MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.5.0! School expansion

Hi, everyone! This update was made by Middlewared and Sad+Lonely. Sadly, no content from writers this time. Let them rest a bit.

Sorry again for that error alert you got at the very beginning of the game. It was fixed, and you won't see it this time. Also, Middlewared said he tested this version, and there shouldn't be any bugs. Let's hope that I didn't add them, too:3

UPD 10.5.0
Changes:

- Added new locations to school: restrooms, cafeteria, hall, schoolyard, and sports ground. Also, the school is a whole new place now. The content will be expanded/added later
- You can go to different classes
- School events were distributed across different places: hall, cafeteria, classroom
- You will be punished if you've missed at least one class!
- Now you can meet your friends/relatives at different locations (park, bar, bank, beach, lexena market, beauty salon), for now without interactions
- Fixed pics for female detention scene
- You can see a new event in a school hall. A schoolboy approaches you and invites you to have some fun in the guys' restroom. There you have options for sex and can choose the place where he will cum
- Fixed the error message on the first screen (the <<done>> macros error)
- Fixed red error lines in the bar menu

See you next weekend, boys and girls!

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019

Hi, everyone! This update was made by Middlewared and Sad+Lonely. Sadly, no content from writers this time. Let them rest a bit.

Sorry again for that error alert you got at the very beginning of the game. It was fixed, and you won't see it this time. Also, Middlewared said he tested this version, and there shouldn't be any bugs. Let's hope that I didn't add them, too:3

UPD 10.5.0
Changes:

- Added new locations to school: restrooms, cafeteria, hall, schoolyard, and sports ground. Also, the school is a whole new place now. The content will be expanded/added later
- School events were distributed across different places: hall, cafeteria, classroom
- Now you can meet your friends/relatives at different locations (park, bar, bank, beach, lexena market, beauty salon), for now without interactions
- You can see a new event in a school hall. A schoolboy approaches you and invites you to have some fun in the guys' restroom. There you have options for sex and can choose the place where he will cum

I have a question. Can you play this game fully lesbian?

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
The last two releases seem extremely buggy. In the new one i cant even go to class,each time i try i get "UNKNOWN CLASS" error (lol) and entire school (which this release focus at) seems to be somewhat bugged

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The last two releases seem extremely buggy. In the new one i cant even go to class,each time i try i get "UNKNOWN CLASS" error (lol) and entire school (which this release focus at) seems to be somewhat bugged
Same here i put in a bug report to the new site hope it gets fixed soon there seems to be a lot of good content in the addition ... so if the UNKNOWN CLASS error gets fixed it should e good ....it would also be nice if all the energy was not used up by the time you get home .........like maybe a way to rest between classes ....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

UPD 10.5.0
Changes:

UNKNOWN CLASS ........when you try to go to school............or when you try to go to class .......crashes to black screen ..... hit back and try again ......Same error

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Left bar, under the energy strip
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'shuffle' of undefined<<set $todaysClasses = $todaysClasses.shuffle(); >>

Faldegast

Jul 15, 2019
The evening dress bug is still there. wearing it is the same as being nude no matter if you wear underwear or not so you cant leave the house unless you corruption is high and then you're regarded as being naked and is stared at by the public or taken to some back alley by the police and subjegated. Another bug is going to school were a message pops up about unknown school which leads to a blank page unless you wear the tail plug then there's a comment about being observed wearing it but no back button. Using the back escape button leads back to the house, rinse and repeate.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The evening dress bug is still there. wearing it is the same as being nude no matter if you wear underwear or not so you cant leave the house unless you corruption is high and then you're regarded as being naked and is stared at by the public or taken to some back alley by the police and subjegated. Another bug is going to school were a message pops up about unknown school which leads to a blank page unless you wear the tail plug then there's a comment about being observed wearing it but no back button. Using the back escape button leads back to the house, rinse and repeate.
started a new game, still appears when going to school for the first time and then constantly

3456ujwry

Jun 15, 2019
The energy usage when in school is also of, when you finish school now you wont have any energy to do anything else. Also eating lunch in school does nothing.

Reactions: Candy1970
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes