Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
version number of the files needs updating... v2.2.6.0 shows on the page but v2.2.5.0 gets downloaded..

jj_hog_jj

Oct 19, 2020
Is the game back at a playable state? Or still no action and anything, just roam around doing nothing like all the V2 ?

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Important message! Changes!

Well hello there. I want everyone to read this post, because it contains important stuff. First of all, sorry for being away for so long. It won't happen again and soon I'll tell you why!

First change: I'm making a pause (temporary!) with Young Maria (don't put "Abandoned" tag yet, okay?). It's still my main project and I know you love it. But I also see that fans are bored since I work on this game for solid 4 years! And I'm also deadly tired and need a fresh air.

Second change: Since I decided to make such pause, I started to work on my other projects and even started a new SFW one to get to know Unity. I'm a developer and I want to improve my skills! Face challenges! Make cool games! And I feel myself live again. More about this - below.

Third change: I'm still trying to make a working code so I can use SubscribeStar and Patreon APIs to make just three subscription tiers, but universal ones. So a subscriber can have access to every my project he'd like (even old ones, like Simply Gloryhole or Forest Fairytales). I'm trying my best here so you can change your subscription plan as soon as possible.

Fourth change: Since I'm working on something besides Young Maria, I can return to Patreon! It's a big move to me. Some of new fans may wonder, so I'll answer: YM was blocked from Patreon because of extreme fetishes. And if I'll add these three universal subscription tiers, I'll have to leave BuyMeACoffee, Gumroad, Boosty. They don't have APIs to work with. But it's just thoughts for now!

So, what was I doing all this time? A lot happened and still happening, but it doesn't even matter. YM is a great game, but I'm so tired of it that I barely could force myself to work on it... So I decided to take a pause. And now I'm working hard again:) I spend days and nights on studying, talking with programmers, fighting with artists, learning C# and writing design documents (and I'm getting pretty good at this~). Pic below is related to this new SFW project.

I know that almost all of you are fans of YM. But I also see that less and less people really play it today. So why don't we stop for a moment and try something new, hm? Thank you all for being with me all this time. Making changes is always scary as hell. Why don't you mention me in our Discord server ( ) and tell me what you are thinking about this?

With love,
MilkyNail (MariaMod)
-40pt.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible to play this on mobile?

I do have a laptop but obviously I can't bring it anywhere.
There is an online version that should be pretty easy to play on the mobile chrome browser. As a text-based html game bandwidth shouldn't be a problem. I prefer to play the online version even on my laptop.

Sep 7, 2020
There is an online version that should be pretty easy to play on the mobile chrome browser. As a text-based html game bandwidth shouldn't be a problem. I prefer to play the online version even on my laptop.
Ah I see, would that also mean the pictures on the online version would take probably more than a while to download?

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Yes the game lost its exploration part and on the hole and so content wise is much below the Amsterdam not to mention titles like Girl Life or Femlife.

Nov 15, 2021
To be honest, it's not really surprising considering that there's literally less content than there was before the entire revamp. So yeah, little to really play for.
Not that the game didn't need reworking but, yeah, I think enough people predicted things would go this way when it was announced. People didn't simply lose interest, the game lost content. The dev then loses interest remaking a game they'd got so far in. It goes on hold. It'll then get abandoned for a new project which I hope goes better. Given I've paid sweet FA, I don't mean this as a dig at the dev, but this is where things were leading and where they'll likely go.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Not that the game didn't need reworking but, yeah, I think enough people predicted things would go this way when it was announced. People didn't simply lose interest, the game lost content. The dev then loses interest remaking a game they'd got so far in. It goes on hold. It'll then get abandoned for a new project which I hope goes better. Given I've paid sweet FA, I don't mean this as a dig at the dev, but this is where things were leading and where they'll likely go.
Well I'm tired as hell and can't get the full meaning you were putting here, but I want to say that YM has a lot of potential! But yeah, people lost interest. I've lost interest. I hope I'll return to YM one day. But for now I want to grow and give my fans good games. I have time and strength and soon I'll lose everything, spending more myself on family.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v2.2.7.0! API added, for YM v2 and Old YM

Download |

You can buy new Access cards for on my or (not for YM)

Hello everyone! I finally finished working on SubscribeStar and Patreon API with my friend. As you can see, now you can purchase "Access cards" and get bonuses in all my projects (right now I updated Young Maria v2 and Old Young Maria. In 24 hours I'm going to update Simple Gloryhole, SLAT and Forest Fairytales). You can buy these cards on my SubscribeStar and Patreon and there are three of them: Basic card ($5), Advanced card ($14) and Full card ($24).

Let's talk about YM a bit more. I can't monetize YM on Patreon because well they don't like incest. So, you won't be able to get bonuses from Patreon card there, sadly. But I managed to create an Offline Authentication system. You go there, log in, get a code, insert a code into downloaded YM and... voila!

UPD 2.2.7.0
Changes:

- Added ability to log in to SubscribeStar account to get bonuses ($5, $14, $24 tiers). All other tiers will be removed soon, but you still can use cheat codes. For some time. Also, you can use special system to log in if you are doing this from downloaded game file ("Offline YM").
- Removed all "system" tags. They were used with the (temporary) removed hygiene system.
- Added test for P.E. There are three types of the test: jumping, running and playing football. All of them test your Fitness. The system takes a random number and see if your Fitness more or less than this number. Your score is based on how far your Fitness from this random number (min. -15 points, max. 15).
- Added test cheat options for School. Now you can either: Tease your classmate with cleavage (15 Corruption, 1/3 answer); Let him "finger" you (30 Corruption, 2/3 answers); Jerk him off (60 Corruption, 3/3 answers). There is no Reputation or Corruption reward for doing this.

Well, see you soon, people. Have fun~

Tell me if something is not working, by the way!

bbbbbbbbbbbb.png

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Young Maria v2.2.7.0! API added, for YM v2 and Old YM

Download |

You can buy new Access cards for on my or (not for YM)

Hello everyone! I finally finished working on SubscribeStar and Patreon API with my friend. As you can see, now you can purchase "Access cards" and get bonuses in all my projects (right now I updated Young Maria v2 and Old Young Maria. In 24 hours I'm going to update Simple Gloryhole, SLAT and Forest Fairytales). You can buy these cards on my SubscribeStar and Patreon and there are three of them: Basic card ($5), Advanced card ($14) and Full card ($24).

Let's talk about YM a bit more. I can't monetize YM on Patreon because well they don't like incest. So, you won't be able to get bonuses from Patreon card there, sadly. But I managed to create an Offline Authentication system. You go there, log in, get a code, insert a code into downloaded YM and... voila!

UPD 2.2.7.0
Changes:

- Added ability to log in to SubscribeStar account to get bonuses ($5, $14, $24 tiers). All other tiers will be removed soon, but you still can use cheat codes. For some time. Also, you can use special system to log in if you are doing this from downloaded game file ("Offline YM").
- Removed all "system" tags. They were used with the (temporary) removed hygiene system.
- Added test for P.E. There are three types of the test: jumping, running and playing football. All of them test your Fitness. The system takes a random number and see if your Fitness more or less than this number. Your score is based on how far your Fitness from this random number (min. -15 points, max. 15).
- Added test cheat options for School. Now you can either: Tease your classmate with cleavage (15 Corruption, 1/3 answer); Let him "finger" you (30 Corruption, 2/3 answers); Jerk him off (60 Corruption, 3/3 answers). There is no Reputation or Corruption reward for doing this.

Well, see you soon, people. Have fun~

Tell me if something is not working, by the way!

View attachment 1861367
You not only monetized cheats, you split them into fucking tiers?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes