disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
From what I can remember this has been an on/off problem for potentially three entire versions (4, 5 and now 6). If you raise your corruption high enough then you'll get the next stage of that scene where you can go to the library with the guy. I've got no idea why this error happens as it can come and go in the same game but it's just one more issue to this buggy game.
Confirmed that the scene does start to work once corruption is high enough.

Jun 25, 2017
3) Doing a job sometimes locks your navigation options to the Smartphone Screen and pressing Go back only refreshes the Smartphone Screen.

how the hell do you get out of the smarthphone screen back certainly does not work
'Escape Hatch' button spits back an error message

bored221

Jan 10, 2019
I really enjoy this game but the grind is pretty bad in this one, especially early on. really hope they update the corruption values at some point. something like +1 for just seeing things on tv, +5 for teasing / rubbing, then like +10 corruption / relationships for full on sex acts. that would still leave some grind and pace it out in the beginning but would still speed things up.

Other than that things I'd like to see added / improved
more events at home with parents / brother getting more forceful as corruption rises. them taking advantage of you while sleeping or forcing you to give oral during family meals, while showing off your slit while watching tv, let them move on you and take advantage since you're already ready.

Farm expansion - I don't really enjoy any of the beastiality content, but at the farm you could have a very domineering grandfather who hires you to help clean up around the house / do chores around the farm and theres all kinds of things that could be done with that.

GF for a night - Sex work is dangerous buisness, you could set up events for when you go to a clients home where they don't let you leave for several days and just use you again and again in different scenarios.

these are just my opinions / suggestions. whatever you do keep up the great work!

edit: also some events seem to no longer be available after loading my previous save so possibly a bug to look into

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Make a button to refuse the distric guy when you go exploring, he literally appeared 10-15 times in row ffs.
Or just make it so it stops appearing once you discover a place.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Can you do camshows? I have a laptop and webcam so I thought there would be some online whoring aswell.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
Young Maria v6.2.0 Offline by MariaMod

UPD 6.2.0
Changed:
- Added the city bar. You can find it while exploring the streets, like always.
- In this bar, you can talk to the bartender (drink more to unlock more)
- Also, you can order a drink. Yep.
- You can visit the restroom. 'Men' or 'women'? Choose wisely:3 Sure thing, there is a gloryhole in men's WC, but you need 60+ points of corruption to use it. Women's one is quite useless for now

As I said, this bar is still under construction, and you see only the base of it. I have a lot of lewd ideas, and I'll implement them very soon! Well, have a good time, and I wish you good luck with your exams or work:)

P.S.: I'm looking for a coder and/or a writer. We'll try to make a better game together;3

Last edited:

BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
Can we we go fare as now with her brother? As far as i be now he is only sleeping beside me.
You can fuck with him if you have enough corruption and relationship points. When you have them you need to go to his room and play PS4. Then you can fuck with him. I only know that brother's fuck scene

May 24, 2020
Overall i give this game a thumbs down why you may ask 1. Very little lesbian sex and as a lesbian the only reason I tried this game was for lesbian content 2.All of the major sex and story is about black guys fucking a white girl the only time i have seen a white guy was in the park. not all white girls want to have sex with black guys, not all black guys what to have sex with white girls. 3. The only incest I have seen is a late night blow-job to the dad a mother-daughter in the kitchen before school (if you go for you miss school) as for the brother you might get lucky once in a blue moon. If there is any hope for this game the developer will make some much needed changes if not then this game will die

Reactions: Gamle and GandiIV

AKA101

May 11, 2017
can we get offline version in mega? download speed is slow for me when i direct download it.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
can we get offline version in mega? download speed is slow for me when i direct download it.
You can play online from the Mariamod-site.

This change-log does not mention any of the bad breaks in the previous version. Thus I assume they are still in the game. No use in trying to play new features, if the old features don't work yet.
Last time (previous update) it was seriously broken - no fun playing it.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Is the brother's path locked? I mean his stats are locked at 100. even if I change them they set back to 100.
Btw, are there any scenes with mom only? Will there be more threesome scenes with parents?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes