xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The problem is dev himself dont know what to do...and he doing a few others "projects" that means game progress will slow down much more...On Discord dev admitted that fewer and fewer people are playing Young Maria and decided to take a break ... thus focusing on the other "games" he is doing.
Personally, I recommend you the game Girl Life for a while, it is the best QSP game on F95 and has a thousand times more content than YM.
YM is nothing more than agony and getting tag "Abandoned" its just a mater of time
I can’t get QSP to work properly. The controls always vanish and never return

Jul 12, 2020
The problem is dev himself dont know what to do...and he doing a few others "projects" that means game progress will slow down much more...On Discord dev admitted that fewer and fewer people are playing Young Maria and decided to take a break ... thus focusing on the other "games" he is doing.
Personally, I recommend you the game Girl Life at the moment, it is the best QSP game on F95 and has a thousand times more content than YM.
YM is nothing more than agony and getting tag "Abandoned" its just a mater of time
Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out. I have never played QSP games....might be a good start.

Reactions: Keldin

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so how is this game going? btw do you guys know if the dev will add that the mom and dad could cheat each other?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
did they remove the buying an appartment part? btw can someone share the lastest old offline version?

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
all link broken
3 of them are working for me: GoFile, UploadHaven and ZippyShare... with GoFile being the least annoying.
GoFile could give you the impression it is not working, just try again and the file will be there. :>)

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes