MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Hello, comrades. I just noticed that you hadn't a direct link in the Download section. Wtf, I always give it to mods! Anyway, just added it. (God bless your souls, not having a direct link is torture!)
Also, added the link to BuyMeACoffee page

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey MariaMod Knotted here. Love the game big fan, even with so many poo pooing the game I think it's great. Miss a lot of the content but I understand. Listen are you going to add Exhibition content? like when she goes out under dress or in the future in very slutty clothing or bondage gear, are you gonna make instances were people comment?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
been wondering about pregnancy content, i do the pregnancy test and says im pregnant for 1 day but something always happens where im suddenly not pregnant, seems usually after sex, gotten 3 days at most b4 this bug happens again, i just went 5 days pregnant but the pegnancy test still says 3 days -_-

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Hey MariaMod Knotted here. Love the game big fan, even with so many poo pooing the game I think it's great. Miss a lot of the content but I understand. Listen are you going to add Exhibition content? like when she goes out under dress or in the future in very slutty clothing or bondage gear, are you gonna make instances were people comment?
Well, thank you and yes, gonna add this one day:)

been wondering about pregnancy content, i do the pregnancy test and says im pregnant for 1 day but something always happens where im suddenly not pregnant, seems usually after sex, gotten 3 days at most b4 this bug happens again, i just went 5 days pregnant but the pegnancy test still says 3 days -_-
You know, the pregnancy system is really complicated and I'm simply scared how much effort I need to give to fix it. But I have no choice and I'll fix this. I never forget these bugs, it's just super hard and super boring to fix them..

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
"it's just super hard and super boring to fix them"
ik exactly what mean, seen a few of my fave game devs on twitch for a few hrs many times, 1 of which said 80% of game making is bug fixing so 80% of time, effort and everything is taken up by fixing bugs, fix 1 another will pop up cuz of fixing that other 1, fixed that 1 itll conflict with a fix u mightve done a few bugs ago, its enough to make u bald either by ur falling out from stress or pulling on it repeatedly. love love your game thank you so very much for all ur hard work ^^ <3

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Would it be possible that I could get a "full" save file please?
I'd like to have it, too. Sadly, Twine encrypts it on it's own and I don't know how to read this. I bet we can find the answer in the Internet

"it's just super hard and super boring to fix them"
ik exactly what mean, seen a few of my fave game devs on twitch for a few hrs many times, 1 of which said 80% of game making is bug fixing so 80% of time, effort and everything is taken up by fixing bugs, fix 1 another will pop up cuz of fixing that other 1, fixed that 1 itll conflict with a fix u mightve done a few bugs ago, its enough to make u bald either by ur falling out from stress or pulling on it repeatedly. love love your game thank you so very much for all ur hard work ^^ <3
I'm trying to fix all the chain of bugs in one time:) And thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: chris18

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
in the stats I don't see the relation level and / or the coruption level of brother
even after restarting a new game

bargian

May 7, 2017
in the stats I don't see the relation level and / or the coruption level of brother
even after restarting a new game
turn sibling stuff on in settings

I also cant start it. When maria is naked in his room sometimes action can start while playing games, but not rl just some text and images and like nothing happend after (that was also happening without sibling turned on)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes