contenttoremainanon

Sep 7, 2018
When I first saw this game I was like "not this shit again" but surprisingly enough, with each update this further shaping up to be an actually decent game - especially thanks to the great image selection. Nice work.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Have few comments regarding game and last update:
1 - it seems there is a typo in a code at farm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 - when you go at parents bedroom at morning to help dad, then there is an option for something else aside just "silently leave". In that case you are time-forwarded to next morning :)
3 - I like the game
4 - Could you introduce alcohol tolerance to win the drinking game with Jack? :)
5 - Could you make an auto-put for the school uniform ? :)

Last edited:

kortanar

May 6, 2017
You have to enable it, got to smartphone, stats, additional content settings
the "beast" page on the additional content doestn have anything there, it just says bestiality on the top, and back below that, i cna't enable it, any help? oh, and im on the offline version.

Aug 19, 2019
the "beast" page on the additional content doestn have anything there, it just says bestiality on the top, and back below that, i cna't enable it, any help? oh, and im on the offline version.
it is not there because you have to start a new game. i loaded one of my old saves and had the same problem.
so start a new game and check if the option is there

kortanar

May 6, 2017
it is not there because you have to start a new game. i loaded one of my old saves and had the same problem.
so start a new game and check if the option is there
thank you, kinda dissapointing, but thanks, atleast now i can check it out lol

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Your great grandfather is
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: eithe is not defined
<<set $grandfatherDoing to eithe("sleeping","sleeping","working in the barn","watering crops","eating","watching TV")>>
$grandfatherDoing right now.

Play with Ralf

Go home - 3$

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Your great grandfather is
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: eithe is not defined
<<set $grandfatherDoing to eithe("sleeping","sleeping","working in the barn","watering crops","eating","watching TV")>>
$grandfatherDoing right now.

Play with Ralf

Go home - 3$
Yeah, it's just a small mistake, it's supposed to say "set $grandfatherDoing to EITHER"

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
thanks for the update i got the feeling this is something awesome with more updates!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Version: 4.0.0

offline:

online:

Reactions: DeMarcus16
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes