MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v11.6.0! Fixing, fixing, fixing...

Hellop, everyone! These weeks I spent on bug-fixing mostly. Worked on Problem Solver, tried to fix School and pregnancy errors. I can't say they are gone, but I tried my best. And I know how everything works now!

Also, I was fixing my site. It's not that old but already needs a lot of attention and manual control. A few plugins were removed, and some were updated. It seems there are no conflicts now, but I'm not so sure.

UPD 11.6.0
Changes:

- School WCs no longer teleport you to the Night Club (I wish we had such bugs in real life)
- Now you can make abort in Family Bitch mode. It will cost the same $700
- Changed the pregnancy chance checking system. This will allow to increase/decrease the chance easier in the future (I have one idea..)
- I removed one anti-grind system implemented by someone without my knowledge
- Fixed the error that caused that pop-up window in the "Mother after dad's laps" scene
- Made a few cosmetic changes
- Fixed an error with infinitely masturbating brother
- Added a small secret you need to find (it's not that hard and pretty useless)
- Hid some code players don't need to see (my bad)
- Removed a few webcam options from the list of what you can do on cam
- Now training will take only 30 points of Energy, and showering at the gym doesn't require shampoo. I also started to work on an NSFW scene there, but it's not finished yet
- Added another 6 gifs to webcam actions

Okay, that's it. I hope you are ready for autumn:3 Remember that the air is getting colder. Don't get sick!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Hey Maria, sorry to say, but this 'up-date' has problems.
(PS - This is my 2nd attempt, at this version, to double-check on some of these "bugs")

1 - While playing this Up-Date, (vers.11.5.0), on the MC's 2nd day, going to school, she's already getting accused of 'skipping' school, causing negative reactions to family-relationships, etc., even though she attended the whole day at school, attending each class. :oops:

- Now you can wash your hands and legs in school WCs (both girls and boys)
2 - This is not working, you can still only "wash your face" .

3 - Then, there's the going to 'school washrooms', and when leaving, end up at the Night Club !?:oops:
Which, usually ends up her not being able to re-enter the school, so, when she finally arrives home, it 'triggers' her "Skipping-School, Punishment Event" ! :(:cautious::mad:

4 - Also, buying 'alcoholic' drinks, anywhere, doesn't show the intoxication level correctly, it stays at "0/100%", no matter how many, or what types, of drinks one buys !

5 - Also, I agree with some others, that we really need, a mirror,(where the MC can do her hair, and Make-up), in her room.

If, your MC takes a shower, in the morning, on week-days, (when she needs to attend school), when she "exits" the shower, she ends up in the "Living Room" :eek:, not the Bathroom, where the shower is actually located. (This always seemed weird to me :unsure::oops:)

When she tries to re-enter the bathroom, her dad is usually in there, so she can't use the Mirror, to do her hair & make-up, and due to time-constraints, and she has to leave to get to school, or else be late ! (Also, it happens, Whenever, she takes a shower, she exits, into the Living Room, and she has to re-enter the bathroom, to use the Mirror, Toilet, etc.)

Now you can see the link "Buy lewd stuff" (in the Laptop) if your corruption is higher than 40
6 - This is nice, though, is there anything else to "buy" there, other than the "Dragon Dildo's" ?
(as in, if your NOT doing the 'bestiality' content, there's really nothing to buy . . . . Is there ?) :unsure:

7 - I think maybe, the "Blessed Mother" Perk, isn't working correctly ?
( My "Maria", had about 80-"cream-pies" to her Vag, (not including her "period" days), and she never got pregnant ! o_O:oops::cry:
PS - Can she get "impregnated" while in Family-Bitch Mode ? (or even, as she 'visits' , "plays" with Ralf ?)

Despite all these "bugs", etc . . . I still love the game! ;)

EDIT #1 : Just saw your posting . . . You were probably posting it, while I was "putting-this-post-together"!
So I'll check out the new up-date, and see what was 'fixed' or Not :p(y).

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
People used to ask me to add more f/f content.. Welp, no, but there's an "unofficial" gay version of YM from some dude. It's called Young Marcus. But there's a lot of m/m content
Young Marcus is exclusively focused on M/M content....so yeah, there is no F/F version of young maria yet, unless someone decide to do it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Young Marcus is exclusively focused on M/M content....so yeah, there is no F/F version of young maria yet, unless someone decide to do it.
Yeah, not "exclusively" F/F, in this game, but there is F/F, with the Step-mom, your step-sister, and a girl at school, so far that I know of.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

up-date to my previous post;

This is still not fixed, it happened again in the new up-date, (ver.11.6.0)

1 - While playing this Up-Date, (vers.11.5.0), on the MC's 2nd day, going to school, she's already getting accused of 'skipping' school, causing negative reactions to family-relationships, etc., even though she attended the whole day at school, attending each class.
Same as above, happened on Day one, except this time she went to the "Library", during "Lunch-Break", she didn't miss any classes, or leave the school, till end of school day!

She was still accused, and it triggered, " Skipping-School, Punishment Event " :oops::(.

EDIT #1: Even tried not going 'home' , till parents went to sleep, but the "event" still triggered. :(

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
we cant have a true family with sister and brother and not step ?
Not as long as the Dev is still "hooked-up" to Patreon.
Patreon, doesn't allow any games with "incest" , between family members.
( a "patch" could be made, maybe, but sometimes it involves a lot of work)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
we cant have a true family with sister and brother and not step ?
Well, how do you know they're your stepsiblings?
Only by a single sentence at the beginning of the game:

This game has no incest content, the main character was adopted and has no blood relatives presented in the game.

The game itself always talks about mom, dad, brother and sister. So if you want a real family, you don't need anything but to ignore this sentence for yourself personally.

Basically, all you need to do is exchange all the image files you are interested in and name them right away, so that you can bring your desired characters into the game.

I'm not promoting Beastly and Incest by any means, but these are games and some questions are actually superfluous if you look at the downloaded files for just a minute.

Bugs:

There are a few current bugs that I didn't notice in previous versions.
If Maria skips a lesson at school, but then you use the back button to complete the lesson after all, Maria is still punished at home for skipping the lesson.
If Maria comes home in the morning and is punished (whether because she missed a class or because she is drunk) and you miss the first class of the next day, you are punished again, although the fault actually lies with the parents.

When Maria leaves the gym after sports, you still wear your workout clothes.

The new option in the nightclub "Look for trouble" leads to an error if you want to go after having sex. You can only choose the negative answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

This game has no incest content, the main character was adopted and has no blood relatives presented in the game.

The game itself always talks about mom, dad, brother and sister. So if you want a real family, you don't need anything but to ignore this sentence for yourself personally.

Basically, all you need to do is exchange all the image files you are interested in and name them right away, so that you can bring your desired characters into the game.

I'm not promoting Beastly and Incest by any means, but these are games and some questions are actually superfluous if you look at the downloaded files for just a minute.

Bugs:

There are a few current bugs that I didn't notice in previous versions.
If Maria skips a lesson at school, but then you use the back button to complete the lesson after all, Maria is still punished at home for skipping the lesson.
If Maria comes home in the morning and is punished (whether because she missed a class or because she is drunk) and you miss the first class of the next day, you are punished again, although the fault actually lies with the parents.

When Maria leaves the gym after sports, you still wear your workout clothes.

The new option in the nightclub "Look for trouble" leads to an error if you want to go after having sex. You can only choose the negative answer.
Actually, to answer this:

When your doing the "Create your Character & Family", after dealing with your character, there is this;

" You have a step" (highlighted for clarity)

and your choices of a Brother, and/or, a Sister ! ;)

But, anyway, true, it is "stark and unimmersive", but, it is your game, just "role-play" it, that's what I do. :p
( there are plenty of places, in-game, where that "step" term is not used, in reference, to family members).

Don't let one "word", and Patreon, ruin your Fun ! (y)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Highland_Hunter
The attentive reader would have noticed that my text was a reply to Destriss, in which I said exactly the same thing that you are trying to tell me.
Ignore what is written and turn on your head cinema.

To the developers:
Currently YM has a score average of 2.7 and I think that reflects the current build very well.
I've been playing YM on and off for a year now, after the second update at the latest. But not much content comes with it, unfortunately.
Yes, there are new pictures and videos, but real content of history, places, personalities is unfortunately not added.

A very big problem in my eyes is that the corruption can unlock new scenes and action options, but these are in contradiction to the character.
Just because I'm raped 3x in a row by several men on the beach doesn't mean that I automatically want to take the career path of a prostitute.

Why am I allowed to go to work only to end up in the same rut over and over again afterwards. After two weeks at work and 6x the same scene it gets boring. By the way, we were already at this point a year ago.
Oh I forgot. The last updates were 80% about Ralf and the FB mode. But even there, new scenes are scarce. And I don't mean three new pictures or two new videos.
Times purely arithmetically.
I get caught by grandpa and get stunned by my mom (no matter how high the parents' corruption level is) and keep it as a pet.
Still, I can move freely around the apartment, but since the family is away, do nothing but play ball or sleep.
Only when the brother comes home, I can collect some FB points. Maximum per day, if he does not decide in the meantime to consider me as a human and I am thereby fucked for "ordinary" corruption points.
The sister still exists, but either she is out of the house or if she is there without any action possibilities.
To unlock the fourth action option in FB mode, you need 80 points. So that's 2.5 - 3 weeks of constantly repeating a few actions. And for what? Only to unlock another scene afterwards, which then also triggers randomly.

Or the school. Yes, there are now 6 lessons, but events are scarce. The scene with the boy who fingers you under the table still triggers the most for me. On about 10x this scene comes one where a time the skirt is lupft or is looked after the tits.

At lunchtime, I am asked by the teachers to detention, which happens directly afterwards. thereby I miss the next lesson, can complete the sixth again and leave school on time, only to be beaten up at home because I skipped an hour.

The game's image folder currently contains 2,695 files with 1.83GB of volume.
Some stuff in there is duplicated, some links to images and gif's don't work.
An order among the image names is hardly recognizable. This again makes for a high error rate, if one simply forgets upper and lower case or has a number error. It also makes troubleshooting for the file in question incredibly difficult.

Even if it costs time and the community would probably complain about one or two updates without new content, which would be purely intended to fix bugs, this is exactly what would do the game good in the long run.

brings order and system to the files
fixes corrupt links in the game
writes new scenes instead of just searching for new pictures and videos for existing ones

Attached is another small bug.
When I randomize the bust size during character creation and get an F cup, for example, the avatar's top is hidden (according to the closet, you still have it on, but you don't see it) and the avatar is still shown with the default B cup.

Oh and there are no avatar images for some of the new hairstyles.
Likewise, there are hairstyles offered in the image folder, but you can't select them at all when you start. So you can select Pigtail at startup, but you don't get a picture and in the folder there is boyish, but you can't select it as a starting hairstyle. This only clutters up the folder in the end.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

At the school, Girls bathroom/WC, still only getting 2 choices;
1 - Wash the face
2 - Use the toilet

So, where is this option ?

- Now you can wash your hands and legs in school WCs (both girls and boys)
And, why only "hands" & "legs", what about, "pussy" & "anus" ?:oops:

Even when the MC, is "cream-pied", the game dialog/character-area notations, says it can be "seen" by "others"! o_O
(seems rather unlikely, (as in, unsupported), unless she's "naked" there, as in, no bottom clothing what-so-ever, and she can't be, No matter how high her corruption is :unsure:, or, at the least, not yet (?) :whistle::devilish: )

(perhaps adding, to the cosmetics shop, for purchase, "wipes/tissues", would be "helpful/useful", at school or elsewhere :sneaky:, . . . . just a thought)

Reactions: remy1205

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The attentive reader would have noticed that my text was a reply to Destriss, in which I said exactly the same thing that you are trying to tell me.
Ignore what is written and turn on your head cinema.
Exactly, . . . . . . so what's your point/beef :confused: ?

" turn on your head cinema" . . . . . What the hell, does that even mean ? . . . sorry,makes no sense to me :unsure:.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Highland_Hunter
Head cinema (german: Kopfkino) = use imagination, use fantasy
I "sprechen ze english ", not German . . . . . guess that's why it made "no-sense-to" me .

Many decades ago, I wanted to learn "german-langue", but our school, only had 3 langues available; Latin, Spanish, and French. Guess they didn't deem "German" important/useful enough.

Danke schön, for your reply though.:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

So far, 90% of days going to school, attending the Library, during "Lunch", attending all classes, and going home at "end of school" day, has MC receiving the "Accusation" of "skipping-classes", getting spanked, and "negative results" to Mom & Dad relationships & "personal corruption" scores ! :oops:

Talk about "Grind" . . . . . . one step forward, three steps backwards . :mad:

EDIT #1 :
Also, that "comment-dialog-area" , below the character's doll, no-longer shows where , " People can see cum on you ! ", when you 'hover-over-it", as it did before. o_O

EDIT #2 :
Okay, the "item" in EDIT #1, is working again.
It seems to be "sporadically", working, than , NOT working.
I don't know what would cause that :oops:.

Last edited:
Reactions: remy1205

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Some questions:
1. Why do you go outside when you exit the lewd toilet at school
2. Webcam show generates tokens, but why do I always loose those again and do not get any money?
3. Walking around at school used to generate a lot of fun stuff happening, now it's just class and class.... where are all the interactions gone to?

Reactions: oldschool34500
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes