kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Offline means on the pc without the need of an internet connection
Online, well, self explanatory
i know what offline and online are but i mean, does online have more content or does it mean when a update comes out, it auto updates?

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
BTW Sunday is still sometimes skipped. I cannot see a reason (like being late on a Saturday night).
In 3.2, if you went to sleep on Saturday night before midnight Sunday morning, Sunday would be skipped. If you stayed up until after midnight, Sunday worked OK. Is that still the pattern?

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
In 3.2, if you went to sleep on Saturday night before midnight Sunday morning, Sunday would be skipped. If you stayed up until after midnight, Sunday worked OK. Is that still the pattern?
I tried it and yes that seems to be the pattern.
First weekend I went to bed "early" and sunday was skipped.
Second weekend I went to bed "late" and I got sunday.

D

Deleted member 1266410

I updated from 3.0.1 to 3.2.0, but when loading a save it doens't recognize it.
Anyone know how to make it compatible?

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
i've set up the brothel and am raking in cash, and having lots of sex with mom and dad and Jack ... but if there is more to unlock then i seem to be missing it. Any tips?

D

Deleted member 22113

once energy hits 50 cant cant do jobs on phone says too tired but they only take 30

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Any chance someone has/knows the source for the Bath Dad 3 image? I've been searching for an hour or two now and haven't had any luck.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
By choosing age 18 in the beginning
No I think he means that their seems to be no way to go to school on the first day. Are you forced to be late on the first day or is their a way to go to school on time.

I finally figured it out. You need to click the radio button for the school uniform not the hot link to wear it and then you can go to school.

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys, the next update will be in two weeks or so!
And I am creating another game, check my Patreon
duh ... not better to finish one, then start another? there was already "few" guys who start new games over and over again, and list of "abandoned" ones grows up.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
No I think he means that their seems to be no way to go to school on the first day. Are you forced to be late on the first day or is their a way to go to school on time.

I finally figured it out. You need to click the radio button for the school uniform not the hot link to wear it and then you can go to school.
i didnt have an issue, all you have to do is make sure you wear the school uniform, go to the living room and pick the go to school option

also how do you do more stuff with your mom? Like i've gotten it where the dad has sex with you in the shower but the only thing i seem to get with the mom is in the kitchen

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes