Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
? A lot happened and still happening, but it doesn't even matter. YM is a great game, but I'm so tired of it that I barely could force myself to work on it... So I decided to take a pause. And now I'm working hard again:) I spend days and nights on studying, talking with programmers, fighting with artists, learning C# and writing design documents (and I'm getting pretty good at this~). Pic below is related to this new SFW project.

I know that almost all of you are fans of YM. But I also see that less and less people really play it today. So why don't we stop for a moment and try something new, hm?
>restart entire project with way less content while yet again trying to add barely thought out often irritating mechanics
>the new version becomes immediately bloated by the super important stuff like multiplying the amount of clicks to get everywhere, adding a new attributes thing and so on
>like seriously, you added a cooking system and I'm doing 17 clicks or more to go through a single school day
>announce you're creating your own Subscription .api for universal use of your "subscription cards" for all these things that are just WiP
>less people play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Real talk though, anyone know who "Rachael" is or her screen name? Or if she's still doing writing for milkynail on those other games?

I'd be interested to follow whatever projects she's working on, her writing and increased writing contributions to the game were what made me come back each time.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a compressed offline version for Old Young Mary? If anyone has please Gimmie the link
According to the Dev the links to the old version are on their website - that link is on the OP (page 1). Go take a look and see what she links there! :>)

Reactions: bloodbus

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone else who thinks the version where you were able to have sex with your brother in his room was better than the version now?
Or waking up people too?
For some reason I can't seem to figure out if that's possible anymore

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes