anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
New part, where mom follows you to the bathroom after sitting on dad's lap is broken. What I'm guessing is what's needed to go back to the living room, instead has part of the code for changing the time, and maybe what's supposed to end the scene and send you to the living room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you need a fix for actions: home: sit on your knees (error in the last two actions) + macro
house nora: error in action (no buttons) nora plays psp4, at school, and a couple more actions.
house: brother's room when he jerks off.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Bug - Playing online version. Got this error when sitting on dad's lap. 1625748571297.png

When Clicked 'that was thrilling', below prompt showed up
1625748676629.png

When clicked 'ok', it took me to this page. Mom fingered maria but there was no option to move forward.

1625748741610.png

stupid666

Jan 7, 2021
is there anyway to look through the brother's stuff? regardless of if he is not home/showering/relationship is maxed i'm unable to find anything besides the mag due to his yelling but i saw a fleshlight pic in the file :cry:
also spy and masturbate doesn't work

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Minor bug - I went out before it was time for school to buy shampoo and then I went to school like a minute later. I come home and parents scold me for missing classes when I went? Edit x3.... Gave classmate handjob, only option afterwards is to go out instead of going to class and end up not being able to go to school till next day.

Edit - Looking around in the brother's room, I was able to do this once, but the next time I'm trying to do this he says why are you looking through my stuff!? but he's not even in the room.

Editx2 - No matter what, I am using tampons, but it's not subtracting from the total so atm I'm always having the same amount of tampons even when I use them.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Milkynail are there any dev approved mods that work with your html offline game?
Such as:
New Sector - via transportation by bus or ferry or tram.
Have sound effect goes with it? Inspire new transition.
I think mod might work for school & college and work because some reason when I put hero to jobs or some jobs random events occur or same event occurs.
Or if you think about bully event could be avoided = staying in library or toilet.
Since cell phone or pepper spray isn't a thing in this game.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Here is a mod for V11.3.0, (HTML only)
Access it from your phone.
I'm still debugging so any errors are possible.

Edit:
7/20/2021 - Bug fixes
7/21/2021 - Update to V11.3.0, no bugs fixed (Aware of slider bug)

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Here is a mod for V11.2.0
Access it from your phone.
I'm still debugging so any errors are possible.

Edit:
7/20/2021 - Bug fixes
Mind if I take some fixes?

Milkynail are there any dev approved mods that work with your html offline game?
Such as:
New Sector - via transportation by bus or ferry or tram.
Have sound effect goes with it? Inspire new transition.
I think mod might work for school & college and work because some reason when I put hero to jobs or some jobs random events occur or same event occurs.
Or if you think about bully event could be avoided = staying in library or toilet.
Since cell phone or pepper spray isn't a thing in this game.
Well, people usually play YM exactly for running into dirty scenes. Anyway, I'm not sure I get your questions. I don't understand them, sorry:(

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v11.3.0! A few scenes, a few fixes~

The Main Pics Folder was updated (v11.0.0)! If you use the Offline version, please download it.

Hello, everyone! How are you? I'll be honest, it's the hottest summer in my whole life.. All day long, I just sleep and help my parents. And only when night comes I can do my job. But no whining! Working on YM keeps me sane this summer, and I'm grateful for this opportunity! At least I manage to make some progress. This update was made only by myself, by the way.

Let me give you some inside information about the team members' work. Daniel is trying to create good music (I receive samples from him almost twice a week). He wants to make something big and beautiful, so let's wish him good luck! Rachael is still busy with a huge pile of scenes I was already talking about.

And today I received a message from one person. It seems they're a good writer, so maybe you'll get a new pretty NSFW scene in the next update! Who knows:3

UPD 11.3.0
Changes:

- Fixed the link in the paragraph when mom catches you after the "Dad's laps" episode
- Fixed the time error you might meet when talking with brother and his friend
- Added a new scene to Family Bitch mode. When you are walking, a stranger will take you to the back alleyway for some money. Make sure the non-con is turned on in the settings!
- Added a very overpriced bar to a strip club
- Added a WC to the Night club
- Now you can clean your face and legs in all WCs
- Added a new NSFW scene to the Night Club. When you are dancing, a guy might grope your ass and ask you to go to a more private place. To accept his offer, you need at least 60 points of Corruption. There are 8 new gifs
- Nerfed the random tip generator a bit for webcam streaming

Well, it seems that I'm going to bed before 1 AM! Today I slept very badly because of the heat, so I need this. Stay hydrated, people! Take care of yourselves<3

Reactions: SamHaim

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Mind if I take some fixes?

Well, people usually play YM exactly for running into dirty scenes. Anyway, I'm not sure I get your questions. I don't understand them, sorry:(
Well to be honest i like your game but when you release an update i'm not really interested in the content i've already seen. So for the people who have played this game before i just make a debug plus additional fixes along the way.

For the "sit on dads lap" you missed an "[" and did not define the sexual stat so i changed that so people won't run into that problem.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Aw shit. I got Maria pregnant when she lost her virginity to Jerry of all people. Of all the rotten luck. Talk about a silver bullet. Anyway, this hasn't happened before so it is my understanding that this is a game over unless she pays for an abortion, right? That's kind of a bummer. At least she's got that sweet webcam money if she has to.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
The game still starts with the "Liking boys" corruption, and ignores the start bonus corruption. The "info" says I should start with 50 corruption with Wicked Family/Corrupted Mind, but Maria has 15 corruption. This override has been present for at least a year iirc...

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
The game still starts with the "Liking boys" corruption, and ignores the start bonus corruption. The "info" says I should start with 50 corruption with Wicked Family/Corrupted Mind, but Maria has 15 corruption. This override has been present for at least a year iirc...
So I don't know how exactly to fix this, but this likely has something to do with both sets of code being on the same page, and have to do with setting corruption. Milky, this could be fixed fairly easily, by making the code for the perk, instead of being
HTML:
&lt;&lt;set $mainChar.corruption = 50&gt;&gt;
Make it so it adds 50 corruption after the option for
"You: don't notice/like/love boys" points are added.

Like I said, I don't know how to write code in HTML, I'm just decent at reading it, but basically, it would need to give the 5/10/15 points of corruption, then add the 50 for Corrupted Mind after that. That way, if they pick "Love Boys" and "Corrupted Mind" they end up with 65 points corruption to start with.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Aw shit. I got Maria pregnant when she lost her virginity to Jerry of all people. Of all the rotten luck. Talk about a silver bullet. Anyway, this hasn't happened before so it is my understanding that this is a game over unless she pays for an abortion, right? That's kind of a bummer. At least she's got that sweet webcam money if she has to.
I don't remember when, but pregnancy was expanded to birth scene without gameover. However, pregnancy does nothing in this game. You can get pregnant over and over again.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes