Offline.zip 'pics' folder look like this:
1623373547740.png
Maria needs to take a look and fix the images for sure.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
School works now (although it is very borring to just go to school and cafeteria, but I suspect that will change in future updates).
Brother is still "undefined" and totally missing when MC is at home. I tried turning him off and on again, but no luck.

Reactions: KayGrimm

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Hey mates, is it impossible to do the sissy route if you aren't 18? Cause reading the help, it says I have to see a scene at school, but I can't go there

Reactions: Anita Deek

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Take a shower. Move around a bunch waiting for the next hour, already need to take another shower. Is that linked to how many movements you make? If it is, it should probably be linked to hours/days instead. If you don't do anything but still pass an hour simply by moving around, it changes too fast.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
The pics don't work when looking into the books in the brothers' rooom. After multiple tries to combine it with the "complete" archive nothing seems to work :/

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v11.1.0! Webcam show~

Hello, everybody! This update is a bit too small. Sorry for this. I'm still passing my exams and have a really small amount of spare time... Anyway, Middlewared added an amazing feature you'll love!

The Main Pics Folder was updated (v11.0.0)! If you use the Offline version, please download it.

Meet a new team member - Daniel! He will create music for YM! He's a beginner, but I like these few songs he sent me. He is trying to deal with exams, too, so give him some time:)

I'm still repairing my site from the incident I told you about earlier. So please don't hesitate to tell me if something isn't working.

UPD 11.1.0
Changes:

- Fixed Night club's open hours. Yes, one more time...
- Increased chance of mother comforting you after a bad day at school (from 5% to 50%)
- Added a new (really impressive) feature by Middlewared - the ability to give a webcam show. Buy a Laptop with a Webcam to get access to this feature. It's still in process, so some parts are not finished yet

See you soon, boys and girls! I hope you are spending this summer better than I do

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
I played this some time ago and enjoyed it, so I waited until a new patch to come back and see what's new.

Now that I'm playing on a new patch, I'm seeing all sorts of bugs, particularly relating to the time of day.
I show up to school in the morning, suddenly I'm talking to some girl AFTER school, and no matter what I choose it takes me away from school. I fool around with someone in class, suddenly I'm out of school and back in town.
I enter a class in the morning, suddenly the day is over. I go to sleep in a bed that isn't my own, suddenly it's 8AM in the morning without advancing to the next day.

There's all sorts of things that make this almost impossible to play. Hovering the "back" button in case the game messes up is no way to play.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Young Maria v11.1.0! Webcam show~

Hello, everybody! This update is a bit too small. Sorry for this. I'm still passing my exams and have a really small amount of spare time... Anyway, Middlewared added an amazing feature you'll love!

The Main Pics Folder was updated (v11.0.0)! If you use the Offline version, please download it.

Meet a new team member - Daniel! He will create music for YM! He's a beginner, but I like these few songs he sent me. He is trying to deal with exams, too, so give him some time:)

I'm still repairing my site from the incident I told you about earlier. So please don't hesitate to tell me if something isn't working.

UPD 11.1.0
Changes:

- Fixed Night club's open hours. Yes, one more time...
- Increased chance of mother comforting you after a bad day at school (from 5% to 50%)
- Added a new (really impressive) feature by Middlewared - the ability to give a webcam show. Buy a Laptop with a Webcam to get access to this feature. It's still in process, so some parts are not finished yet

See you soon, boys and girls! I hope you are spending this summer better than I do
Sitting on dad's lap still has broken picture links...

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
This game is a mess, everything from dead ends, to broken pics to an action economy that is seemingly based around cheat codes.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
None of the picture for the webcam show actually works. I looked into the folder and it has like, 5 photos; and even those don't show up when you hit the required token.
This game is still insanely broken.
You should stop any updates on content & fix what you already have.
Your base is great, many good ideas but it's virtually unplayable if you don't cheat compeltely; and even tho so many images don't work it's ridiculous.

Also i'm tweaking the variables, what are the possible variables for relationshipstatu.nora?
I imagine it's "girlfriend" or something. I wanted to meet her but it's so random I wanted to force the relationship to see what it is. Thanks

nwioqfnqowifn

Jan 21, 2020
None of the picture for the webcam show actually works. I looked into the folder and it has like, 5 photos; and even those don't show up when you hit the required token.
This game is still insanely broken.
You should stop any updates on content & fix what you already have.
Your base is great, many good ideas but it's virtually unplayable if you don't cheat compeltely; and even tho so many images don't work it's ridiculous.

Also i'm tweaking the variables, what are the possible variables for relationshipstatu.nora?
I imagine it's "girlfriend" or something. I wanted to meet her but it's so random I wanted to force the relationship to see what it is. Thanks
Hi
There are no pics for the webcam feature yet, and more content for Nora as well
Relationships for Nora are: 'romantic' and 'sexual', but there is no content for the 'sexual' type of relationships yet

with best wishes, middlewared

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes