Nov 15, 2021
... so like whats going on with the game?
Brief recap:
Game was pretty good. Dev said they were having trouble adding stuff to the game because it was poorly coded. Dev decides to restart the game from scratch. Reboot has almost no content. Dev starts making new content in the reboot instead of first adding in all the previous content. Dev notices nobody's interested in the reboot and says "Meh, I guess if people have lost interest then I'll put it on hold for now". Dev is apparently working on another game but I don't know.

Even briefer recap:
Dev ripped the guts out of a decent game and then gave up on it.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
This game used to be A LOT better... it's boring as hell now. Anyone have links to the old version before he gutted it?

Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
How can i have sex with stepbro?i maxed out he relationship level and because of the cheats my corruption and intelligent level are maxed out to

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
Was there ever a version of the game where it's blood related family, not just step family? And could you ever have your age be lower than 18?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Was there ever a version of the game where it's blood related family, not just step family? And could you ever have your age be lower than 18?
not that i recall .... sadly the dev has moved on from this and is now making a furry animation game called homeworlds because patreon threatened to demonetize him

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
It's not hard to go through the code and edit the text to remove the word step from strings.
That's fair, but even if I go and do that I would still like to know the history of this game. Was it change to step for patreon, or was it always like that? Were the ages always 18 and up, or was that changed for patreon?

Reactions: nikcha

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
That's fair, but even if I go and do that I would still like to know the history of this game. Was it change to step for patreon, or was it always like that? Were the ages always 18 and up, or was that changed for patreon?
I think so. Very early versions of the game had customizable age of the family members and real images of animals for farm activities. But then the game grew into more acceptable ways.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes