Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@ MilkyNail (MariaMod)

EDIT : . . . . NEVERMIND
. . . For some strange reason, the " Buy Lewd Stuff" Button, just showed up, . . . a week after it disappeared, after the MC had purchased the Web-Cam !

(SO, that, in-of-it's-self, is a BUG )

Found a "Bug" :

If/when, you buy the Laptop, and than later,(or at the same time), add the Webcam, this will 'disable' your access to further use, of the Laptop it-self.

There's no longer, a "Buy Online" button, Just the "Webcam" button, (which only leads you to the Webcam Shows option ).

This means if, on a particular path, you can no longer purchase, on-line, any, Special Adult Toys, (that you need, to proceed that path), which virtually, ends that path's progress .

To solve this ?: (Suggestions, NOT Demands)

1- Either a 'new' button/link needs to be established, for access to said Laptop.

OR (?)

2- A 'Warning' to players, that purchasing the Web-Cam, (before buying the necessary items, for that Path), will disable their access to further use of the Laptop it-self, (as in reference to that Path) !

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Save with unlimited energy and maximum money from starting.
Thanks, I'll use it

@ MilkyNail (MariaMod)

EDIT : . . . . NEVERMIND
. . . For some strange reason, the " Buy Lewd Stuff" Button, just showed up, . . . a week after it disappeared, after the MC had purchased the Web-Cam !

(SO, that, in-of-it's-self, is a BUG )

Found a "Bug" :

If/when, you buy the Laptop, and than later,(or at the same time), add the Webcam, this will 'disable' your access to further use, of the Laptop it-self.

There's no longer, a "Buy Online" button, Just the "Webcam" button, (which only leads you to the Webcam Shows option ).

This means if, on a particular path, you can no longer purchase, on-line, any, Special Adult Toys, (that you need, to proceed that path), which virtually, ends that path's progress .

To solve this ?: (Suggestions, NOT Demands)

1- Either a 'new' button/link needs to be established, for access to said Laptop.

OR (?)

2- A 'Warning' to players, that purchasing the Web-Cam, (before buying the necessary items, for that Path), will disable their access to further use of the Laptop it-self, (as in reference to that Path) !
Thank you! I posted your message to the related channel on my Discord server. Maybe I or Middlewared\Sad+Lonely will fix it. Anyway, thanks for heads
I'm having the same problem.
Quite an interesting decision to add some weird fucking time for this. Not mine. You should try to install it when the brother is at school

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.4.0! A new team member!

Hi, everyone! This update was made mostly by my team: Rachael, Middlewared, Plaze, Sad+Lonely. Yes, Sad+Lonely decided to join us. Luckily, he already knew how to work with Twine and JavaScript. And yes, he's a programmer! Welcome:3

This version contains an error you will see from the very beginning. It's fine. This error will be fixed in later versions of SugarCude. We don't use <<done>> macros, so just ignore this, please.

UPD 10.4.0
Changes:

- Now stepbrother and sister are checked by default
- Added 4 new shower join scenes. Now you can join every member of your family while they're showering. You need to have > 50 corruption points and more than 60 relationship points with parents, and more than 40 relationship points with siblings
- Added a new scene for sissy brother. See the "Help" section
- Added Cuckold Mother scene co-wrote by Rachael and Regent. You need to have > 70 corruption points, > 70 relationship points with mother AND father points. It can only be triggered on Fridays between 21:30-00:00. Also, you must be naked and have had sex with your father and mother more than 3 times
- Now, you can go to school through a link location! (Thanks to Sad+Lonely, our new developer and tester)
- Also, Sad+Lonely fixed a few bugs
- Finally added a pic for sister
- Added 3 new locations - Gym, Night club, Strip club. But only Gym is filled with some content. Content for other locations will be added later
- Increased the chance of granddad catching you at the farm
- Fixed the Problem Solver: Everyday check pregnancy error
- Updated SugarCube version from 2.34.1 to 2.35.0!

May the 4th be with you! See you soon~

Nov 28, 2019
Young Maria v10.4.0! A new team member!

Hi, everyone! This update was made mostly by my team: Rachael, Middlewared, Plaze, Sad+Lonely. Yes, Sad+Lonely decided to join us. Luckily, he already knew how to work with Twine and JavaScript. And yes, he's a programmer! Welcome:3

This version contains an error you will see from the very beginning. It's fine. This error will be fixed in later versions of SugarCude. We don't use <<done>> macros, so just ignore this, please.

UPD 10.4.0
Changes:

- Now stepbrother and sister are checked by default
- Added 4 new shower join scenes. Now you can join every member of your family while they're showering. You need to have > 50 corruption points and more than 60 relationship points with parents, and more than 40 relationship points with siblings
- Added a new scene for sissy brother. See the "Help" section
- Added Cuckold Mother scene co-wrote by Rachael and Regent. You need to have > 70 corruption points, > 70 relationship points with mother AND father points. It can only be triggered on Fridays between 21:30-00:00. Also, you must be naked and have had sex with your father and mother more than 3 times
- Now, you can go to school through a link location! (Thanks to Sad+Lonely, our new developer and tester)
- Also, Sad+Lonely fixed a few bugs
- Finally added a pic for sister
- Added 3 new locations - Gym, Night club, Strip club. But only Gym is filled with some content. Content for other locations will be added later
- Increased the chance of granddad catching you at the farm
- Fixed the Problem Solver: Everyday check pregnancy error
- Updated SugarCube version from 2.34.1 to 2.35.0!

May the 4th be with you! See you soon~
Download links are still 10.3.0? Where to get 10.4.0

ch703

Dec 14, 2017
Anyone else get these errors on the tattoo menu? (online version)
1620315036900.png

Also get this when i start the game
1620315090171.png

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
My v10.30 save isnt working, should it be working? Asking because I get this every time I open the game: 1620337501171.png

And whenever I have cum on me I get this:
1620337549288.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: WadaWel013
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes