assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
since you can choose to have both sister and brother, it is possible to have also 2 brother or it will always remain only 1? personally i think that having 2 brother (or sisters) might open a lot of new scenes and event, like a mmf threesome, even tho it might mean also a lot of more work

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
errors with displaying animation and photos:
school: when the teacher fucks the heroine
at home: the same picture
displaying a picture of a sister in a room

Dec 23, 2018
Could we: Get a strip button in the bedroom/wardrobe? Get some categories in some of the shops, or stop it from scrolling back to the top when we purchase something? Make it so that napping in your bed for 2 hours gives more energy than napping in the park for 1 hour? Not have it immediately ask you if you want to go to the farm as soon as the clock turns over at midnight, instead maybe have it pop after you sleep and wake up that day? Have a choice as to what body part to use at the glory hole with different $$$ depending on what we choose? Maybe have at least one of each item in the wearable categories? Sorry if this has been asked before, just tried the game out after not looking at it and noticed some things that are still annoying to me and thought I'd mention it.

fuckfukcvfuckecf

Apr 25, 2021
I can't figure out the sissy brother route. I've done the bedroom thing, and waited until 21:00, but when I go out there's no bedroom thing. I'm so confused. Please help!

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Young Maria v10.3.0! Sibling part update

Hi there! This is another update from my team. It contains a great improvement: you have two more options when choosing siblings now. You can start without any siblings or with both brother and sister.

UPD 10.3.0 (by Middlewared, Rachael, Plaze)
Changes:

- Now you can have:
1. No siblings at all
2. Only brother
3. Only sister
4. Both brother and sister
- Minor changes and fixes
Bug: if using prior saves, ie 10.2.0 and earlier. My existing brother has dissapeared. His room is no longer visible.
The 10.3.0 Settings still has "Allow a step brother/sister: Y/N". Changing it from Y to N to Y, doesn't fix it. It looks like for 10.3.0 the settings should be changed to 2 settings: "Allow a step brother: Y/N" and "Allow a step sister: Y/N".

Update: 10.4.0 : Still broken
Update: 11.0.0 : Still broken

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Young Maria v10.3.0! Sibling part update

Hi there! This is another update from my team. It contains a great improvement: you have two more options when choosing siblings now. You can start without any siblings or with both brother and sister.

UPD 10.3.0 (by Middlewared, Rachael, Plaze)
Changes:

- Now you can have:
1. No siblings at all
2. Only brother
3. Only sister
4. Both brother and sister
- Minor changes and fixes

Let's say thanks to our team:3 See you soon!

-------------

Not much, boys, I know. You have my apologies. Middlewared doesn't work as hard as I did. But that's the best we can get now. At least he loves this project and we have two good writers. Oh, by the way, WetWorksStories is back again! They want to continue the Mother's Toys storyline.
With love, MilkyNail(MariaMod)
Get stuck at beach. I did a restart. Can't get dressed or leave.

fuckfukcvfuckecf

Apr 25, 2021
I can't figure out the sissy brother route. I've done the bedroom thing, and waited until 21:00, but when I go out there's no bedroom thing. I'm so confused. Please help!

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I love it...now Maria has a brother and a sister to play with *insert a lot of grinning and pervy laugh*

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone help me out here. I got to a point where it is says to buy a hidden camera and place it in the brother's room. I bought the camera but I have no options to place it in his room. What am I missing here?

Last edited:

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Error: <<dayChangeWidget>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<NewDayStats>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: problemSolverpregnancy is not defined)) after loading.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When Maria is pregnant, she still has her period. And the duration of pregnancy isn't counted by days gone, but by days when uses a pregnancy test (first test on day 54 say pregnant for 4 days, second test on day 68 say pregnant for 5 days)

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Anyone else not able to use the online version of the game the site just gives me an error on every PC and browser i have tried

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i c . saves are incompatible...
weirdly i activated neither a brother nor a sister ... hm, prolly because i thought that menu option was about choosing brother and not a stepbrother.

Last edited:

ejkekfldlslwfe

Apr 26, 2021
Hello! I can't manage to get the "beach refuse" or the "beach gangbang" scene. I can get the regular beach sex scene along with the drunk swimming scene and the dressing room sex scene, but I can't get anything else. Anybody know how to get them?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes