May 7, 2018
MilkyNail (MariaMod)

You've had the same fucking typo for two years. When first meeting jack, and every time after, you discover a "very quite" district. It's either a quiet district or the district itself is quite /adjective/

For the love of god please fix it its actually driving me insane every time i try your game again I just assume you haven't actually fixed anything even though I know thats not true

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Like the game, but last two releases are buggy as hell.

Started a new game, still full of bugs. Brother has completely disappeared from the house now. Think I'll give this awhile till they sort it out.

FirehawkTed

Oct 30, 2018
How to find cuckold mother scene?
On Friday 21.30-00.00, be naked, corruption > 70 (maybe), and fuck 3 times before. My english is bad, sorry.

PS:
- Added Cuckold Mother scene co-wrote by Rachael and Regent. You need to have > 70 corruption points, > 70 relationship points with mother AND father points. It can only be triggered on Fridays between 21:30-00:00. Also, you must be naked and have had sex with your father and mother more than 3 times

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Young Maria v10.4.0! A new team member!

Hi, everyone! This update was made mostly by my team: Rachael, Middlewared, Plaze, Sad+Lonely. Yes, Sad+Lonely decided to join us. Luckily, he already knew how to work with Twine and JavaScript. And yes, he's a programmer! Welcome:3

This version contains an error you will see from the very beginning. It's fine. This error will be fixed in later versions of SugarCude. We don't use <<done>> macros, so just ignore this, please.

UPD 10.4.0
Changes:

- Now stepbrother and sister are checked by default
- Added 4 new shower join scenes. Now you can join every member of your family while they're showering. You need to have > 50 corruption points and more than 60 relationship points with parents, and more than 40 relationship points with siblings
- Added a new scene for sissy brother. See the "Help" section
- Added Cuckold Mother scene co-wrote by Rachael and Regent. You need to have > 70 corruption points, > 70 relationship points with mother AND father points. It can only be triggered on Fridays between 21:30-00:00. Also, you must be naked and have had sex with your father and mother more than 3 times
- Now, you can go to school through a link location! (Thanks to Sad+Lonely, our new developer and tester)
- Also, Sad+Lonely fixed a few bugs
- Finally added a pic for sister
- Added 3 new locations - Gym, Night club, Strip club. But only Gym is filled with some content. Content for other locations will be added later
- Increased the chance of granddad catching you at the farm
- Fixed the Problem Solver: Everyday check pregnancy error
- Updated SugarCube version from 2.34.1 to 2.35.0!

May the 4th be with you! See you soon~
As mentioned, aside from your mentioned error pop up, receiving cum is totally borked in the sidemenu, also the female detention is pointing to pics/teacher_sex_after_classes_female/2.webp instead of pics/teacher_sex_after_classes/female/2.webp, again.

Did you manage to accidentally revert a change from 3 versions ago :|

Edit: And if you have both siblings, if you shower and trigger a visit from them it displays both the sister and brother dialouge at the same time. Also when that happens if you chose the "Give him a show" for the brother it instead links to the sister's scene.

Edit Edit: Also the "spy and masturbate" option in the library is still broken, and has been broken since like the first version it was implemented.

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
As mentioned, aside from your mentioned error pop up, receiving cum is totally borked in the sidemenu, also the female detention is pointing to pics/teacher_sex_after_classes_female/2.webp instead of pics/teacher_sex_after_classes/female/2.webp, again.

Did you manage to accidentally revert a change from 3 versions ago :|

Edit: And if you have both siblings, if you shower and trigger a visit from them it displays both the sister and brother dialouge at the same time. Also when that happens if you chose the "Give him a show" for the brother it instead links to the sister's scene.

Edit Edit: Also the "spy and masturbate" option in the library is still broken, and has been broken since like the first version it was implemented.
Something is already fixed, something will fix. Thank you for your feedback! I saved your message in the #bug-hunting channel on my Discord server

anyone know what the cheats are for this game?
Um, no, sorry man. Totally forgot them...

Like the game, but last two releases are buggy as hell.

Started a new game, still full of bugs. Brother has completely disappeared from the house now. Think I'll give this awhile till they sort it out.
Yeah, I know.. Middlewared is making almost all work now and he almost never does bugtesting. Sorry for this

Reactions: Smellfire
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes