RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
When I check my sex stats it says $mainChar.sexStats.ganged for gangbangs, $mainChar.sexStats.tits for titjobs, and $mainChar.sexStats.handjob for hand jobs. Does that mean I can't see those scenes? I'm playing on v2.2.7.0

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Not played this in years, but I remember v4.7.0 had it iirc. Not sure when it was removed though. Then for newer versions the pics where stored on the Devs server rather than in the game files. You put a code in, and it would replace the pics whilst playing the online mode.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I'll see what I can do about getting that version and then getting the last version with the real beast in it then. I'll edit this to say the results I find.

EDIT: Found 4.7.0 and went through the files and found no real beast I believe then that means it's okay to upload publically but just incase please DM me instead and I'll provide it privately there if someone wishes to verify or take that risk themselves or if someone wants that version. Or if they want any of the following versions as well since I downloaded a few and didn't appear to find anything that was real beast I did find other versions however I'm not going to download each one so if there's a specific one then DM me and I'll see if it's one of the ones that I ignored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra EDIT: I forgot to mention that the realmansfriend cheat code did get recognized when I attempted to test the game, just haven't managed to trigger any scenes with Ralf for some reason. (cheated in max corruption and beauty plus alluring clothing) I have also added the changelog below which does said about the real beast pics so....yeah.
3rd Edit: Ah I got it to trigger the Ralf event at last and I've found out why I haven't found the pictures.....as the offline version of the game seems to have never truely been offline since the event has two gifs showing, one that is working of Ralf's dick and one that's broken since it tries to pull an image from.... which when I attempted to get directly to it...it simply loaded up the Dev's blog page. (Waybackmachine website also has not captured the site at the right time to get the pictures either or the capture was deleted) PS I then checked the changelog again and saw that it said there the real beast would always be online only.........uhhh ummm derp me missing that but also I think it's not possible for me to find a version with real beast included as offline images since I doubt anyone downloading the offline version and sharing it would have realized they also needed to manually download all the real beast after finding all the links as well. Also only one of my searching sites had any version of the game that wasn't just only v10+ or really early version like v3.1.1 .

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'll see what I can do about getting that version and then getting the last version with the real beast in it then. I'll edit this to say the results I find.

EDIT: Found 4.7.0 and went through the files and found no real beast I believe then that means it's okay to upload publically but just incase please DM me instead and I'll provide it privately there if someone wishes to verify or take that risk themselves or if someone wants that version. Or if they want any of the following versions as well since I downloaded a few and didn't appear to find anything that was real beast I did find other versions however I'm not going to download each one so if there's a specific one then DM me and I'll see if it's one of the ones that I ignored:
Extra EDIT: I forgot to mention that the realmansfriend cheat code did get recognized when I attempted to test the game, just haven't managed to trigger any scenes with Ralf for some reason. (cheated in max corruption and beauty plus alluring clothing) I have also added the changelog below which does said about the real beast pics so....yeah.
3rd Edit: Ah I got it to trigger the Ralf event at last and I've found out why I haven't found the pictures.....as the offline version of the game seems to have never truely been offline since the event has two gifs showing, one that is working of Ralf's dick and one that's broken since it tries to pull an image from.... which when I attempted to get directly to it...it simply loaded up the Dev's blog page. (Waybackmachine website also has not captured the site at the right time to get the pictures either or the capture was deleted) PS I then checked the changelog again and saw that it said there the real beast would always be online only.........uhhh ummm derp me missing that but also I think it's not possible for me to find a version with real beast included as offline images since I doubt anyone downloading the offline version and sharing it would have realized they also needed to manually download all the real beast after finding all the links as well. Also only one of my searching sites had any version of the game that wasn't just only v10+ or really early version like v3.1.1 .
Yeah makes sense. I knew it pulled images from their site in some versions, but wasn't sure which. Since they've moved to a new domain, and dropped support for the old versions; it's likely we'll never see the RL version.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
So after having failed to deliver the half-assed remake, he has now begun "developing" a furry game with a much larger scope?
I wonder how that'll turn out. It's a smart move, though, since furries tend to be very supportive of people pandering to their subculture. I sincerely hope they'll be able to see throug the bullshit.

sometandoguy

Aug 8, 2020
I made a new file that allows you to use the paid :sick: cheat menu for free. The author must have been confused when they added this game to F95. Just extract the new file into your game folder and you're set. Here's a scan for it. Enjoy!

Aijou

Jan 6, 2018

Could always try messaging the dev about it. About the last shot you'd have at finding them.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Dev took it down because....you know....beastilality.....not that too legal.....if they wanted to keep it in just hidden and up they would have probably done so via some tip method to those who gave them more than 100 which they kinda did via having it locked behind a patreon code. (I believe, don't know if this is how it went for sure)

Anyway I'll leave it up to those who want it bad enough to go the "message the dev" route, I just was taking a gander at it to see as I had some of the old versions and knew a few sites.

ItzCrusader

Jun 16, 2020
If any one comes up with a response from the dev about the old game files for the real stuff I'd appreciate if it gets linked, if possible.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
If any one comes up with a response from the dev about the old game files for the real stuff I'd appreciate if it gets linked, if possible.
Yea the dev opened the link back up again on their website
you'll have to scroll down a little bit. You'll see it for sure

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes