serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
i didnt have an issue, all you have to do is make sure you wear the school uniform, go to the living room and pick the go to school option

also how do you do more stuff with your mom? Like i've gotten it where the dad has sex with you in the shower but the only thing i seem to get with the mom is in the kitchen
You can have sex with your mom in the shower, it's a 50/50 wether you get her or dad.
If your parents' liberty is high enough and you walk around the house naked (or at least topless) you have extra scenes with both of them, with dad in his bedroom and with your mom in the kitchen

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
You can have sex with your mom in the shower, it's a 50/50 wether you get her or dad.
If your parents' liberty is high enough and you walk around the house naked (or at least topless) you have extra scenes with both of them, with dad in his bedroom and with your mom in the kitchen
i am aware of that but if you look in the pics folder theres more than the 2 scenes with the mom

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Still nothing to do in this game? ... You trigger that Jack and cant pick the 2nd option an then you can return to the rapist and there no content as well?

Reactions: joe316

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
dead end in the library at school, with sufficient corruption (no panties, no bra - not sure if it matters) when you encounter the boy and choose:

* Embrace your perverted classmate by spreading legs
* (unzip his pants, grab his cock and start jerking off)
* Hmmm... It's a good idea!
* I was struggling your cock and I wanna more...
(no links)

Edit, Second bug:
Smartphone->JobHunters.net->GF Photos ( with some available):
Error: <<sellGFPhoto>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.getVar is not a function)

Edit, Third bug:
Smartphone->JobHunters.net
click again either one from the menu:
Smartphone, Help or Stats
Now there is no escape using the back button:
Go back->Back->Go back->Back->...
(though you can still escape using the history - arrow top left)
Suggested solution: do not display the Smartphone, Help and Stats buttons in the JobHunters.net passage.

Edit 4:
The wardrobe is also a bit odd: after selection of strip naked or topless the options Put on/off bra and panties are still there but will be disappeared, after you leave and return to the wardrobe. I'd suggest to rename `Strip naked' to 'No dress' and to not conditionally remove the Put on/off bra and panties selection boxes.

When drinking with Jack (you encounter him during a walk) you receive +1 corruption -50 energy, which is all in green, but the energy decrease should be red.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotPotLovers

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
- You cannot sell photos anymore its broken
-Cant fuck in the library its also broken ^^( no link to move foward)

il edit if i find more stuff ...

AunaYuri12

Sep 23, 2018
That Stupid to that you need Allura to wear your school outfit when other game that play as same this one they didn't add that stuff for there games

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
When I get into the phone, I can not seem to leave, is there a bug, or am I doing something wrong? This is the offline version I am playing.
Edit, Not sure what happened, but I loaded my previus save and re did it, it works now. Maybe I did something that I didn't notice.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I've checked the Patreon of this game and it seems like there is a new author for it. (i.e someone else is taking over development) or at least I think so. The game is also being removed from Patreon and will eventually be moved to it's own site.

Scrot Will this means that age 16-17 will finally be put back into the game? Idk if you may know anything about development or not. Sry if you don't.

It's funny that Patreon's removing it even after YoungMaria removed anything with the numbers "16-17" in it. Since he received complaints and reports on his Patreon.:cautious: I would say don't blame YoungMaria if not much has been developed on this game. I mean he can't even make money from it now cause of Patreon's Puritan rules and people reporting him. So I can see why he's not really enthusiastic on doing anything much with it and handing it off to someone else.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
3.5.1 fix, html only:

Reactions: ustar

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I hate it when people ask this, but after playing this game for a while I feel like I've done everything there is to do, and I'm still wondering... is there anything worth doing in this game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like with all the things I've done there should have been some progress - something else to do, something sexy that wasn't available before... but it just seems like busywork so far.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Even with the fixed 3.5.1 I get a dead end at the library.

I also can't get the cheats to work at all.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I think I have done all there is to do in this game, and not all that impressed.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
It's REALLY similar to Girl Life but in a good way, but in this one the events are easy to trigger, i really like it so far

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes