Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
It's unfortunate but this game seems to be steering so far away from corrupting the family into making the MC a slut and a criminal. Like where did that come from?... and why?

Like others have pointed out the content is minimal after the restart and it's just getting towards a... more generic and "girl gets sluttified game" number 465415 with sandbox grinding elements to it.

Cooking was a good idea, implemented poorly and then never to be touched on again.

So sad to see this game go this route, but it's clearly the devs decision. In hindsight I probably should have seen it coming a while ago when it was said that if you get pregnant by either dad or bro, it would lead to a game over, yet on the OP it clearly states ... many new opportunities to reveal your true side... Corrupt your family, build your own apartment and turn it into a brothel... and yet... the focus lately has been the sluttification of the MC.

This game used to cater to alot to my fetishes of incest, male dom (rape as a big bonus there), pregnancy with family members, bdsm and it had soo much potential building up on that with introducing the mother as a part of sexytime with dad. Instead we have what we have today.

Good luck dev with this game, but I'm out. Thanks for the past, but it's time for me to move on to other games.

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Was v11.8.0 the last version of this game before the revamped gutted version started? If not, does anyone have the latest of that variant? The previous incarnation had much more content.

F0ssi

Dec 19, 2020
Love this Game.

Is there Any Option for a Futa or Sissificated MC? Would Love to see this.

aeydble

Apr 1, 2021
do you have an ETA for the full version of the game? or atleast a version that's the same with the old ym? even just a guesstimate?

Nov 15, 2021
Well I'm tired as hell and can't get the full meaning you were putting here, but I want to say that YM has a lot of potential! But yeah, people lost interest. I've lost interest. I hope I'll return to YM one day. But for now I want to grow and give my fans good games. I have time and strength and soon I'll lose everything, spending more myself on family.
I don't want to make it personal. I don't know much about making a game but I can tell it's a shit ton of work, so I understand that with small projects like this that things happen that mean developers don't have the time or the energy to keep going. It's really sad, and annoying, for me who loves playing these games but that's just what happens when you're one guy with a life to live.

Where I disagree a little is when you put it down to people losing interest. You started making the game all over again. There was no new content coming for the old game, and on the new version there was very little content at all. If people stop playing it's probably not because they're losing interest, it's because there was nothing new for them to play.

I'm not questioning that you needed to start over to do the things you want to do. The old game had issues. And I also understand, and expected, that starting all that work over again would be a real drain on you. All I'm really saying is that when you had to start over, a lot of us expected that the game would fizzle out. It's on hold for now, but I expect it'll turn into abandoned after a while. You're not a bad guy for that, and I want to say that I really appreciated the old Young Maria. It was a great project while it lasted. I hope you stick to making games and you take what you've learned from Young Maria and put it into something you're passionate about, and I hope we get to play that game to the conclusion. I also hope I'm wrong about this and you come back to finish off YM, but I think it's unlikely. I think you'll probably think about it and if your other projects are doing well then you'll put more and more time into those and end up never coming back to YM.

It's sad, but we had a blast while it lasted.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
let me explain i don't mind cissification
but i really don't understand Futa
i can understand i girl with a strapon
but futa doesn't make any sense to me
It's a fetish that grows on you slowly tbh. You start out weirded out by it, I was the same ages ago ^^

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Well I'm tired as hell and can't get the full meaning you were putting here, but I want to say that YM has a lot of potential! But yeah, people lost interest. I've lost interest. I hope I'll return to YM one day. But for now I want to grow and give my fans good games. I have time and strength and soon I'll lose everything, spending more myself on family.
People aren't losing interest, there is just literally nothing to play right now. Before the great rework (can't recall what version it was) this game was starting to shape up nicely. Then for no apparent reason all existing content was tossed out and the game was remade from scratch. Only the old version is actually better, had more content and was shaping up to be a great game.

People are obviously just disappointed and at the moment not lack of interest but lack of content. The game HAD content, that has been all deleted now and it is very barebones with nothing to play.

In all honesty if you really don't want to go back to the old version and continue that one again from before the rework that deleted all content. Then you'd just be better off abandoning this project and starting fresh with a new one. That's my feeling anyway on it.

Every time I see this game pop up and I check changelog literally no new content has been added now in a year if not more and we still have a very tiny amount of content compared to what this game had before the overhaul/rework.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
let me explain i don't mind cissification
but i really don't understand Futa
i can understand i girl with a strapon
but futa doesn't make any sense to me
My answer has nothing to do with your views on futa. It's just that the game has less content than it probably had when it first launched, thus there is no futa but there's also almost no straight content either. Just starting, though not from zero but from -10.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When you have an established fanbase that expects the game to move forward and you start from the begining then yeah, people will lose interest. It has nothing to do with you personally or an update that didn't meet high expectations. It's only because one day we have a game that is great just lacks content here and there and the next day we have a "game" that's pretty much just a demo of what it once was. There is a fanbase that is willing to talk to you and tell you what we like/don't like etc. You don't have to guess or assume that we want something when in case we don't. Just ask and we'll gladly tell you. Either way best of luck to you and take care.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes