NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't remember when, but pregnancy was expanded to birth scene without gameover. However, pregnancy does nothing in this game. You can get pregnant over and over again.
Thanks for clearing that up! Maybe future updates will have Maria putting a nursery in her cracked-out stash crib and hiring Cristy to be her babysitter.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for clearing that up! Maybe future updates will have Maria putting a nursery in her cracked-out stash crib and hiring Cristy to be her babysitter.
As long as we're on the subject of changes we're hoping to be made for pregnancy, some variant scenes and new dialog to would be a nice start imo, then work on pregnancy specific mechanics like a nursery (though definitely add it in the future). Also some special dialog between her and the father if it's a named character throughout her pregnancy (double points for awkward ones if her father or brother get her pregnant).

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Sigh.

Still can't explore the brother's room besides the playboy magazine. I'll even try to look around his room whilst he's at school and I get the message of why am I looking around his stuff ._.

Edit - Also, if you sleep in the brother's bed now, it's a black screen so I have to backtrack a few times.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I would not expect this to come in this year. Just look at devs direction.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Just trying the 11.3.0 version, and still getting a 'black-screen', at "13:15 - "Go To Next Class Lesson".

At that time, when you 'click' the "Go To Next Class" button, it 'loads' to a Black Screen, and a "pop-up window", displaying "file:Unkown Class, with ok, in a 'blue-box'".

If you click "ok", your stuck,and have to go back, to a previous save, or use 'back-button', (which becomes a 'loop'), or use, "Escape Hatch", which takes you home, and you get in trouble, for 'skipping school', and loose 'relationship' and 'Rep' at home & 'school rep'.

This has been happening for a while now. It's an annoying 'bug', it kills, the flow of attending classes, and it doesn't 'help' with your "Rep" with you Parents, or your School Rep. :oops::cry:

PS - It started on the 2nd Day of school, this time, JFYI.

Next Day, after it happening, she Leaves house to go to school, at 8:58, am, and arrives at school, at 14:01 pm, Too Late for School, missed all classes . . . . Must have been in sommmme "Time-Loop" o_O !

Last edited:

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Does the gym do anything yet? cos i can only get her to train like a strongman, each time getting a +1 to fitness, but i dont see it affecting any real variables

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

So, I'm guessing the "action" to apply Make-Up, Lipstick, (& Lip Balm?), isn't working, as yet ?

I 'cheated' some money, because, I wanted to see how the "Make-Up System" works', I then bought some Make-Up, & Lipstick.

Went to the Bathroom mirror, clicked "apply make-up", new page opens, two choices appear, made the choices, clicked "apply", (after which, there should be a "Close, or, Finished,or Done, or something similar 'button', to indicate the "action" is Done & Completed :unsure:).
It went back to "apply make-up" page, where I clicked "back", because there was nothing else to 'click' .

Then went to check "STATS", . . . Beauty: 0 . . . nothing changed o_O! Apparently it's not working, because where else would one look, to find the "results", of applying "Make-Up & Lipstick", if NOT her 'BEAUTY' STAT ? :unsure::oops::rolleyes:

Why even have, make-up, lipstick, lip balm, if they serve NO purpose, other than just as a "money-sink" !? :oops::censored::cry:

Reactions: Aelgwenn

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Everything is pretty fucked up, right? Uh, I think I will take the next ideas for fixes from this thread. There's no point in answering all of you, so I'll just.. fix everything I can:)

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v11.4.0! Can I call it a "team version"? Maybe

The Main Pics Folder was updated (v11.0.0)! If you use the Offline version, please download it.

Hi, people! I got a lot of scenes, code, and advice the last week, so all this time, I was sewing things together:) Today I want to tell you about the latest problem some players ran into. I need your help!

Some antiviruses warn users about YM files or my site as virus keepers. First of all, that's not true. I'm an honest programmer, and I am interested in you enjoying my games. I think the problem is in JavaScript that some defenders block automatically, marking the file as a trojan. What to do? Stop antivirus before downloading the game. It's a common practice, really!

But I want to solve this problem, and I need the information you receive in the warnings. Because all my security programs don't trigger... So I would be very grateful if you send me as much information as possible via Discord ( ), email (milkynailmail@gmail.com), or in the comments. I need 1) Your system, 2) The warning message, 3) The antivirus name (or browser, if it warned you), 4) The YM version (the number and was it Online, downloaded Online\Offline). I'm kindly asking for your help, boys and girls:3

UPD 11.4.0
Changes:

- Now you can drink coffee once a day in the Kitchen. It restores 25 Energy (by ZMorpheus10)
- A small improvement in the displaying of "info" links in the character creation paragraph (by ZMorpheus10)
- Now you stay at school after a scene with your classmate during a lesson (by ZMorpheus10)
- Fixed the link in the Bar. Now when you go out, you ... go out, not teleport straight into the Living room (by ZMorpheus10)
- Fixed the HaveASexWidget input in a few scenes (the ones with brother) (by ZMorpheus10)
- Fixed the entering School location error (the unknown class error) (by ZMorpheus10)
- All start corruption points for sister and brother were increased by 5 (from 0, 5, 10 to 5, 10, 15)
- Speaking of start Сorruption, I fixed this. Now brother and sister get their start Corruption points correctly
- Now you can't sleep at 8 AM. Yes, it's impossible to skip a few days in a row now
- Added a huge amount of mini-scenes by Rachael in the Webcam activities description. Some of them have gifs
- Added a bestiality scene by Plaze. To see in, play with Max in the Park in the FB mode

I hope you will enjoy the new version! See you later! (And I love you all, remember this~)

P.S.: ZMorpheus10 is a nice guy. I guess I own him a beer:3

Reactions: Anita Deek

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
So no addition of a vanity to Maria's room, so she can do make up. If you can't use an item reliably then remove it. It's hard to get into the bathroom the way you have the entire schedule set up.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Maria is always skinny or can i change this?
The character is created in a program called "Kisekae 2", and it has quite a large fan-base, of creators.

I don't believe the character can be 'fattened-up', at least at it's core, but I not 100% sure.
( I know the program, and have used it, but I'm no expert with all that can be done with it).

There are some very talented people that have done some very interesting things with that program though. You should 'google' for it, if your really interested, in what can be done with the character, via the program.

If you are familiar with the "Deviant Art Site", there's a large section of "Groups" that play/create with this program.
You might find your answer there, if not here, it's an option though.
Not saying, that "Maria" doesn't know, she might well know, and be able to answer you more directly, than I have, or not. :rolleyes:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v11.5.0! First soundtrack!!

Hi, everybody! Sorry for no sign for a long time. I had some problems, but I hope they are in the past now:) In this update, you'll hear the very first soundtrack created for this game. It was made by Anfim and is 13 minutes long! I hope you like ambient.

I also spent ... a week?.. trying to create a damned volume changer, and I succeeded! Go check it out in the new menu item - Music. I think I'll add some design to that passage later.

I tried to do some fixes in this update. I failed in some cases, just wasting more precious time, but I still fixed some small bugs to give you at least something. For now, I'm hunting down the bug that causes that "Unknown class" error (in the school). Also, trying to find errors in the pregnancy system.

UPD 11.5.0
Changes:

- A new menu item was added: Music! I spent GODDAMN DAYS, and you finally can change volume and soundtracks!
- Added the first soundtrack by Daniel (a.k.a. Anfim)! It won't play from the beginning, so you need to start the song in the Music menu. It's 13 minutes long, by the way:)
- Added a scene by Melonmallow. In Night Club, you will be able to "Look for troubles" if you are drunk (60 intoxication) and lewd (60 corruption) enough. Do this, and you'll be rewarded with a quick outside fun;3
- Now you can wash your hands and legs in school WCs (both girls and boys)
- Some variables, layout errors, and typos were fixed
- Now, whenever you apply makeup and new lips color, you'll be "notified" about the changes
- Now, no makeup still gives you +2 to attractiveness and any lipstick - +5
- Now you can see the link "Buy lewd stuff" (in the Laptop) if your corruption is higher than 40
- Tried to fix the broken pics of magazines in the brother's room. Now there are 4 of them, and the phantom fifth one... is still broken, yep
- Added 7 new gifs for webcam actions

It's not much, but I did my best, comrades! See you in two weeks!:3

Reactions: titi@

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
There is a bug in the restrooms at school, when you go in and do either options when you try to leave you are suddenly in a club and cannot go back to school. Dunno if anyone else has mentioned this. It is quite a good game despite this, can't stop playing the damn thing. LOL

Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
So I know it's a dumb question but I was wondering if it will be possible to change the female npcs to male, I just don't feel comfortable with f/f relationships, but if it won't that's okay too

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The game is not bad, but I would like more content and variations ..
Very little, in such a long time ..
Since you've only been a member of this site for such a 'short' time, (little more that a month and a half), your not used to how long some games take to provide content. (mostly because most games, have but one person doing everything)

Have you ever created a game yourself ? :oops:

Most games take much longer times, for same or less content .

Try to be patient . ;)

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
It's not "wasted time", if in failing, you learned something ! . . . . remember that . ;)
Thanks, man:3

So I know it's a dumb question but I was wondering if it will be possible to change the female npcs to male, I just don't feel comfortable with f/f relationships, but if it won't that's okay too
People used to ask me to add more f/f content.. Welp, no, but there's an "unofficial" gay version of YM from some dude. It's called Young Marcus. But there's a lot of m/m content

There is a bug in the restrooms at school, when you go in and do either options when you try to leave you are suddenly in a club and cannot go back to school. Dunno if anyone else has mentioned this. It is quite a good game despite this, can't stop playing the damn thing. LOL
Glad to hear that:) And yeah, already fixed

The game is not bad, but I would like more content and variations ..
Very little, in such a long time ..
It's my first game and I learn slowly, heh.. I agree with you and hope things will change one day! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vindaria
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes