SinMaster69

Jun 30, 2018
I am having an issue , the choice of clothes in wardrobe doesnt stick. I cant seem to be able to wear school uniform or the ring. Once I click back its as if nothing happened. Am I missing something?
I just noticed I had that problem also
Ok I just found something, did you click on the name or the check box? because the name tells you what it is and does

tchd

Jul 29, 2018
So, i found a bug that prevents the gloryhole scene from working, theres a gt instead of a lt in the file.
Quick fix:
-open the file in a text editor
-search for the text
if _choice >= $reputation>>
-change that text to
if _choice <= $reputation>>
-done

earlZweag

Sep 16, 2017
so, after this update:
there are way more changes to find in the code than in the actual game.
Maria has a whole friggin lot of things to do in the library but there is just no way to get there.
The School Glory Hole doesn't show any gifs anymore, sadly.
I like the new pics available and the new scenes in school, however i wish her to be way more embarassed.
Various Situations have a lot of potential, that just isn't used

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Looks like a found a bug. Once you go into your smartphone it loops on the back button. You can't get out of it. At least that is what happened to me. I took and sold some GF pics but it wouldn't let me out after that. Anyone else run into this?

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Looks like a found a bug. Once you go into your smartphone it loops on the back button. You can't get out of it. At least that is what happened to me. I took and sold some GF pics but it wouldn't let me out after that. Anyone else run into this?
I never ran into that issue. Are you clicking back on the sidebar (where the smartphone button used to be)? If so, try clicking on the hypertext "back". It should be at the bottom of the page. If you're on the jobhunters.net page, then the option is "go back".

egonaught

Oct 28, 2018
there is a bug in the wc scenes, when the text says they picked the mc nothing happens when it says they picked some else it counts as yours, problem is with high reputation you never see another scene

Fenrir1928

Jul 29, 2018
Images don't appear on the latest version. It doesn't load them at all, instead of going from the images folder, it tries to go online.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for the new offline version v.3.7.0 ,enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes