dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So you feel people are starting to lose interest and your solution is to make tiered cheats?
I'm pretty sure people just want more content they can engage with, hell, just work your way into having all the old content with the new backend, you already have a new outline unless you jumped into this with no clue of what you actually wanted to make of it and if that is the case then I highly suggest you try to figure that out so you can make a proper plan to implement stuff in a sensible manner moving forward.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
It is a bit frustrating isn't it? I was playing the old game on his site earlier today and it is so close to being done.

The new one/remake has about 10% of the content. Since he announced all of the other games they're working on I don't expect any further updates.

Oh well, at least the old one is still up.

Jul 12, 2020
I am coming back to this game after a very long time. I remember it having way more content than this. What happened? I dont see any of the previous pictures and gifs in the pics folder. The game feels too empty. Did stuff get removed?

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed the note saying the dev is rebuilding the game. My bad

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I am coming back to this game after a very long time. I remember it having way more content than this. What happened? I dont see any of the previous pictures and gifs in the pics folder. The game feels too empty. Did stuff get removed?

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed the note saying the dev is rebuilding the game. My bad

On the upside, the old game is still up on the site.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020

The problem is dev himself dont know what to do...and he doing a few others "projects" that means game progress will slow down much more...On Discord dev admitted that fewer and fewer people are playing Young Maria and decided to take a break ... thus focusing on the other "games" he is doing.
Personally, I recommend you the game Girl Life at the moment, it is the best QSP game on F95 and has a thousand times more content than YM.
YM is nothing more than agony and getting tag "Abandoned" its just a mater of time

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes