ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Can anyone tell the numbers you have to reach to get new content? I played aroud a bit, repeating more or less the same routine again and again without discovering much content. I did not even discover any glory hole stuff. It is just about ssome 6-8 places to go. AND ist there much content for the school stuff?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone tell the numbers you have to reach to get new content? I played aroud a bit, repeating more or less the same routine again and again without discovering much content. I did not even discover any glory hole stuff. It is just about ssome 6-8 places to go. AND ist there much content for the school stuff?
I don't know the exact stats but the glory whole stuff is part of Cristys path. So go to school and then afterwards follow her a few times and maybe talk to her a few times and then she'll tell you about the GH.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
puh, tried the school path - it is even more repetetive and boring. Three ingame weeks repeating the same routine all over again, building up stats. This game needs content and variations / choices.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Attached the html and fonts to run 3.5.1 off-line (not an official release). Pictures are not included, install the 3.5.0 offline version prior for that first.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Is there any way to change the age without restarting the whole game? I did not realize you have to be 19 + to get a job and now I am stuck in school only......

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any way to change the age without restarting the whole game? I did not realize you have to be 19 + to get a job and now I am stuck in school only......
What worked for me, was the console.

Using chrome, press F12. This will bring up a lot of debugging tools. Go to the tab named Console. Then enter:
window.SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = REPLACEWITHNUMBER
You can set the age to be whatever you want it to be (I recommend between 18 - 25, otherwise things may break).

Reactions: L7Bear

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
Don't know if anyone else ran into this bug, but the scenes with the classmate sometimes break in different stages, like not getting the option to back out if you chose to embrace him, or not getting any option at all when you go to the library. Anyone knows what's causing it, or how to fix it?

Reactions: Abaddon0

KorySky

Jun 30, 2017
Author of this game marked it as "Completed" on tfgamessite and started working on another game.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
half online, half offline?
But thats like something being semi-perfect, you're either perfect or you're not.
I mean anything purely online wouldn't even let you download the HTML file, as that's technically offline, so from my point of view anything with online assets should be considered online. Otherwise a good portion of the HTML games here and almost everywhere else should be considered half-online which sounds kind of dumb.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
I am having an issue , the choice of clothes in wardrobe doesnt stick. I cant seem to be able to wear school uniform or the ring. Once I click back its as if nothing happened. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes